Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian (24222 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Never Despise Your Little Beginning" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by Beejayarts: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=58952282][/quote] why not have me do you a very beautiful music cover art at a very cheap rate as low as N1000
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by Beejayarts: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=58952282][/quote] why not have me do you a very beautiful music cover art at a very cheap rate as low as N1000
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by deltaboy10(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
I just like his kind of music
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
fidalgo19:
you guys should pray for me, I am going to the hospital because I have a problem with my eyes, anytime I look at my wallet it's always empty.
lol, bank got the solution not hospital
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
The best good time for Nathan Bassey. grin wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
HawkToBar:

what's the name of the app u used as your song art?
I dont know,a frend made it for me with his tab.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by KHYLE(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by edkai: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian by dayssolalee(m): 2:24am On Nov 23, 2019
10 Things About Nathaniel Bassey You Probably Didn’t Know

https://smenmusic.com.ng/10-things-about-nathaniel-bassey-you-probably-didnt-know/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade In Over The Top Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.