Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) (58606 Views)

Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Odelhorno1990: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
The Nigeria elites seem to have been cannibalized and displaced off relevance by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!

August is here in few days, don't waste time planning for all finances(i.e.children school fees, rent, among other personal projects). Should you want a simple way-out then choose RenMoney. Contact us at RenMoney for as high as 4mn quick cash loan without collateral and guarantor. We are have proven to the solution you need on personal finances. Requirement: simple, be a salary earner. Call/whatsup Ogaga@ 08159385912.
Thanks and happy weekend to everyone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by OKorowanta: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Urchman27:
nwa Chineke

now I can proudly say.....
Igbo have a leader

The crowd says it all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by nayosman: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ohamadike, God is with you. Go ahead nwa Chineke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by fiftynaira(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
ipob1:
go nd have ur medulla examined! Thank me later

Same as you brain washed fellow

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by xdos(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arrest Kanu?
If the FG was unable to arrest the Arewa leader who made inciting statement, even after diff people called for his arrest, I dont think it would be easy to arrest Nnamdi now. The FG is playing smart.

There is something going on... Call it a great conspiracy. There is something going on which we are not privy to. That which has emboldened Nnamdi Kanu to break all bail conditions and even made firm statements and has also made the FG look helpless. I believe that there are powerful people/countries operating behind the scene.

On normal conditions, the FG would not have released N. KANU but their hands were forced to do so and they brought up those bail conditions just to look tough/ or still incharge of the situation.
Letz watch and see as things unfold.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Rossikki: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are 100% correct. If we can practice true democracy and federalism, Nigeria will be great again. But as a witness to all the years of injustice meted out to the South, especially SS and SE, I don't mind separation. Though my first option is a strong and fair united Nigeria.

I know say na future impossible tense, as Hausa-fulani will never accept anything fair without quota. cry cry cry cry cry
I don't know why everyone avoids the main issue here: Oil. Nigeria will fight a war if necessary to retain control of those oil fields, which account for 90% of FG revenue. So those crowd sizes mean nothing if Igbos are not preparing for war.

In fact asking Nigeria to allow Biafra to go is like asking a man to stand so you can cut off his head. Not gonna happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It's not in all cases policemen arrest with warrants. So, are you telling me that if someone steals in front of a policeman, he has to go looking for warrant to arrest the thief?

Also, a policeman can arrest a person without a warrant if they are sure he has committed felony. You and I know that Kanu had been calling for violence before he was arrested. Any policeman seeing him at the airport could have arrested him without a warrant.
Fulani herdsmen are committing atrocities against innocent people killing here and there backups with federal government, can you point out one single arrest by police or Nigeria government security agencies

Look, the early you guys drop sentiments like a pin in the deep blue sea the better for you.

So speaking the truth and exposing wickedness and atrocities committed by Nigeria government agencies against innocent Biafrans is now felonious?

No wonder Nigeria politicians in government are shitting on those stood under the hot sun and cold rain to voted them into power. Knowing that they are governed educated zombies who will only murmuring in their absence.

Biafra Republic must be restored.
Referendum for Biafra Republic restoration or No peace in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rossikki:
I don't know why everyone avoids the main issue here: Oil. Nigeria will fight a war if necessary to retain control of those oil fields, which account for 90% of FG revenue. So those crowd sizes mean nothing if Igbos are not preparing for war.

In fact asking Nigeria to allow Biafra to go is like asking a man to stand so you can cut off his head. Not gonna happen.

You are right too. True federalism will address the oil issue as well. Oil and other natural resources will belong to the States. States will now pay certain percentage to FG. We all know it is about the oil and nothing else, but if SS & SE are bent on going , and NC is somehow in agreement with the 2, I can't see how they wiĺl not defeat Nigeria.

If war is inevitable, then we must fight. Northern Nigeria is already prepared for it. It is the South that is fooling itself. If oil is discovered in the North, we all know what will happen next. grin. There is too much injustice in Nigeria. Nigeria benefits mainly Northerners. Others eat the crumbs. cry cry cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by wizjid69: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
MultiCEO1:

You should research properly before you start spewing trash. First, biafra is not and never landlock. Two, if biafra is strictly Igbo affairs, then it is not and never made up of five states. The nine local governments that make up Anioma in delta, over half of rivers state especially port Harcourt, some local government in Benue, igbanke in Edo, some part of cross river and Akwa ibom. all the places that have Igbo or igboid groups will have referendum conducted in them. You see why I'm so pissed at you people's hypocricy? kaduna Nzeokwu led a coup and it was called Igbo coup and for that every Igbo man paid the price, but Nzeokwu is from Okpanam in Anioma, Delta state. but when it comes to biafra, you'll want to lie to yourself that Anioma is not Igbo, that we are just five state and landlocked. keep deceiving yourself.

Stop deluding yourself. Even the so called Ibo's in other states don't believe in Biafra. You are drowning and clutching at an invisible straw. If believe all that crap then I'm truly sorry for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by MultiCEO1: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
wizjid69:

Stop deluding yourself. Even the so called Ibo's in other states don't believe in Biafra. You are drowning and clutching at an invisible straw. If believe all that crap then I'm truly sorry for you.

But you will believe that crap when you want to justify the 1966 insanity and genocide visited on our people? No need talking with you, let there be referendum first. Manipulative demons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) by Phut(f): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ohamadike. He looks awesome

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.