Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe (28105 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by myhotbrain: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

I don't pity the gullible Igbo youths.

Kanu is the punishment nature has cursed the bitter and hateful South East with. The punishment will soon begin to unravel on the Igbo victims.

You are on point!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

Kanu has challenged your intellectuals to a debate

Write to Channels TV and ask them to grant you their platform to debate against him

Stop fooling yourself on NL

As long as he parades himself like a tout and appeals to touts, which self-respecting Igbo intellectual will debase himself? What the fucckk has Kanu accomplished in his own private life that makes him an intellectual authority? grin

Who is here claiming to be an intellectual. I was pointing out to you clowns that any movement that depends on chaotic mob rule with no intellectual base is doomed to implode. Chanting touts gathering in their thousands in Onitsha and Owerria and Aba and Abakaliki will never speak for all Igbos even if they shout loudest. In my very own extended family, it's the Nkpor and Onitsha small-time traders who make the most noise about their Biafran paradise.

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by goslowgoslow(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
DickDastardly2:
exactly!
From graceful human to Grass VEGETABLE
Chai! See senseless youths.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Curlieweed: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
Obi1kenobi:
of course, there are predictable responses all over the thread. Never engage or address any substantive issue about the strategy or objectives of a chaotic movement. Just insult, insult, insult, call people "afonja", more insults, call "afonja", insult, insult, insult, call "afonja" etc etc....Even upstanding Igbo citizens who try to call the charlatan to order get insulted. You live in an absolute fantasy land if you think any movement of this sort can succeed without the intellectual, political and economic elite adding their voices. Unemployed touts, hawkers and okada riders will never be the voice of productive Igbos all across the country no matter all the noise-making, chest-beating rallies. But keep on dreaming, sha.
[/s]

"Upstandingly" lame.

7 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shataaap you foolish OP!

I know you are one of those writers who gets peanuts to slate people.

Your write up is a complete disappointment not because I am a fan, supporter or a member of IPOB but because you have decided to shy away from the truth.

All i want you to know is that THE MASSES have spoken and wether you like it or not the sun will definitely rise in the east. I am with IPOB on this one

8 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ndcide(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
If Biafra is achievable, kanu's method is the closest to achieving it.

7 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Hoduwahishape: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

As long as he parades himself like a tout and appeals to touts, which self-respecting Igbo intellectual will debase himself? What the fucckk has Kanu accomplished in his own private life that makes him an intellectual authority? grin

Who is here claiming to be an intellectual. I was pointing out to you clowns that any movement that depends on chaotic mob rule with no intellectual base is doomed to implode. Chanting touts gathering in their thousands in Onitsha and Owerria and Aba and Abakaliki will never speak for all Igbos even if they shout loudest. In my very own extended family, it's the Nkpor and Onitsha small-time traders who make the most noise about their Biafran paradise.

I was going to agree with you till the last line made your post go from a sensible write up, to the rantings​ of a raving lunatic. As far as I am concerned every Igbo man wants our "Biafran Paradise". I do not suscribe to the methods and philosophy of Nnamdi Kanu,but you come ​across as a sellout who places​ selfish interest above that of your race. You pride yourself in your intellectual brilliance, yet make stupid comments suggesting cognitive impairment on your part.

6 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by plaetton: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
paschu:
undecided

Delusion (or reality-denial) remains an incurable disease until the poo of reality hits the fan. Keep deceiving yourselves. Sit secure in your ivory tower of intellectualism postulating how the interest of the tiny few is superior to the will of the overwhelming majority. Time will tell who's right or wrong, who failed from grace and who rose to it- you or Kanu.
Don't mind them.
They are soooo blinded by their delusions that they fail to see that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has ALREADY SUCCEEDED , even if he does or says absolutely nothing else for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You are talking too much

Go and challenge him in a debate

Channels TV will grant you their platform

As for those you call touts,

what conditions do you think made them so.?

Were they born as touts.?

Only fail states produce touts and Nigeria is a failed state

Finally

You are an illiterate that is why you never asked yourself those questions I raised before tagging them touts

You are totally bereft of wisdom that is why you insult those small traders and call them touts.

Common sense should have made you ask yourself why they are small traders and not big traders

Guy stop displaying your stupidity online if truly you are educated.

Think deep from all sides before talking or concluding

@ Curlieweed Hoduwahishape don't mind him.

In his small mind and brain he has made a point.

