Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (35562 Views)

Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Suckaholic:
Catholics better stand down. Juju real pass in the name of holy Mary mother of Jesus oooo
Abeg read the story again
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Agimor(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Trash. No proper editing....
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anglicans not Catholics.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:
Biafra.....
We will fight each other till death.
Real Ibo vs osu
Catholics vs traditional
Muslims vs traditional
Flat heads vs flatter head

When will my people stop this barbaric behavior?
AFONJAS vs Skull miners grin
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by JayB11(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Suckaholic:
Catholics better stand down. Juju real pass in the name of holy Mary mother of Jesus oooo
Shey u no get mind abi? Read the content n see if its Anglican or Catholic. #Maryisbetterthanyourmother

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Suckaholic: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
JayB11:

Shey u no get mind abi? Read the content n see if its Anglican or Catholic. #Maryisbetterthanyourmother

Your mother.

Mary that you never met. Didinrin
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:
Biafra.....

We will fight each other till death.

Real Ibo vs osu

Catholics vs traditional

Muslims vs traditional

Flat heads vs flatter head

When will my people stop this barbaric behavior?
STOP CONSOLING YOUR SELF MY DEAR AFONJA MUSLIM. MUMUSLIMS DOES NOT HAVE A SAY IN IGBO LAND.

GOD BLESS REPUBLIC OF IGBO, CHRISTIANS, JEWISH,TRADITIONAL NATION.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Although I am also an nwafor, but I must admit that we Igbos are too primitive, intolerant, clannish, spiteful and hateful.
What you've just written is self inflicted self hate.
Mention any ethnic group in Nigeria and i will show you that these problems are not peculiar to Igbos. Igbo matters are only amplified on this forum, to draw traffic of course.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Lordtunji(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tosinex:
Who are those in black.... What kind of a religious costume is dat.

Receive sense
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by vinovien: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Suckaholic:
That's is Anglican and not Catholics!! Don't be....
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by francdec4(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Can you remove the Catholic Church there. How does this concern the Catholic Church?

CastedDude:
Religious war is currently looming in Imo state as the Clergy of Anglican Diocese of Orlu has raised alarm over the planned acquisition of the former Orientation Camp which according to them originally belonged to Anglican Communion, otherwise known as old TTC, and Ama Nwanyi, some 100 years ago.

The Umudi Chiefs at the Traditional Ruler's Palace expressed their great shock over such "gross criminal act" in the church take over of their land.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/model-forced-remove-clothes-police-station-front-male-prisoners-photos.html
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by popsyleo1: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Remove Catholic Church out of this please
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by d33types: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Seun Osewa, you need to sack your mods
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Andy2274: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anywhere they see catholic their temper will rise. They don't even care to read before posting. Different headline with different news. I am sure the person that post this trash has special beef for Catholics. And God will judge you for this misinformation and hatred and even the idiots that did not read and start talking rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Suckaholic: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
vinovien:

That's is Anglican and not Catholics!! Don't be....

Any diff?

Y'all worship the statue of Mary and the cross stake of Jesus
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by temiprinciple(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
heading reads that catholic while the main subject said anglican priest
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
eunisam:
warisdis?

the topic says: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo
the messaged says:Anglican

the source says : police and and woman unclad.
the picture says:cut that grass

the moderator says: Frontpage
me says: warisdis?
nairalanders are you as confuse as me?

gringringrin
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by jonero4(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Suckaholic:
mumu read the post very well,,, mugu

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by treach(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Moe's pls rephrase dis heading..

Headline:- Catholic
Inside story:- Anglican
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Enare(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2017
An aberration of information and lacks substantive credense and very misconstruing.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by OSCAMO: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
STOP CONSOLING YOUR SELF MY DEAR AFONJA MUSLIM. MUMUSLIMS DOES NOT HAVE A SAY IN IGBO LAND.

GOD BLESS REPUBLIC OF IGBO, CHRISTIANS, JEWISH,TRADITIONAL NATION.

You are just a stupid idiot. You Christians worship Jesus, whom the Jews accuse of being an illegitimate child. So who will bless who? Stupid!
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2017
CastedDude:
Religious war is currently looming in Imo state as the Clergy of Anglican Diocese of Orlu has raised alarm over the planned acquisition of the former Orientation Camp which according to them originally belonged to Anglican Communion, otherwise known as old TTC, and Ama Nwanyi, some 100 years ago.

The Umudi Chiefs at the Traditional Ruler's Palace expressed their great shock over such "gross criminal act" in the church take over of their land.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/model-forced-remove-clothes-police-station-front-male-prisoners-photos.html

Mr of, who placed this curse of stupidity on your life? Content of the article is about Anglican church, but your heading says Catholic.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2017
OSCAMO:

You are just a stupid idiot. You Christians worship Jesus, whom the Jews accuse of being an illegitimate child. So who will bless who? Stupid!

We don't take our faith from the Jew's. We took it from God.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Suckaholic:

Any diff?

Y'all worship the statue of Mary and the cross stake of Jesus

Thank you. You are free to worship what rocks your boat. Leave us to worship what we believe. I don't think it should concern your head.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Suckaholic:

Your mother.

Mary that you never met. Didinrin

Mary is my mother. If it gives you untreatable fever, then don't blame me for your untimely death.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
OSCAMO:

QURAN5:51 OYA READgrin
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Suckaholic: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

Mary is my mother. If it gives you untreatable fever, then don't blame me for your untimely death.

And who say you are going to live long stop bn stupid! Lick Mary's ass all you want, It doesn't guarantee long life. ode
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by sugarwiz(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Suckaholic:
Typical suckaholic. Everything about you sucks
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by net282: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017
The poster shld be more vivid in the story, but which ever way it goes this is absolutely act of wickedness, greediness, and discrimination roaming amid igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / No Refuse Dump Church Signpost (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.