Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95735 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Trendy247:
Lol.. Meanwhile
lol God help us
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by smith666999(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2017
now my passion to establish a school is reignited...
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Demmtek(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Yee mofooo i wan port to ghana i cant raise my kids in these our beloved zoo NCAN! A beg i dey go ghana
Nigeria is a jungle zoo in africa if you wan port like and share

5 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by juman(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2017
dikeigbo2:
All I know is ....Nigeria is the giant of Africa......hahahahahaha

Certainly nigeria is not any giant but dwarf of africa.

Bad leaders problem.

7 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Hayu juss knowing that Nigeria is fvcked up? undecided
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by cy4cent(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria sure has a long way to go in terms of infrastructure, hence my signature .
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by nextprince: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Pretty sure if the school fees paid in those schools are introduced in Nigeria, we will make a hell lot of noise.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by skarz: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
What do u expect in a gathering of black men?

Nigeria has the highest population of blacks. So you should expect the worse economic activities..

Others have lesser numbers, so theirs won't be as bad as Nigerians..

Blacks are savage animals

tbh this makes no sense
being black doesn't mean we're stupid or incompetent
the reason at least one of the reasons why Nigeria is like this is because it's being ruled by wealthy and selfish illiterates
you don't expect a poor person to guard where there are millions with no one watching he'll def steal
all this country needs are young,wise selfless,educated and conscious people that think about people other than their families to rule
I assure you this country will be a better place if hat happens
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Funny enough all the schools the op mentioned are government schools.

Anyway there are first class schools and getting into them require you to have all As in your BECE that's equivalent to our junior high school exams. At senior high school level in Ghana, the government schools are better than private schools.

That Wesley girls is equivalent to our own loyola jesuit. They produce the best results In Ghana and their best students go to schools like harvard and MIT.

I will advise if your child cant get into a premium private school in Nigeria I will advise you to send him to Ghana or Cameroon.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Thats d country Ossei Ababio, d man dat made chemistry very interesting way back in sec skul. Hope I got d mame rite.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by R0LL0N(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
awww,nice structures. just fell in love with the schools, hope to start a family there someday so as to enable my future offsprings attend one of the schools.
l

Ghana isnt different from Naija
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by successinlife: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria leaders and political class/cliques are good at looting, buying houses in foreign countries,sending their kids to school abroad and going to overseas for medical treatments.If Nigeria youths have 1/4 of a study beffitting environments,they will perform incredibly above whatever nation.

3 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by adeSoft2yk: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Aquinas College in Akure is also just like that....very neat and equipped with all the facilities. The lab is subperb, you will see live human and animals skeletons etc

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2017
spaggyy:
And Last last day have poor Spoken English
Despite all the structures
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by timilehin007(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2017
and so fûçking does what? op u mean this is only the standard secondary school the whole Ghana has? u gat me shaking my scrotum
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by win2kwire: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2017
juman:

Certainly nigeria is not any giant but dwarf of africa.

Bad leaders problem.

the problem of Nigeria is not bad leadership, it is lack of commonsense among citizens...
if you cannot figure that out you are part of the problem

11 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2017
I love it.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Pretty sure if the school fees paid in those schools are introduced in Nigeria, we will make a hell lot of noise.
no my brother.these are not private schools.thay are government schools.the fees is just like here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

Nigeria has the highest population of blacks. So you should expect the worse economic activities..

Much as I hate to admit it, you may have a point sad
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Sunbellar: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
What do you expect when the President has a forged secondary school certificate. Nigeria is a religion divided country!

6 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by lonlytroy(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
pls can you name that universities?

AAU lol
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Hoduwahishape: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Looks more like properly managed colonial era buildings. Cool sha. Aboki and afonja have messed up all our on here

4 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by originals1(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
op oya tell me say u nor add jara lipsrsealed
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
UP arewa republic, if i become billionaire, i will turn my village-L.G.A-STATE almost like dubai, establish several companies & hire my people by the Grace of God.

I have a feeling my descendants will become much to incompetent if they got too much money left to them just like that, so only a small % will be left for them
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by jjjjj2017: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

u well? grin grin grin
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Funny enough all the schools the op mentioned are government schools. Anyway there are first class schools and getting into them require you to have all As in your BECE that's equivalent to our junior high school exams. At senior high school level in Ghana, the government schools are better than private schools. That Wesley girls is equivalent to our own loyola jesuit. They produce the best results In Ghana and their best students go to schools like harvard and MIT. Thank you.Government schools are better and valued than private schools in ghana but its opposite in Nigeria.i hope you know why?bad governance.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Praktikals(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
No non-federal University in the south east can beat this secondary school structure-wise. They dont value education in that part of the Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Ademat7(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Cladez:
Op stop this because you are just showing the best schools there.We also have better schools here though they are private.
we are talking of government own not private.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by frankmoney(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
pls can you name that universities?
rivers state university , the environment is beautiful and it's well planned
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by farem: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
I visited ghana a while ago,infact I was shocked to see just ordinary secondary schools in the country with astonishing facilities that even universities in nigeria will not enjoy.at first I thought they were private schools but I later found out to be government schools that anyone at all can go there to study.infact Nigerians we are lacking behind.i visited some schools in kumasi capecoast accra and takoradi.check these pictures out

The only state that is moving to this standard in Nigeria is Osun state. I visited the state and many govt primary and secondary schools building were mind-boggling.

aregbesola may be failure in other areas, but no one matches him on this.

Nigerian children deserve better things

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by cy4cent(f): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2017
timilehin007:
and so fûçking does what? op u mean this is only the standard secondary school the whole Ghana has? u gat me shaking my scrotum

How many "standard" government secondary school has Nigeria got?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by okonja(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Weldone op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.