Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Six-pack Nutrition Is A Different Beast Than Fitness Nutrition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Six-pack Nutrition Is A Different Beast Than Fitness Nutrition (391 Views)

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Six-pack Nutrition Is A Different Beast Than Fitness Nutrition by okevibes: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
How Six-Pack Nutrition Is A Different Beast Than Fitness Nutrition
Yes, you can live the fit life and have room for serious indulgence. But when shredded six-pack abs are in your sight, the game changes. Here's the approach you need.
"What's a good ab routine to get a six-pack?"
That's a question that's been posed millions of times online and in life. Little do the inquiring minds know that it's a trick question, because all the abdominal training in the world doesn't matter if you have a layer of chub covering them up.
To burn that adipose tissue and reveal the abs beneath, there is no substitute for dieting—not just "eating well," but eating for a very specific goal.
I've explained this to many a man yearning to show off a six-pack, and nearly all assured me, "I eat pretty good." I imagine only a few of them were outright lying. The remainder were simply ignorant of just how they truly needed to eat if the goal is taking bodyfat levels down to the point where the abs stand out in bold relief.
Most of us who work out do eat better than the average person, to be sure. Yet there is a vast difference between eating to be fit and eating to be ripped. Let's walk you through it.

See More At: http://www.igossip.ml/2017/07/how-six-pack-nutrition-is-different.html

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / Benefits Of Cucumber Water / Photos: Lady Born With Congenital Melanocytic Nevus Still Looks Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.