Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared (53871 Views)

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Alariwo2: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fame333:
King of fools....that's what you are.... until ur Gucci's turns to rags that when u will know that they aint investment .

Making money is cool...investing in peoples life is what's called riches.

Empower others and see that your name lives on even after you are long gone.

#Think future,#SeeFuture, #Dofuture

Empower you say?

The certified Gay faggo.t is only concerned about fame & attention like bitche.s do.. Sense is very far from them.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by gabe: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
You bloggers are the problem. Collecting money from criminals and washing their image. Celebrating people whose only ability is to defraud others. Because of hushpuppi's small change, you have corrupted our children. They now want to be hushpuppi, not writers, doctors, lawyers or engineers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Elcuba: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nobody said you shouldn't flash your wealth puppy. But what's the source of your wealth so our youths can learn from you. That's if it's legit.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by DONFASZY(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone help me slap dis guy n tell him to shut d hel. Up n stay far frm d net
A big reward for anyone
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by gabe: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
omohayek:
Seeing how much this buffoon loves attention, the least he can do is answer the simple question of how exactly he makes his money. A man who has made his fortune through legitimate means would be proud to tell the world how exactly he did it, but this clown gets agitated whenever anybody dares to ask what he actually does for a living.

Please give this man a bottle of big stout!

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ZUBY77(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Too much hatred in the heart of our youths embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by micflo28(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some naive idiots have made this 'king of loosers' popular. angry Someone who cannot emphatically state his source of wealth and what he does for a living which indirectly contributes to the national coffers should not be regarded. Plus, he shops abroad, causing capital flight and we are cheering the spoilt brat. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
This guy is a fashion model,and requires a lot of traffic to create awareness for Gucci products
U guys go to his page and curse,rant with your 100mb data,while the guy smiles to the bank
I am not his fan,I don't like the guy,but he doesn't care so far as he is getting traffic and making his money
Make una fr3e the guy,no go I'm page again i
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lowest of all Nigerians is this dog.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Monkey!
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by repogirl(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
What do you do for a living? Odeh!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by chingle5(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
ABEG MAKE UNA NO KILL AM NA MY DOG WAY I WAN KILL FOR CHRISTMAS

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
How could someone be this rich yet jobless just trying so hard to be relevant,if him like make him snap pic with psquare EFCC go soon play him tape.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by zubydave(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
The guy used a strategy to become famous and its working. What was the strategy; get into some war of words with a famous person, and if the person bites the bait by replying; boooooom! that's it. He goes on to rant and rain insults on the said star or any famous person, he doesn't stop there; he goes on to show his class(borrowed or not) by flaunting them online. He eventually becomes famous as all bloggers would want to follow up on the news, and sometimes cook up stories just to feed the ever hungry public on his latest rant. Its a chain reaction, the public becomes divided, as some would take side with the dude and follow him on his handles and his list of followers grows. Now anything he says or does is thrown at our face, you know why? You guessed it, he's now a celebrity too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by chukxie(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
His life. His money. His clothes. His investments. Good luck to him.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by nrexzy: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:
Ode! one nollywood actor is sick of kidney disease, go and help him
Give d actor ur own kidney na since hussi can't epp.. . Be a role model....

U dey vex for another person money
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by JohnieWalker(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:
Ode! one nollywood actor is sick of kidney disease, go and help him
Who did the actor help when he had?
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's funny enough that no one knows his real name or identity, just Huspuppi. No one even knows his source of income.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ugonnachimezie54(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CrwI1QGMGI&t=27s

RICK ROSS PARTIES IN STYLE AND SPENDS MONEY ON BELAIRE (Black Bottles)...Subscribe, Like & Share for more Celebrity Videos
Follow our Instagram on: https:///Z1JeQx
Follow our Twitter on: https:///Lcw19j
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by walepackage(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Well,some of his point is true,most of us think that young succesful men are either into fetish,or illegal.But, my pathway with him.The most essence of "man" is to touch humanity in a "positive" way.You wunt be remember by the designers or watever u were, long after u ar gone,rather ur contribution to "humanity" in a positive way,that if he believe in this philosophy.Materialism is a religion worship by many.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
zubydave:
The guy used a strategy to become famous and its working. What was the strategy; get into some war of words with a famous person, and if the person bites the bait by replying; boooooom! that's it. He goes on to rant and rain insults on the said star or any famous person, he doesn't stop there; he goes on to show his class(borrowed or not) by flaunting them online. He eventually becomes famous as all bloggers would want to follow up on the news, and sometimes cook up stories just to feed the ever hungry public on his latest rant. Its a chain reaction, the public becomes divided, as some would take side with the dude and follow him on his handles and his list of followers grows. Now anything he says or does is thrown at our face, you know why? You guessed it, he's now a celebrity too.

you get sense. I can dress up now, enter bus to go to Monaco and beg for selfie, come online to say I'm kinging. ode. uncle she wants to climb social ladder by force.. I miss naijagistlive they would have dragged him to the end of the earth.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by thestevens: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
wait oo!,what does this guy do?, is it that he wakes up every day and buy Gucci wears and post it on social media to impress or oppress people?, the black man and his shallow way of thinking sha.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ikp120(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fame333:
King of fools....that's what you are.... until ur Gucci's turns to rags that when u will know that they aint investment .

Making money is cool...investing in peoples life is what's called riches.

Empower others and see that your name lives on even after you are long gone.

#Think future,#SeeFuture, #Dofuture
Madam use your head for once and stop thinking with your emotions. Who told you that he doesn't have investments? So he should come to your house and inform you whenever he wants to make an investment?

You don't even know about his houses all over cities in Nigeria. The only thing you know about him is his collection of Rolls Royces, watches (one of them even costs around 300k USD), and designer clothes.

Na wa o. The media only knows what it's told. If it ain't told, it doesn't know.

Listen and listen very attentively. No one owes you a penny except the person you did business with. So don't be expecting him to do for you or anyone else what your father, mother or relative couldn't do for you or them. Everyone got their life to live.

He flaunts his shìt and you mind your business. That's common sense

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ikp120(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
nrexzy:

Give d actor ur own kidney na since hussi can't epp.. . Be a role model....

U dey vex for another person money
As in eh. That thing just dey irritating.

All these people forming should donate their kidneys first. Yeye people.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by nrexzy: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikp120:
As in eh. That thing just dey irritating.

All these people forming should donate their kidneys first. Yeye people.
'
Yes naaah... She just carry d Mata for head.... Donno how d nollywood guy relates to d trend.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by walade(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
A man's bread and butter is insured only when he works for it.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by joey150(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Na your yansh do am for you.

Flex
That yansh deserves kudos... grin

E really do am for am.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by vertueptime: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
brother before u die

make sure gucci company have gat ur burial arrangements on ground

cos ur whole life was lived for gucci

Imagine if dem use fake gucci coffin bury am
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by larryhills: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
MasterKim:
Any tin dz guy does to make his money should be highly commended.
u r d first reasonable head I av seen here.. any other body hating on him z a hole in the ass.... flex your reward jarry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop / Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.