Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo (745 Views)

Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by Trendinghelm: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Media personality Kemi Olunloyo, in a Facebook post revealed the president is alive.

According to the controversial media gal, she spoke with him and can confirm he is alive and recovering well.

She wrote:

#BREAKING I just spoke to President Muhammadu Buhari from the UK via the phone of a loved one. Our PRESIDENT is ALIVE and recovering well. He needs a lot of rest and how about we all praying for his quick recovery. I even joked with him that First Lady AB should LEAVE THE KITCHEN NOW and take over so we return uncle Yemi as VP. Told him that 2023 na mine o #MadamPresident2023. C: Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Zahra Buhari
Pls pray for #KingB. We all await your arrival home.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-rShwj2BjLA8/WXuDCT08_ZI/AAAAAAAAMCQ/NzLqTJsmhQUxySErp1HSvt-eoi2xkL9jACLcBGAs/s640/download.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

More @>> http://trendzbase..co.id/2017/07/i-just-spoke-with-president-buhari-he.html
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by Josh890(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
He should speak to Nigerians please... Even if it's for 30 secs. I hope she recorded the call and won't mind to share itundecided
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by DLondonboiy: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol..

I called him too. He told me arsene Wenger wants to sign him. He even said he would be starting next week against Leicester city..

Everybody now talks to a man that died 2months ago...

5 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by ahamonyeka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
I believe her.
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by Chubhie: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kemi is more believable than all the Buhari/APC media team combined.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by sonsomegrigbo: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
haters will still help her deny it....

TTC is not bad
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by sonsomegrigbo: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
haters will still help her deny it....

TTC is not bad
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by serverconnect(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
If Fayose call him i will agree with him, but...i will not.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by goodmorning40: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Lol..

I called him too. He told me arsene Wenger wants to sign him. He even said he would be starting next week against Leicester city..

Everybody now talks to a man that died 2months ago...

Hahahaaaa
U wicket
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by TheKingdom: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Trendinghelm:
Media personality Kemi Olunloyo, in a Facebook post revealed the president is alive.

According to the controversial media gal, she spoke with him and can confirm he is alive and recovering well.

She wrote:

#BREAKING I just spoke to President Muhammadu Buhari from the UK via the phone of a loved one. Our PRESIDENT is ALIVE and recovering well. He needs a lot of rest and how about we all praying for his quick recovery. I even joked with him that First Lady AB should LEAVE THE KITCHEN NOW and take over so we return uncle Yemi as VP. Told him that 2023 na mine o #MadamPresident2023. C: Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Zahra Buhari
Pls pray for #KingB. We all await your arrival home.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-rShwj2BjLA8/WXuDCT08_ZI/AAAAAAAAMCQ/NzLqTJsmhQUxySErp1HSvt-eoi2xkL9jACLcBGAs/s640/download.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

More @>> http://trendzbase..co.id/2017/07/i-just-spoke-with-president-buhari-he.html

See this woman is nothing more than a typical Nigger. Is she not ashamed to be talking rubbish and trying to be "funny". Can The British PM come to a hospital in Abuja and stay for 50 days without people calling for his head?

These people from the area of Niggers are shameless and cowards, and have alternative motives.

Oduduwa nation please tell your women to take life more seriously and stop this coon behavior
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by PointZerom: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mad woman, were you able to speak with his manhood?.
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by swiz123(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ion believe bitches
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by WebSurfer(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
This crazy woman again
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
aunty kemi u can lie! even devil is afraid of ur lies.
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by Ojiofor: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mad people don dey call Buhari grin.
It is finished!
Re: I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo by otokx(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
This just has to be a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabian Demonic Influence On Buhari / If I'm A Thief, Let Obasanjo Tell Nigerians The Source Of His Wealth - Atiku / Why Are The Northerners Running For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.