Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos (27997 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Adezzy007: 1:46am On Jul 31, 2017
We youth are sleeping ooooo.
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by tomholly: 2:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by papascode: 5:19am On Jul 31, 2017
ogbonti:
Enough of all this first class bulls, is this what will take Naija out of the recession? I can't even count my degrees anymore, and my last Masters was 3.95 over 4.00 GPA, which is a first class rating by global standards, but our country Nigeria is going to hell, and all we can say here is who made first class and region of origin and tribe of the person? Sick

Did you do your masters in a polythecnic?
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by pweetiedee(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2017
MrHowto:
Nobi 2day Arewa pple dey exel academically. No wanda even D southerner are taught by the Abokiis.

Quote me I mention name.

Yimu. Just this one and u wanna kill ursev...

Abokis are experts in breeding and slaughtering.

When it comes to Academics, give it your seniors.

Quote me, I mention name
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by ethicalUser(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2017
2lateBiafra:
WHILE HIS BLANK SKUL BROTHERS ARE OUT THERE ON THE STREETS BUSY SHOUTING, WE WANT BIAFRA-UD
Don't you think they are better than you. You that have got brain but is still comfortable to live as a slave in your country .. Bastard afonja
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by redsun(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2017
With his father's first class, what has he done so far to in the field of engineering or whatever he studied to improve the lives of people in his immediate environment? Or does he just wear agbada everyday and loaf about as a big man,indulge in dodgy contracts while his society disintegrates into oblivion as a result of fundamental ignorance.

Education that is not productive is a useless education and presently africans only seems to be able to use their education productively only under the auspices of whiteman,in a whiteman's control environment.
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Isahalbash(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
MrHowto:

Shatap. He is not a leader but a normal father. Who stop the Almajiri from going to school? The man in pic or Almajiri parents?

No mind those people jare. As if Dem force anybody go almajiranci... Na d foolish illiterates dey carry dere children go dere with polybag and no food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Isahalbash(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2017
laideh:
One in a million.

Not really... They r many in a million rather.

1 Like

Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Jarus(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Wow, I worked with his Dad. One of the finest engineers in the oil and gas industry before his retirement recently. Was in Shell for more than 30 years.

1 Like

Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by jobbers: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
nice
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Larasisi(f): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations. You will continue to shine this is the beginning.
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by Omoedeki: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
ymimiz:
Money talks boy
You this scarmmer. You have started again. You did not credit me the 30Gb I paid for. Now you want to scarm others. go find another work to do.
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
ethicalUser:

Don't you think they are better than you. You that have got brain but is still comfortable to live as a slave in your country .. Bastard afonja
Na talk I talk,I never know say e go PAIN YOU.
Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by blueAgent(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2017
redsun:
With his father's first class, what has he done so far to in the field of engineering or whatever he studied to improve the lives of people in his immediate environment? Or does he just wear agbada everyday and loaf about as a big man,indulge in dodgy contracts while his society disintegrates into oblivion as a result of fundamental ignorance.

Education that is not productive is a useless education and presently africans only seems to be able to use their education productively only under the auspices of whiteman,in a whiteman's control environment.

I concur 1000%

1 Like

Re: Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos by DRPAIT123(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2017
that his father graduated from the same department 45years ago,implies that his father is a seasoned engineer....my guy no go get employment problem be that one ooo(connection deh gidigba)....that's y am doing all I can to make life easier for my children

(1) (2) (Reply)

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year / How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.