Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,436 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95760 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by badttrader(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
post a picture of any nigerian government secondary school like this.oya am waiting

I shall help him out.

Burutu Grammar School. Burutu Island, Delta state.
A government secondary school on an Island in the Niger delta, it has a lawn tennis court and a basketball court, a 200 or is it 250kva soundproof generator and the pupils don't pay a dime for tuition.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Just30: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why did the Nigerian government stop building schools?

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by frankmoney(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
banmee:

I don't have to. Is the university not a public university in nigeria? You guys can't even main toilets in universities in nigeria and you are here hailing one. Guy, like I said you need serious exposure.
if you haven't been there. Then pls keep quiet . Thank you
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
awww,nice structures. just fell in love with the schools, hope to start a family there someday so as to enable my future offsprings attend one of the schools.
Me and you

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by watchindelta(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ghana fine pass Nigeria b4 na shooo. u don go Ghana beach soOOO beautiful.... i luv Ghana but only few of their girls are in italy to lash compare to tanti Nigerian girls here to lash....... cool

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am ashamed, i no fit talk

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
Me and you
..what happened to me and you?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
badttrader:

I shall help him out.

Burutu Grammar School. Burutu Island, Delta state.
A government secondary school on an Island in the Niger delta, it has a lawn tennis court and a basketball court, a 200 or is it 250kva soundproof generator and the pupils don't pay a dime for tuition.
bro can you compare this to any of the schools posted here

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
..what happened to me and you?
i and you will go to ghana and bear children

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just30:
Why did the Nigerian government stop building schools?
hmmmm They still build secondary schools
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Their formal president built 200 new secondary schools yet they voted against him.really?

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by larrypourl(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
See as secondary schools clean. There's nothing we can maintain in this country, I remembered when Lagos State Civil Service Model College Igbogbo was intact then that was about 1998/99, from the gate alone you'll feel like joining the school immediately. You need to see the school now.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Our politicians are killing us...idonbelivit 200new secondary schools grin

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
i and you will go to ghana and bear children
hehehehehehehe..bros where you from come out? me and you go just Waka go Ghana go bear children, just like that? Na higher purchase wife you dey find ni?

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by spaggyy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
undefeateds:

and ur own English worse pass,just go back and read what u type

Guy what I wrote na pidgin
Lol
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by eniade07: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Only buildings?.... where are the facilities inside?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamord:
his book was well curated . Made me love as understand chemistry with its graphical contents

u r absolutely correct. Well simplified chemistry textbook. I ve kept d book for my children. they must read it.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ipledge10(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm,why Syria?
just messing with you, Syrians are even running from Syria.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Just30: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
Their formal president built 200 new secondary schools yet they voted against him.really?
He wasn't consistent in so many other things that's why he was voted out .
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BiggyBamBam: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
5DMindset:
And you wonder why Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo ?

Nnamdi Kanu is the biggest Animal in the Zoo!!!
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by win2kwire: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

That will make you part of the problem too. As clearly you are lacking common sense.
How does the blame shift from the leaders to the citizens?
Everyone is just desperate to sound intelligent, to the point of borderline retardation.
We have LEADers for a reason.
People are only following suit

you are a slowpoke or a m0nkeY otherwise you will understand what I am saying...let me give you a hint!
Citizens vote or elect or create leaders...THE LEADERS DONT ELECT THEMSELVES OR ALLOW THEMSELVES TO OCCUPY OFFICE
If you allow bad leaders into office and allow them stay there how is that the fault of bad leaders?
The type of leaders allowed in Nigeria will not be allowed in many Parts of the world...to even assume ofice let alone stay there

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING?

I repeat, the issue is commonsense among citizens not a leadership problem!

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by win2kwire: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
juman:

I think you lack the common sense to know that the problem is bad leaders thing.

If you have ever lived in an environment that have good leaders, you would see the difference.

How is it so difficult to build a modern country?
Because those so called "leaders" are not competent to be leaders.

ok m0nkey, if they are not competent to be leaders why are they allowed into office and left to stay there by olodo citizens like you?
You see where the commonsense argument comes from?

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by victorDanladi: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
emerged01:
What can I say? Na we dey do mumu,we dey allow few people to steal the fortunes of even the generation to come. Nigeria is not free yet until we stand up against the destiny destroyers who are running the affairs of this country.
The day Nigeria experience unity among its citizens that is the day Nigeria will be liberated from the claws of the evil and wicked devourers.

It cannot happen in a country where some people are defending Allison madueke because she is from their tribe!
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipledge10:
just messing with you, Syrians are even running from Syria.
lol..okay.. no problem
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BabaIbo: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
adeSoft2yk:
Aquinas College in Akure is also just like that....very neat and equipped with all the facilities. The lab is subperb, you will see live human and animals skeletons etc

Bro how far...

ACA!!!
Integritas!!!

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by badttrader(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
bro can you compare this to any of the schools posted here

That's not my point bro. My point is Nigeria also have good secondary school infrastructure in some states. Just as we have shitty secondary schools, Ghana also has. I currently live in Accra so I know what I am saying.

Believe or not, there are some really good looking secondary schools in Nigeria. Remember those pictures of secondary schools in anambra state here on nairaland sometime ago?

Every country has the good the bad and the ugly Abeg.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by victorDanladi: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
I think the very first thing is to decide who is the destiny stealer and who is not

These are the designs and sizes of Schools aregbesola is building in Osun state , but PDP stalwarts . General enemies of state are not happy about it

Exactly,Aregbesola needs to tell the story of his achievements by himself.People have use propaganda rubbish his achievements.May be he should get a social media guru that will tell his story.Like Anambra1son is doing for Obiano.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by victorDanladi: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
juman:

I think you lack the common sense to know that the problem is bad leaders thing.

If you have ever lived in an environment that have good leaders, you would see the difference.

How is it so difficult to build a modern country?
Because those so called "leaders" are not competent to be leaders.

Mr Man ,na Nigerians lack common sense!

Imagine some people defending Allyson madueke because she is from their tribe!
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by nativefowl(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
spaggyy:
And Last last day have poor Spoken English

and you call this grammer abi?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by victorDanladi: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
yes, based on size. ghana is not as big as lagos and ogun put together yet they have more facilities in their public schools than we do. how many secondary schools in nigeria can compare with these ones the op is showing us here? so if were as big as nigeria we wouldn't have anything here to compare with them at all.
visit Osun State my dear.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BabaIbo: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
OP, you need to carry out research on secondary schools in Nigeria...

Instead of showing the result of your one-sided research/project here to confirm how shallow minded you're...

There are several better schools here in Nigeria...
I don't need any pictures to back my claim up cos you can as well carry out your research on secondary schools in Nigeria...
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaIbo:
OP, you need to carry out research on secondary schools in Nigeria...

Instead of showing the result of your one-sided research/project here to confirm how shallow minded you're...

There are several better schools here in Nigeria...
I don't need any pictures to back my claim up cos you can as well carry out your research on secondary schools in Nigeria...
lol you are funny.i know akure st thomas aquinas.be sincere it cant match a single school here.be proud of ur alma mater and post their pictures mk we all see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.