Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95758 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
I visited ghana a while ago,infact I was shocked to see just ordinary secondary schools in the country with astonishing facilities that even universities in nigeria will not enjoy.at first I thought they were private schools but I later found out to be government schools that anyone at all can go there to study.infact Nigerians we are lacking behind.i visited some schools in kumasi capecoast accra and takoradi.check these pictures out
I think government college ughelli in delta state equally has nice structures to if u have been there u will know what am talking about there are just few schools that can boast of nice structures think government college ughelli one of them with nice boarding facilities
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by mofewilkie(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Emtol01:
Why are you shocked Op? Sincerely speaking come to Osun and see better government schools. You'll be amazed. Osogbo Girls High School and the one along brewery road in Ilesha are far better than the one in the pictures

let's hope that they are maintained regularly and properly . Some of the schools in those pictures are over 70 years old.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Which side of British colonised Ghana ?
Is it the same British that colonised Nigeria ?
Please help me with answers......
[/size][size=8pt]

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by amanda2013(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Likimo:
Which side of British colonised Ghana ?
Is it the same British that colonised Nigeria ?
Please help me with answers......
[/size][size=8pt]
same question i wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2017
kunleyy:

college na university nd high school na secondary school so did is obviously a university not a secondary school
yh it's true but it's different in ghana.they classify colleges as high school.u can google adisadel college they will tell you It's a secondary school in ghana

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
emerged01:
What can I say? Na we dey do mumu,we dey allow few people to steal the fortunes of even the generation to come. Nigeria is not free yet until we stand up against the destiny destroyers who are running the affairs of this country.
The day Nigeria experience unity among its citizens that is the day Nigeria will be liberated from the claws of the evil and wicked devourers.

I totally agree, Nigerians are a dumb set of moronns

Why we can't stand up ididnt get, instead some waste so much time trying to convince me why I should hate ibos and befriend hausa propel or why ibos should hate me

Nigerians are really moronns

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by oxonek: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Ghana has tradition, they have institutions that maintain and uphold their standards. They have organisation. They are serious minded and you see that right from the airport where professional servicemen meet you, straight faced, no "what have you brought for your boys"? When Ghanaians analyse their economy and politics, they do so articulately. That's a product of their sound educational system. Over here, we joke! We reek of mediocrity. Just like our substandard schools. Nigeria awake! Choose your leaders aright.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by mofewilkie(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
kunleyy:

college na university nd high school na secondary school so did is obviously a university not a secondary school

Please be reasonable...
All the federal government colleges we have, are they not secondary schools?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Ademat7(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
we visited 107 schools in ghana. My brother I can tell u for sure that they are better than ours. They are well maintained.remember that these schools are even government schools.the private ones have better infrastructure than this
Maintenance culture is bad here,also statistics is not normally used when enrolling pupils #overcrowding

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by YabaLeftist: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Adonbilivit. Ghana here I cum.
Hope you enjoyed the cumming.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by seguno2: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
awww,nice structures. just fell in love with the schools, hope to start a family there someday so as to enable my future offsprings attend one of the schools.

Why do you want to reap what you have not sown?
Is it not possible for you to engage with others in our country to improve things here?
What will you do when Ghanaians chase out foreigners halfway into the schooling of your offsprings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by onward4life(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2017
It's because they dnt practice TRIBALISM!!!

And they don't pack Govt projects to home towns of prominent politicians
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by harmbhrosz(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2017
zubzero:
Ok we have seen them. In case you haven't finished secondary school, you can still go there. . . Make we rest abeg.
are you not ashame to type this nonsense?

