Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick (805 Views)

John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by ayolatv: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
A 36 year old Nigerian man has been arrested for sexually violating young girls by enticing them with N500 to play with his penis.

The Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) said the man was arrested on Friday after he was nabbed by some residents of Silver Crescent Estate, Oke-Afa in Isolo area of Lagos.

Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi, Coordinator of the DSVRT, told NAN residents had reported the man hence the team’s follow up on the case.

She said: “The man was nabbed on July 27 at 8.00 a.m. in the community; some young girls in the area said they once reported the case to a woman in the neighbourhood, who alerted other residents to watch out for such acts and strange faces in the area.

Read full story here: www.ayola.tv

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by nextprince: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2017
No name but I know say na dem, forget say e happen for Lagos.

They operate mostly in Lagos.

Same way they operate in Indonesia, India and some other Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by nNEOo(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Wicked man how could he attach such evil memory on these litle engels.... His manhood should be chopped off given to him as a trophy FTC
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017

According to business Law
A minor is liable to a contract that provides basic necessities like food, clothing, money etc

Play with my pr*ck nd i will give u #500

Dats looks like a valid contract agreement if u ask me

Meanwhile i prophesy into the lifes of those girls(already collecting #500 to touch pr*ck)

MAY YOU BE GREATER THAN KIM KARDASHIAN

#Eco99#
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by edeXede: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
embarassed

And where is the video?

And who has confirmed that those girls are virgins..

What the man is doing is right, he just needs to do the right thing by marrying them just like fulanis and hausas do.

And no one has arrested any of fulanis, hausas for doing such so it can only be deemed legal
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by hakeem4(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2017
ayolatv:
A 36 year old Nigerian man has been arrested for sexually violating young girls by enticing them with N500 to play with his penis.

The Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) said the man was arrested on Friday after he was nabbed by some residents of Silver Crescent Estate, Oke-Afa in Isolo area of Lagos.

Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi, Coordinator of the DSVRT, told NAN residents had reported the man hence the team’s follow up on the case.

She said: “The man was nabbed on July 27 at 8.00 a.m. in the community; some young girls in the area said they once reported the case to a woman in the neighbourhood, who alerted other residents to watch out for such acts and strange faces in the area.

Read full story here: https://www.ayola.tv/nigerian-man-arrested-for-giving-little-girls-n500-to-play-with-his-penis/

Lalasticlala Seun

Some men sha !!! ....

The link no dey open na
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by ayolatv: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
hakeem4:

Some men sha !!! ....

The link no dey open na

https://www.ayola.tv/nigerian-man-arrested-for-giving-little-girls-n500-to-play-with-his-penis/ or just visit ayola.tv ....its on the frontpage
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by hakeem4(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by LexngtonSteele: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Definitely a PotoPoto man...

That's their specialty apart from ONLINE ultimatums and empty threats

Na Ab0ki be their medicinegrin
Re: Man Arrested For Giving Little Girls 500naira To Play With His joystick by uzoormah(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nawa o these people sef

(1) (Reply)

After Raping My Daughter To Death, Her Killers Smashed Her Skull — Dad. / See The Girl That Planned For Her Kidnap To Fund Birthday / BREAKING!! Final Year Student Of Ebonyi State University Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.