Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo (1512 Views)

Ogbaru Anambra Drags Julius Berger To Court Over 2nd Niger Bridge / IPOB Storm Nigerian Ambassadors Residence In Japan To Get Buhari(pics) / Youths Disrupt Anambra Guber Candidate's Campaign In Ogbaru LGA Saying NO ELECTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by actiondrilling: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB storm st patrick catholic church at Ogbaru Local Government Area in Anambra State .They insist that no election in Anambra State
More details letter
http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/ipob-storm-ogbaru-lga-in-anambra-saying.html

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by BossOluwendy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm.m.seriously
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by taylor88(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
good
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Ogalanyachieze: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ha thats my villa st patrick's parish odekpe there shall be no election in this place. Professor ben nwabueze is from atani a founding member of ohaneze. Let heaven fall we will not vote. Ipob great job right in front of the nigerian naval base at anibueze

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ArcFresky(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kanu is another mugabe.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ArcFresky(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Ha thats my villa st parish odekpe there shall be no election in this place. Professor ben nwabueze is from atani a founding member of ohaneze. Let heaven fall we will not vote

Make una no vote.... Naa military go rule una.

When d thing start, una go dey frog jump go work.....by then, Kanu go dust him U.K passport.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Karlman: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
GOOD
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Ogalanyachieze: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ArcFresky:

When d thing start, una go dey frog jump go work.....by then, Kanu go dust him U.K passport.
pls upload me that picture of shecow boarding plane to run out of ne when state of e was declared there show me citizens ne plateau leaving. When soe was invoked there? You think they just put soe like that? There are laws guiding it which is not the case now; so why threaten us with soe? We have been through it for over 30 months and systematically we been on soe for over 50 years now. Whats the big deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Ogalanyachieze: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
ArcFresky:

pls upload me that picture of shecow boarding plane to run out of ne when state of e was declared there show me citizens ne plateau leaving. When soe was invoked there? You think they just put soe like that? There are laws guiding it which is not the case now; so why threaten us with soe? We have been through it for over 30 months and systematically we been on soe for over 50 years now. Whats the big deal. Ipob got mind o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ArcFresky(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
pls upload me that picture of shecow boarding plane to run out of ne when state of e was declared there show me citizens ne plateau leaving. When soe was invoked there? You think they just put soe like that? There are laws guiding it which is not the case now; so why threaten us with soe? We have been through it for over 30 months and systematically we been on soe for over 50 years now. Whats the big deal. Ipob got mind o

dude......
firstly you have never witnessed SOE.....
you have never witnessed war.
you Igbos are not even united

plus every indices points to another Sudan.

Igbos are the most tribalistic of Nigerians, hiding under the pretense of Marginalization....

I have a document showing recent intern intake in a federal hospital in the east, all were Igbos, yet in the west, you are welcome, in the north you guys are respected, but just like everywhere in Nigeria, except probably Lagos, your leaders steal, steal and steal... depriving you guys of basic infrastructures.....

Then without verifying your facts, most of you scream on social media "marginalization"

who is marginalising who? is it the youruba people that welcome you guys and give you titles?

infact go to any university in the east and show me a yoruba or hausa lecturer in a top position.

even an igbo friend confided of an Anambra lecturer that leveled an allegation against an Imo lecturer in Imsu.... he couldnt win the case because he was from Anambra....

So u see, if you are actually honest with yourselves, you will realize, you guys are the problems of yourselves.

yorubas developed Lagos, people rush there... develop anambra or owerri, let people rush there....
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by googlepikins: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
ArcFresky:

shut up and mind your business, ozu okuko

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by myright: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Following
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ArcFresky(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
shut up and mind your business, ozu okuko

lol, and you are agitating for self determination and referendum, plus freedom of speech.......you are scared of what I just said....

Its just the truth.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by mirabel001(f): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Proudly ipobian....Biafra restoration is here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Ogalanyachieze: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2017
ArcFresky:

dude......

Igbos are the most tribalistic of Nigerians, hiding under the pretense of Marginalization....

I have a document showing recent intern intake in a federal hospital in the east, all were Igbos, yet in the west, you are welcome, in the north you guys are respected, but just like everywhere in Nigeria, except probably Lagos, your leaders steal, steal and steal... depriving you guys of basic infrastructures.....

Then without verifying your facts, most of you scream on social media "marginalization"

who is marginalising who? is it the youruba people that welcome you guys and give you titles?

infact go to any university in the east and show me a yoruba or hausa lecturer in a top position.
i experienced soe live in maiduguri, some experienced the war and will gladly fight again.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Ogalanyachieze: 1:38am On Jul 31, 2017
ArcFresky answer me and stop beating about the bush

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ArcFresky(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
i experienced soe live in maiduguri, some experienced the war and will gladly fight again.