7 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari is the one that hv fallen from Grace not Kanu.
with time ww will know who truely falls
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by zoedew: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/feature/how-nnamdi-kanu-fell-from-grace/207578.html

The Ohanaeze response appears to have come
a little late! Kanu already had misrepresented the Igbo to other component units of Nigeria via hate speeches et al thus furthering the distrust and e-rantings already in place. We heard nothing on these matters from The Soludos and Ngozi Iwealas of our clime thus giving the impression that Kalu had all the Igbo space to himself. The Ohanaeze has a lot of damage control on its hands and it must act fast as the October and November dates draw closer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kanu should enjoy the latitude government gave him while it last,nigeria government lurk at zazzaky for many years bfor they finally tame him.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by FLYFIRE(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Its TOO late.....this POO WON'T work
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
Kanu should enjoy the latitude government gave him while it last,nigeria government lurk at zazzaky for many years bfor they finally tame him.

Stupidity is forcing unity on a people who longer want to share the same country with you.

Ask your prophet Muhammad if he will tell you the truth.

" There is No Compulsion In Religion."

" There is No Compulsion in Unity."

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Hoduwahishape: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
rozayx5:
As an akwa ibomite I don't buy this useless article

KANU is on course

Nigeria is a failed entity

Respect you and your people bro.
The old Eastern region needs to be more united than ever before

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Luckylife(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

I don't pity the gullible Igbo youths.

Kanu is the punishment nature has cursed the bitter and hateful South East with. The punishment will soon begin to unravel on the Igbo victims.

Gullible people that refuse to reason as well trained breasted child but rather chose almajiri mentality . So boko haram ,almajiris and Fulani heldmen are punishment of fake prophets that can't even defined it self but breads lowlife extremists cause animals that rape,kidnap, kill and suck the blood of innocent citizens. Wisdom fall on you

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by FLYFIRE(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
Let me say this AGAIN....it's TOO late...this S.HIT WONT work any more

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

I was going to agree with you till the last line made your post go from a sensible write up, to the rantings​ of a raving lunatic. As far as I am concerned every Igbo man wants our "Biafran Paradise". I do not suscribe to the methods and philosophy of Nnamdi Kanu,but you come ​across as a sellout who places​ selfish interest above that of your race. You pride yourself in your intellectual brilliance, yet make stupid comments suggesting cognitive impairment on your part.

In retrospect, it might be a distasteful comment. grin But when you spend a lot of time arguing with the IPOB touts on this forum who throw around insults and call you "afonja" for disagreeing with them, you learn to roll around the gutter on their debased level. It's weird you think I'm the selfish one when you have mindless trolls telling Igbos in the North to basically leave all they have laboured for and asking Anambra people to bring anarchy to their own electoral system and government without understanding the consequences for many ordinary citizens. And I'm the selfish one? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
midfinger:
Mr idiot I disagree entirely with this bonkom you typed,u re on your on own with that deluded bullcrap of getting Anambra on ,on whatever. Haven't we been voting before in a Anambra before now,why should we vote now?

We will vote because we want the good works in Anambra to continue. We cannot get Biafra now neither will it be viable if we get it suddenly. We should first ensure that our region has developed sufficient products we can export for forex first. Anambra is on the right part with Innoson, Yam and Ugu exports etc. Let us vote to continue the good works.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by paschu: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nof said bro.

Glad to have seen it from your point of view. smiley

plaetton:

Don't mind them.
They are soooo blinded by their delusions that fail to see that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has ALREADY SUCCEEDED , even if he does or says absolutely nothing else for the rest of his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

Stupidity is forcing unity on a people who longer want to share the same country with you.

Ask your prophet Muhammad if he will tell you the truth.

" There is No Compulsion In Religion."

" There is No Compulsion in Unity."
please i dont tink their is any point springing up religion matter by calling prophet muhammed here.we all have ideology and principle,the average igbo man might felt it doesent have a stake in the nigeria project but the politicos in southeast will defend united nigeria at all cost.am not different from the politicos even dough am not in their circle,i support one nigeria and is my right to defend it in utttrances,gesture,physically and even spiritually.so why is hard for u guys to respect people who dissent about republic of biafra?nothing comes easy,catalonians are still fighting to break out of spain which the madrid government has resisted for more than 200years.in fighting for republic huge sacrifice must b made history is my witnes and u can ask about south sudan.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Kanu was a useful Idiot who ensured that Buhari did not get away with his 97-5% ideology about governance but he has since lost his usefulness and is only an Idiot nw. People are more interested in how Anambra can be kept on the developmental pedestal it is on and not about Biafran restoration for now. We should first get Anambra which is the Igbo economic engine room working at full capacity before seccesion.

Obu gi bu useful idiot.....

It is your type that benefits from the proceeds of a failed state like Nigeria.

Anambra first right? Because other states are not viable enough? Ke ihe iche na-ibu?

