Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58051 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Marshalxv(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afamed:

There are many open secret in the history of America. What figurative expression is that?

Oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Total internal reflection is a phenomenon where light rays travel from a more dense medium to a less denser medium.
OgaiOkeyChuKwU:

What is total internal reflection?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Marshalxv(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
Lagos bcam a crown colony is what year?

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mathematics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:

Why does ice on placed on a bucket full of water melt and do not cause overflow of water
it doesn't change in volume.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Godskidk(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tobium1:

Cross check the question

Ethane reacts with KMnO4 at room temperature to form "@1?" Which is used as "@2?". Didn't you see it on google?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mach98(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Michael004:
Name four forces that act of airplane which enable it to fly. grin

Lift, Thrust, Drag and Weight
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Tobium1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Godskidk:

Ethane reacts with KMnO4 at
room temperature to form "@1?"
Which is used as "@2?".
Didn't you see it on google?

Ethane or ethene?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by whizcartel(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Government .
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
luveth:

What Kaleidoscope?
i have forgotten but i have an idea; i think its a device used by artist or so, to determine colours or so. Even if i am wrong, it has to do with colours, so give me atleast have mark. But if i am correct then admit it. Mehn, the rest ehn, na to leave them for LAWMA!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
@TheHistorian Can you be a bit more specific with your question,sir? Dag Hammerskjold is or was a former UN secretary-General. So are U Thant,Boutros Ghali,Kofi Annan and Ban Kimoon who happens to be the immediate past Secretary General.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by febo15(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
walex2:

The law of marginal return states that as you combine one factor input with another for example land or labour, the output will increase at the initial stage but as more of the input are put to use,the output will begin to decrease.

land and labour are subject to the law of diminishing returs
thanks u sabi book!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
the Igbos in precolonial Igbo society are said to be-----
stateless
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
JVgal:

Metaphor
It's hyperbole. Thanks for trying.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by africo13610(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Financial Accounting
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Marshalxv:

correct answer

UN has many former Secretary General I don't know the one ur asking of but I know of koffi annan
I meant THE IMMEDIATE FORMER.

Pardon me.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
Usman Dan Fodio conquered the northern Nigeria in what year?

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
the Igbos in precolonial Igbo society are said to be-----
Egalitarian and Acephalous.

No central head!

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by onimcee1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Literature.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
franugo:

How can u distinguish between equilateral n isosceles triangle?
Mine's maths too
equilateral triangle has the same angle in its three points e.g 60 degree each
while isosceles triangle only has two equal angles e.g right angle isosceles
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@TheHistorian Can you be a bit more specific with your question,sir? Dag Hammerskjold is or was a former UN secretary-General. So are U Thant,Boutros Ghali,Kofi Annan and Ban Kimoon who happens to be the immediate past Secretary General.
I'm very sorry.

I reconstructed the question already.

So...Can you differentiate between the French's "Policy of Assimilation" and Britain's "Policy of Association".

I'd hope to see the provided answer to be very short and concise.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Magdagascariens: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
Agriculture :PAgpriculture

*What are growth hormones?
*Explain the process of roots stimulation to a local farmer.

I will know if u check Google!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Marshalxv:

I strongly disagree Midwest was a region added to bring the already existing regions to four,state creation in Nigeria started in 1967 wen Gowon created the first 12 states which was one of the achievements of military rule.
I succumb grin

What is "Indigenant Policy"?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Xcellente:
it doesn't change in volume.

nope, I think it's due to Archimedes principle which revolves round uptrust,
it won't overflow because ice is lighter than we think and it doesn't have the weight to displace it

Adiwana:
Why does ice on placed on a
bucket full of water melt and do
not cause overflow of water
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mach98(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
banmee:
You all do realize we have google now right?

undecided Let some of them be doing their self, I don't need Google to answer
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
lankylucky:

WHERE ARE THE GOVERNMENT GURUS?

Diachy could be defined as a system of government being ruled by both the military and the civilian. A good example in Nigeria could be the Shonekan's interim government. Where he was the Head of government and Abacha, being a military Officer his second in command with a whole lot of other military officers being part of the government
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by uzoexcel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahaahahahhaha grin.
yes nw. .he dddnt even ask me literature questions sad
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Xcellente:
Physics. Lol

Can you describe the condition under which a Toyota corolla would displace a fully loaded dangote truck when involved in head on collution. I.e the truck would bounced back for the car.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Irenemmeso(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Geography
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Magdagascariens: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR QUESTIONS PEOPLE.

I LOVE THIS!!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ebig21(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

"London Privy Council"

Are you still in for more? grin
Bring it on

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.