Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State (730 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by lacemose(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
This man is making more waves than wave itself, see the crowd that gathered him as he entered IMO state
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFUuLdcYp8A
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by lacemose(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by olayiwola4u(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't wait for Biafra to break out...I will rather waste my energy on a country like Biafra than waste it on country, that is not working, Nigeria.

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by dannytoe(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Op stop giving our brothers in the north Bp.

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I can't wait for Biafra to break out...I will rather waste my energy on a country like Biafra than waste it on country, that is not working, Nigeria.
Then stop wasting your energy creating fake Yorùbá monikers

Mazi Shinedu, please be proud of your heritage. grin

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by olayiwola4u(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
neoShinto:
Then stop wasting your energy creating fake Yorùbá monikers

Mazi Shinedu, please be proud of your heritage. grin

When did I create yoruba moniker?
Your energy is dissipating faster than I can envisage.

I'm not supporting zima shinedu, I'm supporting Mazi Nmandi Kanu

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by Vutseck(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
paid protesters ....Afonja

IpodEposed come and count..Kanu is in mix of more than 5 people. lol

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
olayiwola4u:

When did I create yoruba moniker?
Your energy is dissipating faster than I can envisage.

I'm not supporting zima shinedu, I'm supporting Mazi Nmandi Kanu
You potopoto clowns with Yorùbá monikers ehn, I just tire.

Tell us your Igbo name, Mazi Okoroafor grin

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by olayiwola4u(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
neoShinto:
You potopoto clowns with Yorùbá monikers ehn, I just tire.

Tell us your Igbo name, Mazi Okoroafor grin

No time...I've got money to count.

If you have problem with yoruba, you will need to have meeting with Oduduwa.

He will answer all your questions when you see him...perhaps, tonight.
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
olayiwola4u:

No time...I've got money to count.

If you have problem with yoruba, you will need to have meeting with Oduduwa.

He will answer all your questions when you see him...perhaps, tonight.

Werey

You dey run after I don bust you. Na which money you wan count? Better goan wash the dilektoh's dirty boxers. grin
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by nrexzy: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
One Nigeria
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by olayiwola4u(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
neoShinto:
Werey

You dey run after I don bust you. Na which money you wan count? Better goan wash the dilektoh's dirty boxers. grin

Silent is the best answer for a ...

Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by Ekiseme(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by BlackDBagba: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Really? grin
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by olayiwola4u(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
neoShinto:
Werey

No wonder...your personality is showing in the number of the likes you have here.

What a MAZI!!!
Re: Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu To Imo State by mirabel001(f): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Even awolowo no go dey happy when he watch dis video

Northerners Will Lose If Nigeria Breaks Up – Ezeife / Over 3,000 Delegates Gather For PDP’s Unity Meeting Ahead Of Convention / Who Else Thinks Reno Should Go Back To School??