Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Have You Given It A Thought - What Do You Really Want For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Given It A Thought - What Do You Really Want For Nigeria? (308 Views)

Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / A Thought Provoking Piece From Eddie Benz ' Wall... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Given It A Thought - What Do You Really Want For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Now that calls for restructuring Nigeria has met stiff opposition from the legislature, it's now very clear to everyone that this country is going to remain pretty much same, come 2019 and beyond.

I was one of the convinced people, that believed in & called for restructuring of the country, rooted in regional autonomy and resource control, but it seems for obvious reasons, the federal legislature have dashed that hope, these people are still talking about number of tenure and immunity for themselves while people are out here dying in numbers due to the flat-tire arrangement which the country is running on.

Forget about what the political profiteers are saying, forget what the intellectual thinks, forget what the prophets prophesy, have you ever sat down to think for yourself, beyond all these what you imagine, or the future you want for Nigeria, and I'm not talking about lofty dreams that are impossible given the set up, differences and the political structure of the country, I mean real practicable solutions. Restructuring is off the table, what's next, do we continue living this way?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Medical Tourism To The Uk / The Nigeria Of Our Dream / President Buhari Calls Osun State Governor Over His Mother’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.