Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers (24743 Views)

Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Why I Was Absent At APC Meetings — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by blackwhite001: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
You want to laugh?? then visit this page and like for hilarious content all day

https://www.facebook.com/9jasarcasm/
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Richyicon(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is the beginning of your doom bro Wike......i laff in german

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by oyienootieno: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
swagagolic01:
I heard that hotel belongs to ATIKU..... next should be Liverpool hotel, that's their profile second rigging office

If it truly belongs to ATIKU then the rat governo is a dead man walking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by oluwalesi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
No sir,to d contrary all lands in astate is vested in d governor of a state even d federal government as no power over dt
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Wike wants to bite more than he can chew

Everyland belongs to FG I think

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by jjjjj2017: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:
[s]Just imagine the pettiness of a governor.

Smh.[/s]
APC & HER APOLOGIST MUST FALL/DIE!

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
So somebody cannot play politics in rivers state again without envy... I am starting to dislike this wike

5 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by MrMoney007: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
gieala:
I dont know why churches in rivers state allow this man to stand in their altar to play politics. I wipe for the church. Wike have no regard for God, we already know were he belongs. He knows nothing can happen to novotel, motor park treat. When other states are trying to create jobs, wike wants to sack people because of childish politics. Wike knows in 2019 he will will get more than equal dose of what he did in 2015.
what exactly did he do?

visionless waec candidate

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by jjjjj2017: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Richyicon:
[s]This is the beginning of your doom bro Wike......i laff in german[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by bluecircle470: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes... It belongs to the cabal...

Tell the old vegetable Bullhari to come and claim the land!!

Let us severe his weak dicck and feed it to vultures!!

Ewu Bullhari

Does it makes sense to u what u've just said? Anyway everything should not be used as politics. Later they will be shouting they're looking for investors to invest in the state. SMH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by akintun: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abuse of power. This act should be an impeachable offense

3 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by eunisam: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

for your mind
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Aburi001: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
gberra:
Wike has lost it. I sympathize with Rivers people.
I just dey imagine how many people that singular act from Wike will render jobless undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Brugo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:
Just imagine the pettiness of a governor.

Smh.

Wike is always quick to start trouble and even quicker to cry out when repercussions occur. This governor is a thug.

Well, Rivers people are usually violent and troublesome.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Aburi001: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
doctokwus:
One mad man would just wake up one day and revoke a person's business bcoz he is the governor without regards for due process!
Let Amaechi however choke on the poisonous stew he brewed:
Amaechi claimed he knew Wike was fraudster,cultist,unfit for office etc,yet he backed him as LGA chairman,made him Chief of Staff and put his name forward as minister from Rivers state when the going was still good with the fisherman president because Wike was helping him to rig elections and carry out his other sordid deals!!
No single pity for any of them clowns,Wike should do as he pleases and let judgement be for the gods bcoz Wike's actions is a classic case of Karma.
No man should support evil and expect that same evil not to come to haunt him one day.
Amaechi supported evil and it's payback time!!!
What is this one saying now?

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Frustration under tension causes hypertension!

are you a FUTOITE?
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by kadupee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why are you play caward, wike? I don't support your action

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
gberra:
Wike has lost it. I sympathize with Rivers people.
Take heart sir, its all about democracy grin
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:
Just imagine the pettiness of a governor.

Smh.
Sorry son, democracy is all about the welfare of the people, and if the hotel is used as a place to distrupt the peace of the state then God bless wike for saving Hus people with such decision .

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by olajizz01(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
This guy is an emperor,i have known him since mama pieces era when nbu was there combatant soldier.
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by iluvdonjazzy: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

it seems state government is powerful than federal government in this APC regime.
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by wirinet(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes... It belongs to the cabal...

Tell the old vegetable Bullhari to come and claim the land!!

Let us severe his weak dicck and feed it to vultures!!

