Stats: 3,165,491 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police (474 Views)

Ambode Please Don't Beg Tinubu Anymore, Join PDP But Avoid Obasanjo & You'll WIN / Heap Of Wastes Spotted In Ikeja. Gov Ambode ,please Act / Ambode Please Fill The Pot Holes On Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by joeokoriem: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
At Bolade bus stop Oshodi, Lagos. Their is this police men, 3 in number using a police Van to Chase private car owners. They drink so much and smoke. Their body smells drink and smoke so bad. They will chase u to a point far from d traffic light and put an allegation on u that u beat d traffic light. They know once they take u to their station, Nigerian don't have that kind of Justice yet so at d end they'll waste ur time and u will still pay money to their pocket except u know somebody. My plead to Lagos state govt is to investigate this matter. They collect N3,000 each from their victims. Govt should also try and install CCTV camera at every where there is traffic light especially at Bolade Oshodi. So there will be a proof. I've been seeing them do that always especially on weekends. Ambode please save your people from Nigeria police. Thanks
Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by joeokoriem: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
This matter is a serious issue. Please nairaland help push this to front page. I want this matter to be investigated. I bet u, they'll be brought to book and people can drive at peace.

Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by whitebeard(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
You are looking at the wrong person for solution...!!

Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by PDJT: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
-No mind them my brother, come to my village and drive your car nothing do you. We don't have such nonsense or police stupidity here. Yeye Lagos police. It must be those Lagos water they drink. angry

Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by cana882(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerian police don't train their officers. They just recruit frustrated illiterates and push them to the public without any proper orientation. Yes they have the good ones but I hate them all

Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by Sammmypoko(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
CCTV or wah did you type? we are in Nigeria dude where anything and everything goes

Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by joeokoriem: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Police don't do their work anymore, all they are after is the bribe they collect from motorists and hardworking okada men. This Bolade Oshodi police men should be made to stop this evil act.
Re: Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police by joeokoriem: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
We need CCTV in all traffic sign. Police men are using this method to extort money. My God, we need Justice for the poor and d ordinary citizen of our dear country Nigeria. (This is d prayer I prayed at church 2day)

Deltans And Gov. Okowa's Street Credibility By Ossai Ovie Success. / MASSOB Declare Support For Yoruba Liberation Command / Where Is Chief Francis Arthur Nzeribe?