Why am i even expecting more from an average Nigerian who is only focused on the crumbs on the floor and see nothing wrong that a much smaller country in size and potential has a better education system that his... Shame on you for not seeing this as relevant....Animal

That very minute and limited thing you call a brain will bring curses upon you by your future generations for not facing the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by emerged01(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Lakeside79:

I totally agree, Nigerians are a dumb set of moronns

Why we can't stand up ididnt get, instead some waste so much time trying to convince me why I should hate ibos and befriend hausa propel or why ibos should hate me

Nigerians are really moronns
Most Nigeria youths choose to be deceived because of the crumbs they are expecting to fall from their wicked masters' table. They will live to suffer. Silly ones! They will come here hailing devourers called politicians,misleading people because they are being paid to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by jonnyjustcome22: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2017
The only thing Nigeria government know is to be enforcing hijab on student

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by calebfm(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
See better secondary schools oo bro.eno b private o Ibi government schools wey anibody fit go there

see guy have you been to all the secondary schools in Nigeria? and all the schools u listed up there is not up to 15 , I attended a.u.d model college Isolo lagos state , if you've been there u'll also think it's a private school before the missionaries took over it in 2009 , wat I'm trying to point out here is d fact that that we have schools like this also in Nigeria, and also have u been to ondo state then you will know wat is called a mega school just go to any mega primary school in ondo then you will know that non of this schools got facilities as they do.fo if you've not been to to all the government secondary schools in naija then don't criticise, the the fact still remains that the bad supercedes the good in naija also this same Ghana's got ghetto schools also
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by lord3plex(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Wow
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by spaggyy(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2017
mofewilkie:

Don't go there... they speak very good english with proper articulation.
We as Nigerians don't even speak English the way the owners of the language do.
Every English speaking African country has. influenced the language with an accent

so tell me how pronouncing "pastor as paster" is a good English
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by dasparrow: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Ghanaians are scaredy cats. They are not crazy like Nigerians. I mean caring for them by providing them with the basic necessities. They have good government schools and their federal universities are maintained to standards and they also have a functioning water board.

@Bolded

At least its something. In Nigeria what do we have? What can we Nigerians truly say we are enjoying?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Pamelayoung: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Wow! Impressive
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2017
spaggyy:

so tell me how pronouncing "pastor as paster" is a good English
my friend to be frank,they pronounce words better than us

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Imagine Nigeria,the so called GIANT OF AFRICA,being compared with Ghana.This is heartbreaking my God !

Nigeria has a very long way to go but we continue to live in our deluded fantasies with the hope that things will change one day.
Only those who are benefittin from this failed and unjust system want the status quo to remain and as long as we do not sincerely wish to change we will always be behind others
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by uyisteven(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
First time of saying this...
Nigeria is fuccked up.. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2017
dasparrow:

@Bolded

At least its something. In Nigeria what do we have? What can we Nigerians truly say we are enjoying?

We have nothing in Nigeria.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2017
spaggyy:
And Last last day have poor Spoken English
is it by spoken English. Y'all keep deceiving yourself with british accent but empty skull. I have had the opportunity to engage many!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
Chai ghana wey no get oil pass us.see their schools
I have always said that diversification is not going to solve any problem. No by oil or natural resources. It's management of resources that leads to development and efficiencies. We can diversify to thousands of activities, if we can't cultivate good management habit, nothing is going to change.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
skarz:

tbh this makes no sense
being black doesn't mean we're stupid or incompetent
the reason at least one of the reasons why Nigeria is like this is because it's being ruled by wealthy and selfish illiterates
you don't expect a poor person to guard where there are millions with no one watching he'll def steal
all this country needs are young,wise selfless,educated and conscious people that think about people other than their families to rule
I assure you this country will be a better place if hat happens
yall , keep making me laugh with all this trite bland statement "Leaders are our problem" it's quite funny... It shows you are still lying to yourself and hiding from the truth. My brother, I can categorically tell you, that the followers are actually worse off than the leaders. Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ncoolsome(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
awww,nice structures. just fell in love with the schools, hope to start a family there someday so as to enable my future offsprings attend one of the schools.

I pray a good man come ur way in time in the name of jesus...cn I get an Amen??

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
omogidi234:
Some of those buildings are old but they looked well maintained.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by skarz: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
yall , keep making me laugh with all this trite bland statement "Leaders are our problem" it's quite funny... It shows you are still lying to yourself and hiding from the truth. My brother, I can categorically tell you, that the followers are actually worse off than the leaders. Fact!!!
true but a good leader can make good followers
when you're a good teacher your students would want to be like you or greater same thing applies to bad leaders that brainwash their followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.