Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered (557 Views)

3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish THINGS.

13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

James 4:1 From where comes wars and fightings among you? Is not because of, even of your lusts that war in your members?

4:2 You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war, yet you have not, because ye ask not.

4:3 You ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts.

4:4 You adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God Almighty? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God Almighty.

4:5 Do you think that the scripture saith in vain, The Spirit that's​ dwelling in us lusting to envy?

4:6 But he gives more grace. Wherefore he said, God Almighty resists the proud, but gives grace unto the humble.
4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God Almighty.

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Psalm 66:18
If I regard wickedness in my heart, The Lord will not hear;

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

John 9:31
"We know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him.

Malachi 1:7-9
"You are presenting defiled food upon My altar But you say, 'How have we defiled You?' In that you say, 'The table of the LORD is to be despised.' "But when you present the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil? Why not offer it to your governor? Would he be pleased with you? Or would he receive you kindly?" says the LORD of hosts. "But now will you not entreat God's favor, that He may be gracious to us? With such an offering on your part, will He receive any of you kindly?" says the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 4: 10
Thus says the LORD to this people, "Even so they have loved to wander; they have not kept their feet in check Therefore the LORD does not accept them; now He will remember their iniquity and call their sins to account."

Proverbs 1:24-25
"Because I called and you refused, I stretched out my hand and no one paid attention; And you neglected all my counsel And did not want my reproof;

Proverbs 28:9
He who turns away his ear from listening to the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.

Zechariah 7:11-13
"But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder and stopped their ears from hearing. "They made their hearts like flint so that they could not hear the law and the words which the LORD of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets; therefore great wrath came from the LORD of hosts. "And just as He called and they would not listen, so they called and I would not listen," says the LORD of hosts;

Proverbs 21:13
He who shuts his ear to the cry of the poor Will also cry himself and not be answered.

Isaiah 1:15
"So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you; Yes, even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen Your hands are covered with blood.

Isaiah 59:3
For your hands are defiled with blood And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken falsehood, Your tongue mutters wickedness.

James 1:6-7
But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,

Job 27:8-9
"For what is the hope of the godless when he is cut off, When God requires his life? "Will God hear his cry When distress comes upon him?

Job 35:12-13
"There they cry out, but He does not answer Because of the pride of evil men. "Surely God will not listen to an empty cry, Nor will the Almighty regard it.

Luke 18:11-12
"The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: 'God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 'I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.'

Psalm 18:40-41
You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, And I destroyed those who hated me. They cried for help, but there was none to save, Even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.

Micah 3:2-4
"You who hate good and love evil, Who tear off their skin from them And their flesh from their bones, Who eat the flesh of my people, Strip off their skin from them, Break their bones And chop them up as for the pot And as meat in a kettle." Then they will cry out to the LORD, But He will not answer them Instead, He will hide His face from them at that time Because they have practiced evil deeds.

Add yours...
Re: See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish THINGS.

13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

James 4:1 From where comes wars and fightings among you? Is not because of, even of your lusts that war in your members?

4:2 You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war, yet you have not, because ye ask not.

4:3 You ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts.

4:4 You adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God Almighty? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God Almighty.

4:5 Do you think that the scripture saith in vain, The Spirit that's​ dwelling in us lusting to envy?

4:6 But he gives more grace. Wherefore he said, God Almighty resists the proud, but gives grace unto the humble.
4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God Almighty.

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Psalm 66:18
If I regard wickedness in my heart, The Lord will not hear;

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

John 9:31
"We know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him.

Malachi 1:7-9
"You are presenting defiled food upon My altar But you say, 'How have we defiled You?' In that you say, 'The table of the LORD is to be despised.' "But when you present the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil? Why not offer it to your governor? Would he be pleased with you? Or would he receive you kindly?" says the LORD of hosts. "But now will you not entreat God's favor, that He may be gracious to us? With such an offering on your part, will He receive any of you kindly?" says the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 4: 10
Thus says the LORD to this people, "Even so they have loved to wander; they have not kept their feet in check Therefore the LORD does not accept them; now He will remember their iniquity and call their sins to account."

Proverbs 1:24-25
"Because I called and you refused, I stretched out my hand and no one paid attention; And you neglected all my counsel And did not want my reproof;

Proverbs 28:9
He who turns away his ear from listening to the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.

Zechariah 7:11-13
"But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder and stopped their ears from hearing. "They made their hearts like flint so that they could not hear the law and the words which the LORD of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets; therefore great wrath came from the LORD of hosts. "And just as He called and they would not listen, so they called and I would not listen," says the LORD of hosts;

Proverbs 21:13
He who shuts his ear to the cry of the poor Will also cry himself and not be answered.

Isaiah 1:15
"So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you; Yes, even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen Your hands are covered with blood.

Isaiah 59:3
For your hands are defiled with blood And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken falsehood, Your tongue mutters wickedness.

James 1:6-7
But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,

Job 27:8-9
"For what is the hope of the godless when he is cut off, When God requires his life? "Will God hear his cry When distress comes upon him?

Job 35:12-13
"There they cry out, but He does not answer Because of the pride of evil men. "Surely God will not listen to an empty cry, Nor will the Almighty regard it.

Luke 18:11-12
"The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: 'God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 'I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.'

Psalm 18:40-41
You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, And I destroyed those who hated me. They cried for help, but there was none to save, Even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.

Micah 3:2-4
"You who hate good and love evil, Who tear off their skin from them And their flesh from their bones, Who eat the flesh of my people, Strip off their skin from them, Break their bones And chop them up as for the pot And as meat in a kettle." Then they will cry out to the LORD, But He will not answer them Instead, He will hide His face from them at that time Because they have practiced evil deeds.

Add yours...
lovely verses
Re: See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Great fire

HsLBroker:
lovely verses
Re: See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 5:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Love you

(1) (Reply)

Pro TB Joshua Prays For Paraguay’s Spiritual Reawakening As Citizens Hails / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/17 / Holiness And Eternity With God Are Inseparable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.