Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (35567 Views)

Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by WorldAmbassador: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
CastedDude:
Religious war is currently looming in Imo state as the Clergy of Anglican Diocese of Orlu has raised alarm over the planned acquisition of the former Orientation Camp which according to them originally belonged to Anglican Communion, otherwise known as old TTC, and Ama Nwanyi, some 100 years ago.

The Umudi Chiefs at the Traditional Ruler's Palace expressed their great shock over such "gross criminal act" in the church take over of their land.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/model-forced-remove-clothes-police-station-front-male-prisoners-photos.html

Like Rodney King said, "Can we all just get along?"
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mods, the link is a different story altogether
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Suckaholic:

And who say you are going to live long stop bn stupid! Lick Mary's ass all you want, It doesn't guarantee long life. ode

You are blind. Long life on earth is never the goal of any sensible Christian. What matters is life in heaven, which is everlasting life. And to further increase your self-imposed frustration, Mary is my mother.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by JayB11(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Suckaholic:

Your mother.

Mary that you never met. Didinrin

You suck more than an excrete, u should be in the suckaway. I wonder why u have brain, shaaaa....i believe its jus to fill d space. U have no value for ur believe in faith, hell awaits if u dont repent and desist from talkin bout what u dnt knw.
Re: Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
When did Anglican revd become a Catholic priest? Op! Your topic is as confused as present administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / No Refuse Dump Church Signpost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.