Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." (28169 Views)

How To Have A Twin/clone In A Picture Using Picsart / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
OK
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Olarababy:

RETIREDMUMU, yoy and yoyr poverty mentality dy like one n two.......even if you down have data, must you let everyone know you are broke.....i have countered you before and am countering you again, Change this your mumu attitude....

Meanwhile, nice one misstechy , i will make mine own twin video and uplaod on IG

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
mrdezx:
just recently unsubscribed you on YouTube. you need to focus more on phone review not making twin of urself. make videos not more than of 5minute. don't talk about your hair in a tech video.

Whew!!!!! Thank you for unsubscribing. I don't need people with such mindset as yours grin

5 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Olarababy:

RETIREDMUMU, yoy and yoyr poverty mentality dy like one n two.......even if you down have data, must you let everyone know you are broke.....i have countered you before and am countering you again, Change this your mumu attitude....

Meanwhile, nice one misstechy , i will make mine own twin video and uplaod on IG

Thank you love kiss I would love to watch it
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nova01:
MissTechy Pls how did you you learn how to edit with finalcutpro ?

Consistent practice and tutorials on YouTube

4 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Soclose007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Great
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by adeolazzy: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
mrdezx:
OK

Smh

Modified. Just watched this cheesy Dorcasy issa queen e oh a queen e oh Dorcasy is a queen e oh o gene do

Lol

By the way I wonder why this hasn't gotten to fp yet. This is gold!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
seun
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2017
MissTechy:
[img][/img] I think the highest number of requests I have gotten is a tutorial on how I clone myself AKA how I am able to have a twin in the videos I make and even though I use Final cut pro to edit, there are times when I have no choice but to edit the videos (especially the twin video) using my smartphone. So, despite my busy week, I had to do this for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrj4Kbqo8c&t=220s

To achieve this I used an app called Kinemaster, Kinemaster is available on both Android and iOS and then got the twin effect by using the app's split screen feature.

As always, let me know your thoughts.

By the way, Dorcasy (My other twin) is never appearing in my videos after that awful dance.

App downloaded, but plz can u write down d steps here for the cloning thanks
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by cyberwaver(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissTechy:

Whew!!!!! Thank you for unsubscribing. I don't need people with such mindset as yours grin

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion tho.

I just want to ask this question misstechy.

Are you a tech blogger or a fashion blogger because the dude is right to my own understanding.

We love what you are doing but don't deviate from tech because that is what your blog is all about, if you are interested in fashion open a fashion blog.

Just my one cent.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Tamaramientei: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abi o
DoroBen:

Then it is as simple as leaving the thread for people that have data to watch it instead of your annoying comment
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
cyberwaver:

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion tho.

I just want to ask this question misstechy.

Are you a tech blogger or a fashion blogger because the dude is right to my own understanding.

We love what you are doing but don't deviate from tech because that is what your blog is all about, if you are interested in fashion open a fashion blog.

Just my one cent.

LOL! thanks for your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jfrankination:
App downloaded, but plz can u write down d steps here for the cloning thanks

Okay I'll try.

The first thing you need to do is to trim the video file into 2 scenes — that is if you have two scenes.

Then you need to open the KineMaster app and select media browser, after which you'd select the first scene.

Next thing you want to do is to tap on the layer button and select media, thereafter you'd choose the second scene.

Once this is completed, the rest is easy

The reason why this app is gold is that it allows you to add layers to your timeline, something that is only achievable in applications like Adobe Premiere, After effect and Final Cut Pro.

2 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
I like the detailed tutorial
lullyboy:
good job
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks
Will try it too
MissTechy:

Okay I'll try.

The first thing you need to do is to trim the video file into 2 scenes — that is if you have two scenes.

Then you need to open the KineMaster app and select media browser, after which you'd select the first scene.

Next thing you want to do is to tap on the layer button and select media, thereafter you'd choose the second scene.

The reason why this app is gold is that it allows you to add layers to your timeline, something that is only achievable in applications like Adobe Premiere, After effect and Final Cut Pro.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
That's good o
MissTechy:

Consistent practice and tutorials on YouTube
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Me too
MissTechy:

Thank you love kiss I would love to watch it
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one OP
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissTechy:

Okay I'll try.

Bless you, let mhe be trying, stay at alert plz will mention u if there's any other thing i need to know
*MODIFIED* there's i didn't see Media in d layer aspect and m so much interested abut the Twin clone..lol..plz help
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by lullyboy: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Olarababy:

the latest update has some bugs in it......but the version i have been using since is very stable.....download it below
https://racaty.com/n8k5zj75totx

thanks for the link
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jfrankination:
Bless you, let mhe be trying, stay at alert plz will mention u if there's any other thing i need to know
*MODIFIED* there's i didn't see Media in d layer aspect and m so much interested abut the Twin clone..lol..plz help

Here is a screenshot I just took now

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissTechy:

mine is image not media
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissTechy:

mine is image not media

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by ThePhoneGuy: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Jfrankination:
mine is image not media

Are you sure you are using the latest version
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
ThePhoneGuy:

Are you sure you are using the latest version
just downloaded it on Play store
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by mdee1(m): 3:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Jfrankination:
just downloaded it on Play store
i am having the same issue. what I think is that the video layer feature only works on high end phones. The kinemaster i got will first do a performance scan on your device to decide whether that video layer feature can work. if it can't, it will only display image layer.
Another way to bypass this is by rooting your phone
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by mdee1(m): 3:05am On Aug 02, 2017
MissTechy:

Miss how far? Gimme one of those high end phones you use to review make i do video na, my phone no good. As per dedicated number 1 fan smiley
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Techpaded(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
mdee1:
Miss how far? Gimme one of those high end phones you use to review make i do video na, my phone no good. As per dedicated number 1 fan smiley

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by ThePhoneGuy: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
mdee1:

We're you not the one insulting her before
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Davedroy: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Miss. Please I dropped a message on YouTube but they YouTube spammed my link. Is there anyway I can get your email or something?
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by DoroBen: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just tried this out ..thank you miss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Adam Mosseri, Instagram New Boss (Photos) / Tecno Q1 Android Phone / Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.