Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State (38932 Views)

62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / 62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Humility017(m): 4:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Dumbae13:

You are such an idiot....if your father was beating your mother,mine never did till he died, we never got to see them even argue...because he did it inside their room,so take you stupid truth elsewhere
that guy never stop to amaze me....
just read him....encouraging infidelity in marriages.
truly common sense is a flower that does not grow in every garden.....

2 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Jman06(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2017
One thing i have come to discover among my edo/delta people is their penchant for divorce/separation. Please can anybody who understands enlighten me on why this is so because me i don't understand and i plan to marry from delta. One thing i have also come to understand is the mindless infidelity of their men and i wonder if that could be the cause or something else

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Ikwerreboy(m): 5:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Dyt:
I don't just wanna be married
I wanna stay married and grow old with him holding hands and kissing

Nice one. Me too
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by BabbanBura(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Dyt:

wallahi DP na ki ya tada min Bura na - you look so natural and that's my turn on!
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by stanvesco(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Me ayam here to read comments joor
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by osinachiuba: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Ph 1k GH 2k

This is a member to member donation whereby you donate 1k or more to a member and get ×2 of ur donation
Do not pH if you are not willing or ready to pay
Mobile or internet banking is needed
Spammers are evicted without notice
New Gh list comes out after half quarter of PHer payment
*Click the below link to join our platform* and remember that little drops make a mighty ocean....����������
https:///6EWlYBl9qoC87Msn2fs8UJ

Provide help /Pay using dis formate
Name/phone number/amount
E.g joy/08075474225/1k
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Dyt:

I feel you bitch , no better thing than growing old with some one you love

Hope to do the same with my bitch someday
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by YelloweWest: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Dyt:
Nice curves wink
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by hidybenz: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rtopzy(f): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
The man with his wrinkled Amu and the woman with her squeezed Otu, I wonder who will cum first.
Hey God!!! na dat one worry u?
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by YelloweWest: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

I feel you bitch , no better thing than growing old with some one you love

Hope to do the same with my bitch someday
Bìtch

That's not flattering at all.
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by YelloweWest: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I'd tell you the truth no one really says about marriage, because I am not a hypocrite.

In marriage, your husband must beat you. It is a must! Forget all these people who call wife beaters cowards...half of them are wife beaters or victims of battery.
Unless he is a sissy.
Every now and then, a woman's misdeeds must be corrected through physical means.

No marriage is truly monogamous, there MUST be a side attraction because over time, you get so used to your partner (popularly called 'see-finish')
But the rule is, don't fall in love with your side piece. The attraction should be purely sensual.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.
A wife or husband who is good at it is at peace.
Improve your oral abilities.

Even the bible says in Proverbs 18:21, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

Quarrels must come, some petty, some major..
But you must be hypocritical with it; that is, never let the public know.

In summary,
Don't join the league of women who say if my husband slaps me or cheats on me, I'm out that day. The truth is; you must be hypocritical for your marriage to last.

Such women are punching bags but they are hypocritical,
Such women excuse their marital bedrooms for the sidechick to sleep in it.
But they make you feel it is unfathomable.
You sound like a man who was raped by his mother or aunt or even big sister...

2 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Ask087(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I'd tell you the truth no one really says about marriage, because I am not a hypocrite.

In marriage, your husband must beat you. It is a must! Forget all these people who call wife beaters cowards...half of them are wife beaters or victims of battery.

Unless he is a sissy.
Every now and then, a woman's misdeeds must be corrected through physical means.

No marriage is truly monogamous, there MUST be a side attraction because over time, you get so used to your partner (popularly called 'see-finish')
But the rule is, don't fall in love with your side piece. The attraction should be purely sensual.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.

Even the bible says in Proverbs 18:21, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

In summary,
Don't join the league of women who say if my husband slaps me or cheats on me, I'm out that day. The truth is; you must be hypocritical for your marriage to last.

Always talking trash... you are a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by akmath: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Love in high places.
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
hmmmm, why are remarrying when the strength is no more there for procreation.
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rukky55(f): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Unless he is a sissy.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.

In summary,

i disagree with you especially wen u said a woman most be beaten up by her husband.only a foolish man will raise his hands on d wife. d day a man will beat me dat day am leaving Cos if I don't my parent will come for my dead body one day. cowards are men that best their wives.

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by lalanice(f): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
And they still got it wink
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by NwaAmaikpe: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Rukky55:
i disagree with you especially wen u said a woman most be beaten up by her husband.only a foolish man will raise his hands on d wife. d day a man will beat me dat day am leaving Cos if I don't my parent will come for my dead body one day. cowards are men that best their wives.

shocked

You are not yet ready ma.
You are still living in fantasy..
The Igbos have a proverb that says, "Nwa a kwo na-azu, amaghi na ije di anya".

"Pikin wey im mama carry for back no know say road still far."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by AuroraB(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
Who can please clarify ?

Will they still be blasting each other at that age?
Is that why they chose to be together shocked
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by VanBommel(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Unless he is a sissy.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.

In summary,

bro honestly I like you cos you're the only one here on nl that always say the truth no matter how hurtful it may be

2 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rajosh(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
Antysimbiat always snatching ftc smiley
She's taken over from LadyF and Introvert. I wonder how they do it. I think they live on nairaland.
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rajosh(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
She looks like the old lady in "War room".
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Sexina851(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
Body no be firewood as long as you are still breathing.
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA REALLY FOUND LOVE
I think it's just for companionship rather
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Sexina851(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
I think it's just for companionship rather
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by PehaKaso: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Unless he is a sissy.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.

In summary,

Mister, are you a descendant of the legendary King Solomon? The wisdom expressed in this masterpiece of a comment is legendary.

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by zolapower: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
JUST LIKE THIS OLD COUPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3cjeoOOD4
but auntysimb you should open a thread for this one na. Look real than the intended thread. You would have caption like this " video of a old couple dancing to entertain their audience "
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rukky55(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

You are not yet ready ma.
You are still living in fantasy..
The Igbos have a proverb that says, "Nwa a kwo na-azu, amaghi na ije di anya".

"Pikin wey im mama carry for back no know say road still far."

is dat how u grow up seeing ur dad beating up ur mum?.maybe dat y u av dat thought in ur brain.only a fool will beat up his wife

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by kadupee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Congratulations
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rozaytee: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

no be small thing oo,,,happy for dem tho

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Rozaytee: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Unless he is a sissy.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.

In summary,

nwamaikpe don come again ooo..watch out!
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by biafratwo: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
JUST LIKE THIS OLD COUPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3cjeoOOD4
can you kindly tell me the artist and track title whose song they are dancing to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.