Thank God Anambra does not have backward and slavish thinkers like you. You will wait for a thousand years for
- a new Niger bridge to be constructed
- a port in the East to become fully functional
- an international airport to be properly funded and maintained
- low interest rate loans to be given for the young and aspiring business minded ones.
- good accessible major roads
- constant electricity (alaoji, geometric power plants project not been frustrated)

All part of biafra must be attended to and properly addressed. Anambra has not achieved one tenth of it's potential so I don't know what you are boasting about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

You are talking too much
Go and challenge him in a debate
Channels TV will grant you their platform
As for those you call touts,
what conditions do you think made them so.?
Were they born as touts.?

Only fail states produce touts and Nigeria is a failed state

Finally
You are an illiterate that is why you never asked yourself those questions I raised before tagging them touts
You are totally bereft of wisdom that is why you insult those small traders and call them touts.
Common sense should have made you ask yourself why they are small traders and not big traders
Guy stop displaying your stupidity online if truly you are educated.

Think deep from all sides before talking or concluding

@ Curlieweed Hoduwahishape don't mind him.

In his small mind and brain he has made a point.

Nigga, please format your mess of a response well so I don't have to edit your own posts for you. See the mugu calling someone an illiterate. Chei! grin Anyway, na internet we dey. Everybody is a legend in their own mind.
So the failures of the Nigerian state will suddenly be relegated in the bin of history when you have your Biafran paradise, abi? Corruption, nepotism, administrative incompetence, crime etc is a uniquely Nigerian thing, abi? It will never exist in your Biafran utopia, shey? Mugu. Catalans and Scottish people want independence from their unions. They also happen to be the most productive regions in their political unions who seek complete autonomy as a way to fully exploit this. You have not even tackled the massive capital flight and brain drain from your region and you're there fantasizing about your Biafran paradise.

And you think my grouse with Ipob touts is about their agitations. On the contrary, I have always sympathized with the position of independence from this union and I deplore Nigeria's current structure. What I rail against is the fantasies your charlatan supreme lord, Kanu, has lead many of his gullible followers to believe and the crude, unruly, insolent, chaotic conduct of many of his devotees. You touts can never be allowed to be the sole voice of Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
please i dont tink their is any point springing up religion matter by calling prophet muhammed here.we all have ideology and principle,the average igbo man might felt it doesent have a stake in the nigeria project but the politicos in southeast will defend united nigeria at all cost.am not different from the politicos even dough am not in their circle,i support one nigeria and is my right to defend it in utttrances,gesture,physically and even spiritually.so why is hard for u guys to respect people who dissent about republic of biafra?nothing comes easy,catalonians are still fighting to break out of spain which the madrid government has resisted for more than 200years.in fighting for republic huge sacrifice must b made history is my witnes and u can ask about south sudan.

Your prophet Muhammad told you that

" There is No Compulsion in Religion in other words There is No Compulsion in Unity."

If you are a true Muslim, why not respect his words and let Biafrans be.?

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Let me say this AGAIN....it's TOO late...this S.HIT WONT work any more
lol the shia member brag more than this and today they concede to existing of constitutional authority by going to court to ask for the release of their leader that is where about is unknown.they are not even talking about restitution anymore.kanu will be tame sooner or later.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Nigga, please format your mess of a response well so I don't have to edit your own posts for you. See the mugu calling someone an illiterate. Chei! grin Anyway, na internet we dey. Everybody is a legend in their own mind.
So the failures of the Nigerian state will suddenly be relegated in the bin of history when you have your Biafran paradise, abi? Corruption, nepotism, administrative incompetence, crime etc is a uniquely Nigerian thing, abi? It will never exist in your Biafran utopia, shey? Mugu. Catalans and Scottish people want independence from their unions. They also happen to be the most productive regions in their political unions who seek complete autonomy as a way to fully exploit this. You have not even tackled the massive capital flight and brain drain from your region and you're there fantasizing about your Biafran paradise.

And you think my grouse with Ipob touts is about their agitations. On the contrary, I have always sympathized with the position of independence from this union and I deplore Nigeria's current structure. What I rail against is the fantasies your charlatan supreme lord, Kanu, has lead many of his gullible followers to believe and the crude, unruly, insolent, chaotic conduct of many of his devotees. You touts can never be allowed to be the sole voice of Igbos.

I won't dignify you with a response because you don't worth it.

@ @ Curlieweed Hoduwahishape you guys should take note of this Nairaland Joe Igbokwe and warn our Igbo people about him.

God bless every lover of truth and seeker of justice.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

E-diot.

When you were busy bedding your concubines and pushing drugs, kanu was busy giving your vulture politicians sleepless nights.

Where were you when fulani herdsmen were attacking your people?

Where were you when the govt was deliberately marginalizing your people (ma oburu na ibu onye Igbo na eziokwu)?

Now someone has decided to fight for the liberation of his people and you are here weighing his capability. What have you done for your people?

