Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On (729 Views)

Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by trendmp3(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
A millionaire businessman who
suffered a stroke killed himself after
he suspected his wife of having an
affair, an inquest has heard.
According to Dailymail , the man
identified as Phil Smith moved out of
the £1.5million Dorset home he
shared with his wife Violetta and their
three daughters after he followed her
and saw her with another man a few
days before his death.
The 52-year-old broke down in tears
in his office when he told his adult
daughter from his first marriage the
news. The next day he met with
friends for dinner before he turned
off the tracker in his Range Rover and
drove 37 miles to a rural holiday
chalet he had booked.
There he hanged himself. After that,
the delayed text messages he had sent
to his children about his death arrived
several hours after his death, to his
son Joshua, daughter Khianna and
several friends telling them what he
had done.
Police had to use check points to track
his car’s movements and his mobile
phone to triangulate his position
before they found his body on
February 2.
An inquest heard Mr Smith was
hardworking and dedicated, a
managing director of Orbis Software,
and had built his own home – a large
detached property with a swimming
pool next to prestigious Ferndown Golf
Club in Dorset.
He had two children from his first
marriage and after that relationship
broke down he met his second wife
Violetta. They had been together for
15 years and married nearly 13 years.
Mr Smith suffered a stroke in 2012
which affected him both physically
and mentally. He had suffered with
pain and depression.
The inquest in Bournemouth heard
that after the stroke he became
insecure and paranoid and believed
his wife was having an affair.
Mrs Smith said: ‘We had been living
together but we were bickering and
arguing so prior to his death Phil
moved out and stayed with friends, the
Sunday before he died.
‘We had discussed divorce last July but
decided to work through our issues. He
said he loved me and couldn’t imagine
life without me.’
Mrs Smith said she still thought they
could reconcile and there was no
affair, her husband had imagined it.

SOURCE:
http://trendmp3.co/millionaire-businessman-kills-confirming-wife-cheating-photo/
Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
shocked God forbid.
Lalas247 f up... I move to benita27... Any efing issue... Rtopzy is at hand... And faults I move my game to ivvy ... Mimzyy ... iamKashybaby on standby... Omo no time to mark time... All the time Dominique is in the hood... No time

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by Rtopzy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
shocked God forbid.
Lalas247 f up... I move to benita27... Any efing issue... Rtopzy is at hand... And faults I move my game to ivvy ... Mimzyy ... iamKashybaby on standby... Omo no time to mark time... All the time Dominique is in the hood... No time
Bros..... only you?
Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by chriskosherbal(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oh my God, and you had no other thing to do than to kill yourself..hmmnnn undecided
Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rtopzy:

Bros..... only you?
I cannot come and go and die...
Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by Rtopzy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
Guy, dis one na die already o.
Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by Rtopzy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
Re: Millionaire Businessman Kills Himself After Confirming His Wife Was Cheating On by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rtopzy:

Nope it's creative living

(1) (Reply)

God Touched DENZIANI MADUEKE. He Should Touch OBJ & Others Too. See Youtube Clip / See Reactions To Lady Who Retracted Statement On Don Jazzy / 'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.