Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer (1923 Views)

Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Picture With Olamide / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by frommee0: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2018
@Nairatrend.com.ng

Nigerian Gucci King Ray Hushpuppi Shares shocking throwback photo of when he was a music producer on his social handle. He also shaded people who question his source of wealth.

He wrote :-

hushpuppiThey don’t care what u do when you aren’t successful but want to know every bit of your business when you make it. If you didn’t care back then, don’t care now. Simple ✌️. And let this post inspire and motivate u to continue the hustle, nobody wey no fit make am o. Somebody give this beat maker/producer a stage name ���

See photos below :-

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/gucci-king-hushpuppi-shares-throwback-photo-of-when-he-was-a-music-producer/

Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by frommee0: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Dominique
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by DTBCLICKS(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
transmission
transmission
transfusion

Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by sinaj(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2018
He has really come a long way.

No condition is permanent indeed.

1 Like

Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Blakjewelry(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2018
he look different
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Naychuzzy(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Blakjewelry:
he look different

Yet tz crystal clear it's him.
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by frommee0: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2018
grin hmmm
Blakjewelry:
he look different
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by frommee0: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
angry definitely
sinaj:

Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by LesbianBoy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:

You see! That's why you should gree for me sharp sharp!

So that when I blow i wee buy you 'gushi' hair, dress, bra, payint and shoe angry angry
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by sinaj(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You see! That's why you should gree for me sharp sharp!

So that when I blow i wee buy you 'gushi' hair, dress, bra, payint and shoe angry angry
Lol
I will gree for you when you change this your username grin
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by frommee0: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin lolz very funny
sinaj:
Lol
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by jakandeola(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
Lol
jonaifame22 see ur wife o lolz
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Bigmugu: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by LesbianBoy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
Lol

Ok some people on here have been asking me about my username let me address it.

Guys i am not my username o! Me that like girls! cheesy cheesy You see, nairaland is not what it used to be. The usernames back then were simply hilarious and strange! I decided to join them! I got my username from some usernames I saw on a thread in romance section. I just flipped their names around and BOOM that's how I came up with Lesbian.boy grin grin grin grin grin

What inspired this your username sef? undecided undecided
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Trendvoice: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Trendvoice: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018

Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by joseo: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
the puppy is talking....sorry barking......again.
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Trendvoice: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by LesbianBoy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:
jonaifame22 see ur wife o lolz

Who be that one? If I blow him! When did sinaj become his wife? tongue
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Trendvoice: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
LesbianBoy:

Who be that one? If I blow him! When did sinaj become his wife? tongue
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Trendvoice: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin bros comman an lie down here you need cane
LesbianBoy:

Ok some people on here have been asking me about my username let me address it.

Guys i am not my username o! Me that like girls! cheesy cheesy You see, nairaland is not what it used to be. The usernames back then were simply hilarious and strange! I decided to join them! I got my username from some usernames I saw on a thread in romance section. I just flipped their names around and BOOM that's how I came up with Lesbian.boy grin grin grin grin grin

What inspired this your username sef? undecided undecided
Re: GUCCI KING: Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Music Producer by Trendme: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals The Secret Behind Her Amazing Curves / Kendall Jenner Goes Fully Unclad To Cover Vogue Italia Magazine / WATCH: Fans Goes Gaga As Lady Flashes Her Panties Twerking On Stage For D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.