Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu (12607 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by EmmaLege: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
True mehn angry
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Mrjaz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Before nko Yes na if na u nko!!! me go help them get my 10% I have seen people build houses and live a better life on 10% only #nojob##onlythericharerecongnised# #justgetrich#
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by yahmohy27: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Smh ,na today ?
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please you guys should pray for me, I am going to the hospital tomorrow. I have a problem with my eyes, anytime I look at my wallet it's always empty

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by okwobros(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I dont trust magu also because he aid apc officials to loot our money by not bringing them to book

Check my signature for bulksms services
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by aolawale025: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Since he knows the problem. What has he put in place to mitigate it
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by lonelydora: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bankers and Civil Servants are more corrupt than politicians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by 989900: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nigerian banks are the ultimate gangsters -- they actually teach politicians how to loot.
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by goadson82: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
We have known that since 1914
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by kevv(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
PHILUX20:
Same old story
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Magu is a fraudster, he failed his interview with the Senate and cannot speak for Nigerians.
Is that all,what do you called sarki who stole his way to senate seat in absent of APC members?

Be honest,name him,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by FrancisIgya: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Many nairalanders see nothing good in Buhari and APC because of Biafra. If a goat falls sick, the cause is Buhari. When a cat chases a mouse, Buhari is behind it. Even if a wife denies a husband sex Buhari is to blame. Verily i say unto them, hate speeches or threads will not serve any good but fuel for major conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Joejoe12(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
their is no industry in Nigoria that is not worsen that corruption, that is where they make the bullions from, Nigererror
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by reiddecuti: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Go after the banks sir and stop complaining.

This we already know. Its not a new thing.
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Daboomb: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Yes,this is pure truth

I just thank God that we have a Magu, coming at a time of Buhari, with osinbajo giving him full backing.

The last #OccupyNASS shows that these Senators cant do jack.
We need to muscle them until they start doing the right thing.
They are all or mostly criminals and are doing everything, using our own National assembly, to protect criminals and impose criminality.
Thunder fire Saraki, melaye and the rest of the criminals in NASS.
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Daboomb: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
aolawale025:
Since he knows the problem. What has he put in place to mitigate it

He is working in a very corrupt environment and Saraki and his gang of thieves are trying their best to frustrate him.
If not for corruption, the Niger Delta would have been very developed by now but all money allocated to develop the place, was looted and is still being looted!
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Evablizin(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Daboomb:

I just thank God that we have a Magu, coming at a time of Buhari, with osinbajo giving him full backing.

The last #OccupyNASS shows that these Senators cant do jack.
We need to muscle them until they start doing the right thing.
They are all or mostly criminals and are doing everything, using our own National assembly, to protect criminals and impose criminality.
Thunder fire Saraki, melaye and the rest of the criminals in NASS.
AMEN
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Gbatse: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
It's true
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by top4: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Efcc Shul see to this very well
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by yhemster(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2017
It's funny reading this news abt the EFCC boss. He's reporting a thief to a bigger thief. grin. He's reporting the banks to the IMF (group of bankers). It's obvious alot of Nigeria civil servants don't just understand how to the world works. The IMF is very much aware of the looting of the country's wealth, the same members of the group will accept the stolen funds and repackaged it as a loan back to the country it was stolen from.
Madam Ngozi Iweala, understands this system very well as a World Bank trainee. Did you hear her shouting abt stolen funds during her tenure as Finance/Coordinating Minister?
***The IMF is a group of bankers delegated to loans funds to troubled economies around the world.
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Magu is simlpy playing to the gallery to gather public sympathy. I spoke with a friend who works in the efcc he said to me that the global best practice is for financial intelligence unit to be autonomous from government agencies so that they can be fully independent. Nigeria being a member of the Egmont group allows for easing tracing of looted funds that are taken out of the country. if you are not a member your anti corruption agencies cannot seek cooperation from other agencies abroad to trace looted funds. little wonder why is it that Magu has always been obsessed with bringing NFIU under efcc control
Nigerians the more you look the less you see
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by win2kwire: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Only banks?
Most Nigerian citizens aid Looters!
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by sshalom(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Something will give eventually as no nation could survive or sustain corruption in perpetuity.
Re: Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu by seniwellsFX: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2017
sarrki:
OK

Ephi123 and greatgod2012

Come and see oooo

I missed this two patriots
u dey call for backup from ur likes...u never see anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market / Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.