Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

"I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle (431 Views)

GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle by nairavibez: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hushpuppi has a message for Nigerians who are critical of his flamboyant lifestyle.

"You call it Gucci, I call it class.. you call it waste I call it strategic investments.. you sit down behind low battery phones, Hungry from no jobs and with data plans less than a dollar venting your anger on anything that's not like you! .. Guess what mofos God has showed and taken me to places where effort is appreciated, hard work is rewarded and greatness is crowned.. I am your king take it .. accept it ..cry over it..." he wrote.

Posing for a photo with Dean and Dan Caten, the identical twin brothers who own the international fashion house Dsquared2, Hushpuppi called out the "brain washed, unrepentant generation" of Nigerians who do not believe it is possible for "for others to have or deserve a good life."

Read all that he wrote below. http://nairavibez.com/i-am-your-king-hushpuppi-tells-nigerians-who-criticize-his-lifestyle-as-he-poses-with-dsquared2s-dean-and-dan/

Re: "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle by Dollarship(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
See Savage aye mi cheesy
Buh why he loves taking pic with men too much na gay
Re: "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Of recent I saw Forbe list of Africa's under 30 achievers who would take over the market and I didn't see the names of our social media braggarts. Husppi or whatever you call yourself...stfu!.
Re: "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle by brandonobi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
dude has no chills, ouch to anyone it might offend, but really, hating on people takes no one anywhere so y bother, better to be positive then harboring hate all the time
Re: "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle by dollytino4real(f): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
seeing his thread on NL make me wonder like who he is? abi na 2020 naija president be dat?
Re: "I Am Your King" Hushpuppi Tells Nigerians Who Criticize His Lifestyle by dollytino4real(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
vote 4 hushpuppy for president, he will jus sell nigeria to buy clothes

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati History: Foundation, Membership And Mysteries › / Despite Elders Warning Efemoney is still investing Heavily In Musical Career / Peter Okoye Looking Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.