Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents (34517 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by corpershun: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
Hushpuppi is d biggest boy Eva nd cn b on any thread. Ur fada is a bingo

are you done
Is that all you have got in your arsenal?
I guess it is hushbingo that is feeding you entire family...
Bloody uncivilized mistake of a child
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by demefa(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

are you done
Is that all you have got in your arsenal?
I guess it is hushbingo that is feeding you entire family...
Bloody uncivilized mistake of a child
U've picked on d wrong person ape, atleast am still more civilized to Ur bingo generation. I cn feed u nd Ur entire lineage. With dat Ur ugly black faze like an ape's anus..don't allow me to share a foto of u here ooo. Shame dey catch mi to even look at dat scary faze of urs
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
Hushpuppi is d biggest boy Eva nd cn b on any thread. Ur fada is a bingo

IS HUSHPUPPI UR FATHER?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
U've picked on d wrong person ape, atleast am still more civilized to Ur bingo generation. I cn feed u nd Ur entire lineage. With dat Ur ugly black faze like an ape's anus..don't allow me to share a foto of u here ooo. Shame dey catch mi to even look at dat scary faze of urs

lmao...
Why not go ahead and share s photo.......

I can't be worried about you,
u'er jst one colateral damage from somewhere...
Feed your family first
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by demefa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
emmyquan:

IS HUSHPUPPI UR FATHER?
No .He is d biggest boy Eva ma role model
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by orbis(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
I think Ubi and wife got the more cute kid. God please help me find a pretty wife so i can have cute kids
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by demefa(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

lmao...
Why not go ahead and share s photo.......

I can't be worried about you,
u'er jst one colateral damage from somewhere...
Feed your family first
Y worry abt sm1 dat cn feed Ur generation!! cuz am a million tymz above u. Gosh Ur so ugly, Ur fada transfered his dirty bingo's faze to u. Ur d most ugliest bingo I Ve Eva seen
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
Y worry abt sm1 dat cn feed Ur generation!! cuz am a million tymz above u. Gosh Ur so ugly, Ur fada transfered his dirty bingo's faze to u. Ur d most ugliest bingo I Ve Eva seen

lmao
can really see how fustrated u er.
Go get some rest where u belong
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by yinkslinks(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
most celebrated broken homes of nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by demefa(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

lmao
can really see how fustrated u er.
Go get some rest where u belong
What cn b more frustrating as ur ape looking face!!I belong to d high class while yuh belong to d low class losers who r busy feeling inferior. Get get a lyf stop hating on Hushpuppi who cn buy u nd Ur generation ugly ape born by a bingo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
What cn b more frustrating as ur ape looking face!!I belong to d high class while yuh belong to d low class losers who r busy feeling inferior. Get get a lyf stop hating on Hushpuppi who cn buy u nd Ur generation ugly ape born by a bingo

hushbingo spokes boi i see you.
Ndi ara
awon iranu
kuruma
dan'iska
its obvious d app in your brain has lost its liecense key...
Your case is a small one,
so it does not bother me.
Finding you is nothing to worry about,just keep running your mouth here.
Its obvious you don't really know whom you are talking to.
#beguided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by demefa(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

hushbingo spokes boi i see you.
Ndi ara
awon iranu
kuruma
dan'iska
its obvious d app in your brain has lost its liecense key...
Your case is a small one,
so it does not bother me.
Finding you is nothing to worry about,just keep running your mouth here.
Its obvious you don't really know whom you are talking to.
#beguided
ur fada Nid ara, all d elders in Ur family awon iranu, dan'iska dan Duri shege to all ur ape generation. Ur low class family lost its app license key d very day a bingo slept with ur smelling mums pussy. U will find ur ugly fada's dick. I know who u r, ur d most ugliest thing on earth. See animal face..

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Gebbson007(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?

He is on twitter twitting

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
ur
fada Nid ara, all d elders in Ur family awon iranu, dan'iska dan Duri shege to all ur ape generation. Ur low class family's lost its app license key d very day a bingo slept with ur smelling mums pussy. U will find ur ugly fada's dick. I know who u r, ur d most ugliest thing on earth. See animal face..

you are officially ON
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by demefa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

you are officially ON
U've officially on more poverty to Ur already low class bingo family. Most ugliest thing on earth..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by reachycul(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?
well-done fine gal

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Sensie(f): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Husty:
Money is the root of all evil, but I want the tree.
...the love of money... Don't be ignorant
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by darlenese(f): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Franklyn is shorter OK his son is cuter . ok
and they are back together - OK.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by RealHaute: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?

Are you Edible catering? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?
before the camera he is the one that snap the pix
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by qiang(f): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Awwwn cute son
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Danuvie(m): 2:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 29, 2017
This picture is very lovely!! smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?
probably in madam house washing dishes grin cheesy you know how lazy guys from that side are cheesy but this one meet his end grin Tiwa is strong lady nah
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by kidajoshforreal(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?
gai why nw
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Duru009(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Where is T Billz?

On his way to d lagoon!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Tolubae1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oh God I want cute children cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family / "You Applied Makeup": Fans Tell Harrysong. Singer Replies / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.