Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter (1648 Views)

Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. / I Visited My Former Kazeem Today / My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by elijah101(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
I would like to know what it would cost me to get this parts .. estimate .. for a 2001 toyota highlander

Front Shaft for the two legs .. Kazeem said 18k plus bushings and also one other thing i forgot .. 10k .. making it in total 28

Mechanic kazeem said The Highland has 6 nozzles .. and i will buy each nozzles .. called one ridiculous price .. i was not even listening ..

and also to spray the 2 bumpas ... front and back .. panel beater kazeem said 15k ..

This is what ikorodu road is costing me ..
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Since you're in Lagos, take some time to go to owode onirin market and price the parts yourself. That was what my husband did when his 'Kazeem' wanted to build house on top his matter

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by ITbomb(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
dominique:
Since you're in Lagos, take some time to go to owode onirin market and price the parts yourself. That was what my husband did when his 'Kazeem' wanted to build house on top his matter
My ex
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by timifakay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
elijah101:
I would like to know what it would cost me to get this parts .. estimate .. for a 2001 toyota highlander

Front Shaft for the two legs .. Kazeem said 18k plus bushings and also one other thing i forgot .. 10k .. making it in total 28

Mechanic kazeem said The Highland has 6 nozzles .. and i will buy each nozzles .. called one ridiculous price .. i was not even listening ..

and also to spray the 2 bumpas ... front and back .. panel beater kazeem said 15k ..

Sir, you would have to ask him and give accurate details before you can get proper answers.
If your highlander has a cylinder engine, then it sure has 6 injector nozzles.
BTW showing a non-challant attitude/ lack of interest in details will encourage him to wanna rip you off.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by diportivo: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2017
elijah101:

we don't av good roads in ikorodu angry
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by Autopartz: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
elijah101:

You can confirm the prices of your CV joint / Shaft Head (front shaft), Drive Shaft bushing (bushings), Fuel Injector / Injector Nozzle (Nozzle) and other auto parts from the comfort of your home via the website in our signature, by calling up the suppliers filtered out during your search.

Select Toyota (Make), Highlander (Model), 2001 (Year) and you are good to go.

With the idea of the prices, your 'Kazeem' would not cheat you now nor in the future.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by Coolgent(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
elijah101:

Oga since u are in Lagos just meet Gazzuzz your Car problem will be solve little charges
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by KingTom(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Your own small, below is a list from my own "Kazeem" grin grin

Welding of block engine-8000 metal- 12000 sleeve of block-11000 oil pump-15000 two gum-2000 top gasket -3000 labour-15000 remove 15000
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by mustydeen(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
elijah101:

Chai. This your mechanic has suffered o

He does not deserve you, you don't deserve him.

You shouldnt entrust your car to technicians you don't trust undecided OK ok, why would he want to change 6 nozzles , he is probably charging 1k for each nozzle embarassed. I feel really sorry for this tech. And there is nothing outrageous in his quote.

He even wants to spray both front and back bumper for 15k shocked. Jeez. How can he build four decking with all this cut and join jobs he is doing. You will probably be paying the poor guy 2k,or nothing for labor. Chai. Please, carry your kaya and save that man some peace.

angry
Re: I Need Help , My Kazeem Is Planning My Matter by naijadrivablog: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Are you not named Elijah? Give it to him like the Elijah of Old gave it to prophets of baal.

(1) (Reply)

Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K / How To Clear Imported Cars In Nigeria, Cost And Duration / Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.