Lol, u experienced war?
There is nobody I know that experienced war and wishes to fight again.

Just beg for refrendum. I prefer you guys go sef.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ejanla077: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2017
ArcFresky:

dude......

even an igbo friend confided of an Anambra lecturer that leveled an allegation against an Imo lecturer in Imsu.... he couldnt win the case because he was from Anambra....

So u see, if you are actually honest with yourselves, you will realize, you guys are the problems of yourselves.

yorubas developed Lagos, people rush there... develop anambra or owerri, let people rush there....

peak of unity begging

yoruba re not united.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by lilytender: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2017
There will be no election in Anambra State a postulated by IPOB. After the tenure of the current governor expires, the governor will leave. Buhari will then appoint a Sole Administrator who will definitely be an APC member for the State. The Nigeria Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Civil Defense, Boys Scout and Girls Guide will be deplore to Anambra to maintain peace in the state. Anyone that does anyhow, will see anyhow. If you have three million stubborn goats to sacrifice again as you did between 1967 and 1970, the gods of the land will be glad to drink plenty blood.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by facelessangel: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
ArcFresky:

badoo ritualist!
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Hollysaint: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
you forgot that the tenure of the house of assembly expires in 2019? The speaker will be acting governor shikena just like it happened in kogi befores wada's election.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by facelessangel: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
ArcFresky:

dude......

badoo ritualist. Is it not to your advantage that lgbos are not united. You be happy about it. Why are you so scared that Igbos are not united. This beats every logic known to man.
Your enemy is not united and you having sleepless night. I need to understand your strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by obailala(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2017
The only way the 'no election' order can be successful is through violent disruption of the elections and intimidation of prospective voters by ipob thugs.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by ArcFresky(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
facelessangel:
badoo ritualist. Is it not to your advantage that lgbos are not united. You be happy about it. Why are you so scared that Igbos are not united. This beats every logic known to man.
Your enemy is not united and you having sleepless night. I need to understand your strategy.

now you are calling me a ritualist,
first am not even from the west.... plus if you call everyone from the west a ritualist, then you mean all Igbos are drug dealers, plus where is the famous okija shrine even located?

personally am not against Biafra, neither do I have anything against the Igbos.....

its just my candid opinion, that the Igbos have nothing to gain and everything to lose if they eventually get independence.

apart from producing goods that require raw materials from the north and west, what else can you guys claim to really provide for the country.....no wonder Kanu wants Rivers state to be among Biafra.

anyways, the point is, all parts of Nigeria is marginalized one way or the other,
bad roads are everywhere, poor power supply? everywhere, harsh economy? everywhere..... so where is the marginalization?

see your leaders are using marginalization as a pretense to clamor for their own empire... and you the people should know better....
Nigeria is a zoo, I read the other time, some Yoruba people clamoring for Oduduwa republic, are they also being Marginalized? Nonsense....

As for all of you supporting the call for Biafra, hope you guys are ready to leave your shops, mansions, business and 1 bedroom "face me and box you" over populated buildings in the west.

I repeat, Igbos have everything to Lose and nothing to gain.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Ogalanyachieze: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
ArcFresky:

Lol, u experienced war?
There is nobody I know that experienced war and wishes to fight again.

Just beg for refrendum. I prefer you guys go sef.
where did u get the u from?
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2021
ArcFresky:

dude......

true
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Noted...

Fools.......

Govt should start profiling all these protesters, their state, LG and community..

Anyone trying to disturb diplomatic process should be profiled.

Nnamdi Kanu's wife and Ipob coordinators are devasted because their conduit pipe of income just closed
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by MrColdsweat: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2021
ArcFresky:

dude......

Abokee.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2021
Ogalanyachieze:
Ha thats my villa st patrick's parish odekpe there shall be no election in this place. Professor ben nwabueze is from atani a founding member of ohaneze. Let heaven fall we will not vote. Ipob great job right in front of the nigerian naval base at anibueze

Don't vote, nobody beg you.

Whether you vote or note, others will and it will be counted and winner declared.

NB: You all should not disturb any elected govt but rather conpile your budget and needs both roads and send to No election crew for approval and disbursement of funds to you guys...

So that those who voted will have the dividends at least maximally channneled to them.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2021
ArcFresky:

lol, and you are agitating for self determination and referendum, plus freedom of speech.......you are scared of what I just said....

Its just the truth.

Stop wasting your time on Ipob retards. They are senile fools and never do wells. They are idiots and bins littering the whole Igbo society.

They never reason like Human or have you seen anything that has link to kanu with good sense if reasoning?

They are all touts and thugs and very bitter people.
Re: Ipob Storm Ogbaru Lga In Anambra Saying No Election Oooooooo by stanluiz(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Lol. 2017 news.

(1) (Reply)

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me / Reno Omokri Mocks Lauretta Onochie On Before And After Pics - Pics / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.