Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58019 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
franugo:

What are complementary n supplementary angles?
complementary are angles more than 90 degree but less than 180
supplementary are angles less than 90
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Godskidk(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ethane
Tobium1:

Ethane or ethene?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
franciskaine:
you are still wrong, Midwest was not a state but a region created in 1963.
I am.

Define Ombudsman.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by shiffynaani(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibe123:
what is fractional distillation.
a Process Used In Seperating Two Liquids Of Nearly Equal Boiling Points
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Romanciella(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
BIOLOGY!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Kjking(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

The first republic political parties in Nigeria were said to be ethnic based.....TRUE/FALSE
True, It was reflected in the name of the political parties. A typical example of that was the NPC
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Topman0001(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
hazan041:

lol.....biology simply means the study of life.......it is derived from two Greek word bio which means life and logus which means study...

shay I try?
its since ss1 days I memories this
It is the study of living things which is sub divided to plants and animals.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
ebig21:

Bring it on
Payment of Tax....Is it a duty or an obligation of the citizen of Nigeria?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
timay:

paradox
not paradox, thats oxymoron cheesy
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Topman0001(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Littlefinger:
BIOLOGY cool
what is pollination?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cyberrex:

nope, I think it's due to Archimedes principle which revolves round uptrust,
it won't overflow because ice is lighter than we think and it doesn't have the weight to displace it

no.its not because ice is lighter.Density is directly proportional to mass.The density of water and iice is the same.so it means that mass is not a factor here.For archimedes principle to apply,the mass of object must displace an amount of water which is equal to the mass of the object.So since ice and water has the same density which is equal to the mass,no displacement occurs meaning that theres neither increase or decrease in volume of water.so therefore volume remains constant
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Eaglesence: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
I pick English oya your question is cool
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Gordonz07(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mathematics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Romanciella:
BIOLOGY!
The Power house of the cell is called? grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Eaglesence:
I pick English oya your question is cool
What is a "Gradable Adjective"?

Include examples..
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by speed40(f): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Biology. waiting for your question cool
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lonelydora: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Littlefinger:
Movement, Respiration, Irritability, Nutrition, Death, Growth, Reproduction, Excretion, Competition. Dad's school fees wasn't wasted uno grin.
MR. D. NIGER. Lol
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Physics and English

Can you describe the condition under which a Toyota corolla would displace a fully loaded dangote truck when involved in head on collution. I.e the truck would bounced back for the car.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
jfolorun:

Please how can you explain the first law, second and third laws of thermodynamics to an uneducated uncle?
first law- I would use a wood/plank as my case study, when you burn it it changes to ashes or coal, meaning since we can't create coal/ashes ourselves we transform wood/plank to them (energy can neither be created nor destroyed but transform from one form to another)

second law- before burning the wood u weigh/measure it after burning u weigh it again, u will discover that its mass has reduce (even though we can't create nor destroy energy but some of it are lost in the process of transforming)
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=franciskaine post=58958437]1)NEC
2)1924[/quote[ it was actually 1929

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kjking:
True, It was reflected in the name of the political parties. A typical example of that was the NPC
Bravo!

In a Parliamentary System of Government,Executive Powers are said to be .....?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kolaaderin: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

The Power house of the cell is called? grin

Mitochondria
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by teemah21(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mathematics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
kolaaderin:

Mitochondria
Define Osmosis!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Kjking(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
Bravo!
In a Parliamentary System of Government,Executive Powers are said to be .....?
shared?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by madridsta007(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
jakD:

Unpaid volunteer

It's not in Nigeria.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by bobbyruffy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
KingLennon:

A mark left on the body after someone has been injured is called ..............
"S"
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
@whizcartel Government: Who broke away from NPC to form the Northern Elements Progressive Union (NEPU)?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kjking:
shared?
Shared biti bawo,egbon? cheesy

"FUSED!"

What is Franchise?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lonelydora: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
frleopardo:
ENGLISH :prove that '' bend, cut, split'' are irregular verbs.

I don forget this one. Lol
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
speed40:
Biology. waiting for your question cool
falling of trees causes depletion in production of biogas.explain?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Klington:

Ok
Now, where is the capital of Nigeria
A: Abuja
B:London
. London cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.