Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." (28168 Views)

How To Have A Twin/clone In A Picture Using Picsart / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Intellad(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
senseless post
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by hanassholesolo: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2017
MissTechy:
[img][/img] I think the highest number of requests I have gotten is a tutorial on how I clone myself AKA how I am able to have a twin in the videos I make and even though I use Final cut pro to edit, there are times when I have no choice but to edit the videos (especially the twin video) using my smartphone. So, despite my busy week, I had to do this for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrj4Kbqo8c&t=220s

To achieve this I used an app called Kinemaster, Kinemaster is available on both Android and iOS and then got the twin effect by using the app's split screen feature.

As always, let me know your thoughts.

By the way, Dorcasy (My other twin) is never appearing in my videos after that awful dance.

Hey!! thank you for sharing your secret with us. cool
I always enjoy your videos.

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
MissTechy:
[img][/img] I think the highest number of requests I have gotten is a tutorial on how I clone myself AKA how I am able to have a twin in the videos I make and even though I use Final cut pro to edit, there are times when I have no choice but to edit the videos (especially the twin video) using my smartphone. So, despite my busy week, I had to do this for you guys.

To achieve this I used an app called Kinemaster, Kinemaster is available on both Android and iOS and then got the twin effect by using the app's split screen feature.

By the way, Dorcasy (My other twin) is never appearing in my videos after that awful dance.
I love you

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jobabori(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2017
We are congratulating actress TAIWO Aromokun for given birth to real twins, you are talking of unreal picture twins here. You get time sha.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by xreal: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Na wa ooo.

I will have time for all that when I don chop bellefull.

Nice tutorial there.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by smartty68(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Been using Kinemaster for a year plus now and I can boldly say is the best video editing app on Android.

Download crack version (Premium Version)
Kinemaster Cracked

Nice one MissTechy wink
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Girl you're good, don't let anyone tell you different.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by babtaima(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
MissTechy:

Whew!!!!! Thank you for unsubscribing. I don't need people with such mindset as yours grin
lol... butthurt.. you need to learn to take corrections from your fans.. a response like: I'm sorry, I'll work on that, subscribe again, would have been more matured rather than bringing the i don't need people like you thrash.. Good luck with your YouTube career.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by introvertme: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
babtaima:

lol... butthurt.. you need to learn to take corrections from your fans.. a response like: I'm sorry, I'll work on that, subscribe again, would have been more matured rather than bringing the i don't need people like you thrash.. Good luck with your YouTube career.

so much negativity this early morning, u don chop?

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by shadrach77: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
LaideOyebade:
So this is the trick maraji uses? Wow

l am going to try this today just for the fun of it.

That Maraji that is always doing gra gra kiss
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by introvertme: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2017
cyberwaver:

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion tho.

I just want to ask this question misstechy.

Are you a tech blogger or a fashion blogger because the dude is right to my own understanding.

We love what you are doing but don't deviate from tech because that is what your blog is all about, if you are interested in fashion open a fashion blog.

Just my one cent.

Tech covers this na,or she de sell cloth for the video?

Nawa 4 una o
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by hinograce: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
#Brilliant. U made my day
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by 400billionman: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

WHICH NIGERIA NETWORK PROVIDERS GREE GIVE U ENOUGH MB TO STREAM YOUTUBE... I BEG CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO UR BLOG

The thing tire person o.

Even when I loaded 10Gig, immediately i clicked YouTube, I was informed that my data is remaining 100mb. And once you are sent that reminder, even if its remaining 500mb, just prepare for subscription tomorrow. They will ZAP it.

I don't understand this. But I used to be a chronic youtube surfer with mere MTN 4.5Gig at N2,500 in 2014.

These are the areas NCC should fight for Nigerians..
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2017
400billionman:

The thing tire person o.

Even when I loaded 10Gig, immediately i clicked YouTube, I was informed that my data is remaining 100mb. And once you are sent that reminder, even if its remaining 500mb, just prepare for subscription tomorrow. They will ZAP it.

I don't understand this. But I used to be a chronic youtube surfer with mere MTN 4.5Gig at N2,500 in 2014.

These are the areas NCC should fight for Nigerians..

way to do with dos Telcom is to cheat on dem i swear
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by IamShiningStar(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
ok
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by makinson2865: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
smartty68:
Been using Kinemaster for a year plus now and I can boldly say is the best video editing app on Android.

Download crack version (Premium Version)
Kinemaster Cracked

Nice one MissTechy wink

file not found sir , any way out?

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by kelvine(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
I do Youtube videos too and have so much to learn from you. Sent you a PM, please respond when convenient.

MissTechy:

Thank you
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by funskill(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
M a learner sha, dont know how to send you a private message on this ish. Anyway what is your YouTube channel and how has it been for you cuz m thinking of going down that path also
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by fargoyoyo: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBONE2:
Nice One MissTechy,I will give it a try. grin
how do I use it I already downloaded it
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by igbsam(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Interesting
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by smartty68(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
makinson2865:

file not found sir , any way out?
https://uplod.cc/vrbvvnlxfjvb
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Writingdiva: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thanks for sharing MissTechy!!! I'm downloading the app right now!
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by LaideOyebade: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Intellad:
senseless post

Anger won't do you any good. Be happy today.
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by seunmohmoh(f): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by akinwumiGJ: 11:09am On May 20, 2018
MissTechy:

I downloaded kinemaster free version from Google Play Store...so I want to upgrade to pro... I wish to subscribe for a year. I have tried to subscribe buy showing "correct the card info or use another card " when I enter my Gtbank MasterCard debit card number. I went on Google Play Store to use it also... The same thing happens... And there is nothing wrong with my card because I use the same card number for another transaction and it went through. Please can you help me on how to go about it...i guess there is a peculiar process of getting it it apart from the one I did that I still don't know.. i really need the application... Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Adam Mosseri, Instagram New Boss (Photos) / Tecno Q1 Android Phone / Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.