Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,612 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flag (321 Views)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US / Jubilation As Ben Kalu Receives The Flag At The Apc Campaign Flag Off-aypn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Flag by Bangalee10(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
National flags are patriotic symbols with varied wide-ranging interpretations, often including strong military associations due to their original and ongoing military uses. 
 During the days of my childhood till now, I have  notice the disdain look of the  Nigerian flag . Which fly in public and private institutions,you will agree with me that 80% of this flags are mistaken for rags. Sometimes when I see it, I ask my self if am in the country called the most populous black nation earth. 
  Well it's due to this that you notice in our country  the lack of patriotism, tribalism, nepotism, injustice, inequality, self denial by the leaders, corruption and many others.
 In my own view, I feel  only GOD and  a few adults and babies that can put this country back on track. A famous quote by Frederick Douglass "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" 
   As for the only way to change a flag is to make a new one with different materials .

Re: The Flag by Spicy06: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rightly spoken my brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY Kogi Assembly Elects New Speaker | SEE WHO / We Have Paid Off Some Mimiko's Pensioners Debts - Akeredolu / Oyo Signs MOU On YESSO, Promotion Of Fruits, Vegetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.