Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos (22859 Views)

Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Imo APC: Appeal Panel Affirms Congress Results(pictures) / Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
bsideboii:
Rivers people and their crude way of doing things.

What an easy way to announce your stupidity.
Carry on!
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
the beginning of the end of apc

1 Like

Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Chukazu: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
APC hijacked Lagos LG polls ...PDP does it better in Rivers, let the rigging go round
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by edkai: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
I'm beginning to believe that ameachi and Wike both planned this ikwerre to Ikwerre regime.

Magnus is the only candidate that can threaten wike come 2019, why is ameachi fighting him??

My brother your head dey there,but the very gullible ones are led astray.
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Please unban me from the investment section. I am now remorseful. Please

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Splashme: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
for how long will these ppl learn

APC can't stand in Rivers, Rivers is PDP

ever since APC packaged a half-baked old shredded lanky looking haggard herdsman from the Northern ZOOkerbergs to us

Prepared him with source and stew, dished him out to us looking hot in a very cold weather

not knowing it was fake as a 7th hand retired olosho

RIP to APC
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by GR8ST(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
With the way, this government is playing the acting roles... They are near perfect in writing scripts, am beginning to feel that the "THE CHIBOK GIRLS DILEMMA " was also scripted by this same government.
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
oganology33:
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Versus Sen. Magnus Abe loading.

Meanwhile, Novotel is @ my backyard. lemme go and check dis story out.

Amaechi won't bring himself that low, Magnus should deal with Victor Gordon first
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by oganology33(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
DaminaboEricOgo:

Amaechi won't bring himself that low, Magnus should deal with Victor Gordon first
Low Sen. Abe is the next best politician in Rivers APC FYI. Beta and more grassrooted than DAP. Victor Gordon ke.
Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
oganology33:

Low Sen. Abe is the next best politician in Rivers APC FYI. Beta and more grassrooted than DAP. Victor Gordon ke.

I cuncur!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
You ain't sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Will Commission Lagos Ibadan Expresssway- Fashola / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni / Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.