E-diot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by AuthorEjoorking(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
why would the ibo elite support KANU when every one of them knows only about his or her family. talking about the result of eastern governors meeting, no right thinking governor will come out openly to support the agitation hence their comfortable with the level of their family level in life. Of course they can afford training their children abroad, go for medical check up abroad and live comfortable with the money nigeria polity have place in their palms. the traditional rulers of ibos are all been paid by the government of nigeria, how will they in turn bite the fi
nger that feed them. i laugh when ever i hear about biafra because many ibo men want to be worship by others just because he has money more than the other. why will then IBO elite openly support kanu agitation hence they know they will loose that position in government. NRI rulers rejected kanu but people came out and supported him. river state government rejected him but people of rivers came out in mass and supported him. like wise in every other places he had gone to.
I therefore say that he must not wait for the support of IBO elites if really he wants to achieve his aim.

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
AuthorEjoorking:
why would the ibo elite support KANU when every one of them knows only about his or her family. talking about the result of eastern governors meeting, no right thinking governor will come out openly to support the agitation hence their comfortable with the level of their family level in life. Of course they can afford training their children abroad, go for medical check up abroad and live comfortable with the money nigeria polity have place in their palms. the traditional rulers of ibos are all been paid by the government of nigeria, how will they in turn bite the fi
nger that feed them. i laugh when ever i hear about biafra because many ibo men want to be worship by others just because he has money more than the other. why will then IBO elite openly support kanu agitation hence they know they will loose that position in government. NRI rulers rejected kanu but people came out and supported him. river state government rejected him but people of rivers came out in mass and supported him. like wise in every other places he had gone to.
I therefore say that he must not wait for the support of IBO elites if really he wants to achieve his aim.

The elites will soon answer their query. IPOB is bigger than them and their shady wealth.

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Hoduwahishape: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

In retrospect, it might be a distasteful comment. grin But when you spend a lot of time arguing with the IPOB touts on this forum who throw around insults and call you "afonja" for disagreeing with them, you learn to roll around the gutter on their debased level. It's weird you think I'm the selfish one when you have mindless trolls telling Igbos in the North to basically leave all they have laboured for and asking Anambra people to bring anarchy to their own electoral system and government without understanding the consequences for many ordinary citizens. And I'm the selfish one? grin

I have clearly stated I do not subscribe to his methods, as it will only bring about death and distruction.
But you should encourage fellow Igbos to consider the magnitude of our actions, the results and repercussions as opposed to neglecting thought process and relying on one man. Anarchy,Judiasm and some other tricky issues are going to be used by Nnamdi Kanu and anti Biafra elements to stretch Igbo unity to the limits.

Btw I do agree with people saying Igbos in the North should relocate, my Father experienced the 1966 Igbo massacre and escaped only by grace because he left the train station out of share instinct just before the Hausa soldiers arrived. Needless to say the next year he was fighting in the war. Time has proven that history does repeat itself. The recent eviction notice given by the North might just be what sets the ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by midfinger(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

We will vote because we want the good works in Anambra to continue. We cannot get Biafra now neither will it be viable if we get it suddenly. We should first ensure that our region has developed sufficient products we can export for forex first. Anambra is on the right part with Innoson, Yam and Ugu exports etc. Let us vote to continue the good works.
Oga do u work for Obiano?I don't expect an honest answer from you though.However,u should know that Biafra will not fall on us if we all think like a sycophant like you do,There wouldn't had been an apartheid free SouthAfrica today if Mandela ever payed heed to advice as yours ,or do u think that there weren't people in the same cadre u belong to now during his own time,but he surged on to achieve that he st his mind at.So pls kindly keep that your selfish mindset at heart and allow us to do what we think is best for the general Masses in the East.
Note:The Biafra struggle is for the people and not for the so called elites feeding fat from the people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofai:

Obu gi bu useful idiot.....

It is your type that benefits from the proceeds of a failed state like Nigeria.

Anambra first right? Because other states are not viable enough? Ke ihi che na-ibu?

Thank God Anambra does not have backward and slavish thinkers like you. You will wait for a thousand years for
- a new Niger bridge to be constructed
- a port in the East to become fully functional
- an international airport to be properly funded and maintained
- low interest rate loans to be given for the young and aspiring business minded ones.
- good accessible major roads
- constant electricity (alaoji, geometric power plants project not been frustrated)

All part of biafra must be attended to and properly addressed. Anambra has not achieved one tenth of it's potential so I don't know what you are boasting about.

You are blowing hot air. Igbo people are not getting our due in Nigeria which is a dysfunctional state but we have to first create a viable export economy before we think of seceding or else we are going to regret it. If we secede today what will we export to keep us going for at least the first 5 years? That is why we are screaming restructuring so that we will first develop our own independent economy before we have an independent state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / Sagay Explodes Over Supreme Court Verdicts On Zamfara, Rivers, Tells APC Wha / Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.