Ewu Bullhari

If Wike can revoke the c of o of the properties of his enemies or opponents and get cheered by biafrans, I hope they would not cry blue murder if Nigeria revoke all biafran's c of o after they secede.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by hokafor(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
This look like a political vendetta, novotel is a business outfit that can rent it's hall to any organization. Mind u that novotel is an international hotel with branches in some major cities of the world, so revoking the c of o of that in portharcot is laughable.

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
wirinet:

If Wike can revoke the c of o of the properties of his enemies or opponents and get cheered by biafrans, I hope they would not cry blue murder if Nigeria revoke all biafran's c of o after they secede.

Lazy tribe... That is what your likes do at every Lagos bustop!!

Collecting 50 naira from all buses..

Shouting owo da!!

If you want a house, hustle for cash and build one!! Don't wait for Biafrans to go before you take their houses!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by swagagolic01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
doctokwus:

Just respect yourself whoever u are and don't quote me again!

Sharap there

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by hatchy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is digging his grave...StatE of emerGency loading..
Wao!

Where av you been all this while?
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Aburi001: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
doctokwus:

What your father didn't have the courage to tell you.
slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is the highest level of stupidity, uncivilised, primitive and barbaric action. Who made this man a governor of Rivers State? GEJ or the wife? This man should be a trader at Ariara or main market Onitsha. I was at Novotel PHC in 2012 & 2014. For those in Lagos, Novotel PHC is more luxurious than Lagos Novotel. Novotel is an international hotel group in Paris, Dubai and some major cities in the world. How many 5 - Star hotels do we have in PHC. Presidential Hotel is an old hotel. Will Ambode revokes Sheraton Hotel Lagos because of PDP (opposition party) or the Federal Government through FCT Minister revokes Transcorp (Hilton) Hotel Abuja because of opposition party activities? This man is a joker.
What happens to the hundreds of people making their livelihood directly and indirectly from this hotel?

I am from Ogun State, I am just knowing the level of intellect and exposure of a man rulling a state like Rivers. Amaechi should not have engaged this kind of man, because people might not know the difference. This is Fayose kind of man, crude and uncivilised.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wike has gone mad again LOL...

The revocation order will be challenged in court.

Meanwhile, APC should forget about ruling Rivers ever again and PDP should prepare handover note in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Majority of Nigerian youths are the most educated illiterates in the world.
imagine them fooling themselves up there.

I see why the old politicians are never afraid of a revolution.
Imagine PDP people clapping their hands because it is from their beloved and APC crew crying foul.

Tomorrow, those crying foul will be supporting nonsense if it is from their beloved while those smiling will cry foul.

The problem of Nigeria is tied to HYPOCRISY nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by omohayek: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't believe people are cheering this act of stupidity, simply because it's being carried out by "their" PDP politician as "retaliation" against the APC. Are you all too blind to see that Wike's latest move is a body-blow to private property rights? Who would want to invest in a place where a governor can wake up one day and simply revoke the certificate of occupancy for a property one might have plowed vast sums of money into developing? Let's not hear any more nonsensical complaining about oil companies locating their headquarters in Lagos from those who are cheering this idiocy on in the name of being PDP supporters.

As stupid as Wike's actions are, and as costly as they will be in the longer term to all the people of Rivers state, the ultimate blame for it happening lies with the imbecilic Land Use Act which successive governments have refused to do anything about since 1999. As long as the Land Use Act remains on the books, private property rights will never be fully acknowledged in Nigeria, governors will be free to abuse the act as they please, and access to affordable bank credit will remain difficult even for those who have substantial residential or agricultural land to offer as collateral. So yes, by all means, you Wike supporters can keep cheering his abuse of a system which has a large part of the blame for keeping your country a hellhole of poverty!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by XXCASH: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Wike has gone mad again LOL...

The revocation order will be challenged in court.

Meanwhile, APC should forget about ruling Rivers ever again and PDP should prepare handover note in 2019.

Thanks a million. Both parties should forget about Rivers in 2019. I'm tired of these useless people.

APC + PDP in rivers state = Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi / Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.