Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared (53889 Views)

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by davillian(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:
Ode! one nollywood actor is sick of kidney disease, go and help him
When the nollywood actor was busy drinking whiskey in night clubs , he dint know his kidney will pay for it later.
Let everyman face the consequences of his actions.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Oluti(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
ugonology:
like it or hate it...this guy made alot sense! he said the sad truth embarassed
The guy is a fool who has made money through God knows what diabolical means who is now insulting hard working Nigerians because they refused to do juju money ritual to get rich. His end will soon come, mark my word. Where is the king of money of this world today. Those that live with the devil on the fast lane ends up being consumed by Lucifer himself. Just leave the idiot alone to continue insulting hard working Nigerian, his master will soon demand for his pound of flesh.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
why his head is bigger this body is anybody notice this
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by wokemzine: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dsquared2
Nice stuff
I don't care about it now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:

na you get that thing for ya pics?
auntysimbiat is a guy.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by GambaOsaka: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:

Hater!!!!!!
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by kingNovak: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fame333:
King of fools....that's what you are.... until ur Gucci's turns to rags that when u will know that they aint investment .

Making money is cool...investing in peoples life is what's called riches.

Empower others and see that your name lives on even after you are long gone.

#Think future,#SeeFuture, #Dofuture
how r u sure he has no investments?
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Houseofglam7(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
joey150:

That yansh deserves kudos... grin

E really do am for am.

Dat yansh don walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Rozaytee: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
As if wen u die..u go carry d gucci go grave...ode
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nationalfairy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Charliiee:
is he obligated to help him? does he owe him anything?

Man I'm surprised mehn!!!!
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by samisj4real(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fame333:
King of fools....that's what you are.... until ur Gucci's turns to rags that when u will know that they aint investment .

Making money is cool...investing in peoples life is what's called riches.

Empower others and see that your name lives on even after you are long gone.

#Think future,#SeeFuture, #Dofuture
But if u see am 4 corner now, u go agree 2 be Baby mama #wink
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ayodeleseun: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hi, Sean from Abuja Nigeria here.

Glad to connect and would love to collaborate and strengthen our presence!

I am a graphics designer specialized in logo and brand designs. I would really love to show case my work if you are interested. Feel free to DM for more details or contact 07037748599.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by poseidon12: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Soulsymbol99:
Itz official, dude is GAY tongue 4 him 2 be Robin wit those pple... Hmmmm undecided never seen a designer datz nt GAY or something from Tom Ford etc cool

So he is gay because he is hanging with those designers? Interesting logic there.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by lonelydora: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:

I don't support this. What has the Nollywood actor done for humanity? Who and who did he help before falling sick?
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Ugosample(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
gabe:
You bloggers are the problem. Collecting money from criminals and washing their image. Celebrating people whose only ability is to defraud others. Because of hushpuppi's small change, you have corrupted our children. They now want to be hushpuppi, not writers, doctors, lawyers or engineers.

As much as I don't support crime

Who doctor, engineer or lawyer help in this country...

Many of them are unemployed and others underpaid.
These children are watching, and they don't want to end up that way.

They see these criminals enjoying while their legit parents are struggling, and their seniors with degrees upon degrees languishing in the thick web of wanton poverty.

So I don't blame them at all

3 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by jimohibrahim(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ebuka.......pls stop makin promises during sex biko. ..Now u r owing a Lady- 3 houses in Abuja,2 helicopter, 4 cars, 17 oil Wells..wen u no get room for Aba

Copied

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by schartzi: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
ѕтαη∂ιη ﻭ ℓιкє ηιﻭєяιαη ¢σαт σƒ αямѕ
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Ajimike(m): 5:09am On Jul 30, 2017
He is right here.
Poverty has reconfigured most brains in Nigeria to the extent they believe everyone is supposed to be like them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by edkai: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by seun1960(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2017
midehi2:
oga oo ur statement sha...but d guy no get extra kidney
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by senchibi: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
Hushpuppi ur Fada dia...

Oya take am
hahahaha I no fit laugh
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:
Madam use your head for once and stop thinking with your emotions. Who told you that he doesn't have investments? So he should come to your house and inform you whenever he wants to make an investment?

You don't even know about his houses all over cities in Nigeria. The only thing you know about him is his collection of Rolls Royces, watches (one of them even costs around 300k USD), and designer clothes.

Na wa o. The media only knows what it's told. If it ain't told, it doesn't know.

Listen and listen very attentively. No one owes you a penny except the person you did business with. So don't be expecting him to do for you or anyone else what your father, mother or relative couldn't do for you or them. Everyone got their life to live.

He flaunts his shìt and you mind your business. That's common sense

What s your mother and your father can't do for u?
If he has any legitimate investment we will know

Let him show us is investment to encourage other and not his iron rod watches

Mofo
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingNovak:
how r u sure he has no investments?

Let him show us is investments, atleadt E money aside his music label ,his also into oil and gas

Show me your worth and not your wastes
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
samisj4real:
But if u see am 4 corner now, u go agree 2 be Baby mama #wink

Baby mama for who? Lol

So na money den take they marry for or side
?
Do u know d source of his money?

Please park well
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by billagreen(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
midehi2:

who be this? Is that kidney problem is own bukata? I don't think he is a philanthropist
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Uncletony(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Charliiee:
Godless u jare!
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Uncletony(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Charliiee:
Godbless u jare!
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Uncletony(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
corperscorner:
You call it greatness... I call it fraudulent....
what is fraudulent here?..he is not davido or wizkido i guess. wise up dude
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Uncletony(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
poor man, what you have is chicken change.
laughable!
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Uncletony(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
mpowa:
Most people who actually worked hard for the money rarely live lavished life, they can live big and enjoy life but they're moderate in expression because in the process of making the money they know it's value and the value of life and they touch other people with it and make a difference

Empty vessels however makes the loudest noise, the only things they have to show that their life is meaning full is the ill gotten wealth they have. 'See I have this, I'm somebody' . They use the money and materialism to cover their empty poor souls.
whatever he does to make his money is highly commendable! wise up
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by corperscorner: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Uncletony:

what is fraudulent here?..he is not davido or wizkido i guess. wise up dude

You made your point - that I like.

Telling me to wise up - that I don't.

Gottit?
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by mpowa(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Uncletony:

whatever he does to make his money is highly commendable! wise up
Whatever he does is not commendable... If he does yahoo-yahoo, scamming, drug trafficking, money rituals, stealing, kidnapping, et cetera. They're not commendable, they're ugly & disgusting ways to make money, because for every penny you made, someone is crying somewhere, and their destiny will keep cursing you. If we have more of such in our society, there's no way we will be free from poverty, crime and backwardness. Every way to make money is not a way, if you have person values.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.