Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (55461 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Gamusgamus: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

American news network, CNN, has mocked Nigeria, asking where is President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Nigerian president has not been in the country for over two months and the news television in a query on its website on Sunday asked which “head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

The mockery came in the latest edition of CNN’s “The Global Public Square (GPS)” show anchored by Fareed Zakaria. In an apparent mockery of Nigeria and her President Muhammadu Buhari, CNN, on its programme displayed at 4:59pm local time on Sunday, asked,“The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

It went ahead to tick an option with the name Nigeria as the correct answer. The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria. A screenshot of the mockery tweeted by Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission asked What do you say Nigerians?

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in London since May 7 on a medical follow-up. Some political delegations including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo have been visiting President Buhari in London and have told Nigerians that the president is doing just fine and will soon return to continue his presidential duties.

http://punchng.com/where-is-your-president-cnn-asks-nigerians/
grin
sarrki:

American news network, CNN, has mocked Nigeria, asking where is President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Nigerian president has not been in the country for over two months and the news television in a query on its website on Sunday asked which “head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

The mockery came in the latest edition of CNN’s “The Global Public Square (GPS)” show anchored by Fareed Zakaria. In an apparent mockery of Nigeria and her President Muhammadu Buhari, CNN, on its programme displayed at 4:59pm local time on Sunday, asked,“The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

It went ahead to tick an option with the name Nigeria as the correct answer. The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria. A screenshot of the mockery tweeted by Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission asked What do you say Nigerians?

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in London since May 7 on a medical follow-up. Some political delegations including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo have been visiting President Buhari in London and have told Nigerians that the president is doing just fine and will soon return to continue his presidential duties.

missing in action

http://punchng.com/where-is-your-president-cnn-asks-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by ngwoke93: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Daboomb:

I pray God will give the next generation of Nnyamirin people, more space in their medula oblangata, so they can have more sense!

Anyway, l will dash you small sense, for free!
The Plane needs to be kept their in-case of a "medical emergency evacuation" for the President.
You dont want to rely on the "pleasure" of another country or wait for your own plane to travel unscheduled, a 6-hour flight, in such circumstances. Buhariis the President, not some nonentity from IPOD, mind you
undecided undecided

BTW, there are many private Nigerian Jets also parked that way in the U.K and other countries.
Individuals also park their Vehicles at the Airport parking lot, when they travel, so they can pick it up immediately they arrive.

if it is the 'cost' that is worrying you and make you hypertensive, let tax-payers mostly from the South West be the ones talking, you people who are mostly Traders dont pay tax and so, you need to mechioonu.
Nnugo?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Stkilda(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:
Yeah right. When God wants to punish a people, he gives them a leader like Ojukwu, the reason his people are still being punished.

Is manning the gates of these people you hate very much, begging them for change and polishing their shoes your idea of punishment? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by ngwoke93: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Daboomb post=58995968]

I pray God will give the next generation of Nnyamirin people, more space in their medula oblangata, so they can have more sense!

Anyway, l will dash you small sense, for free!
The Plane needs to be kept their in-case of a "medical emergency evacuation" for the President.
You dont want to rely on the "pleasure" of another country or wait for your own plane to travel unscheduled, a 6-hour flight, in such circumstances. Buhariis the President, not some nonentity from IPOD, mind you
undecided undecided

BTW, there are many private Nigerian Jets also parked that way in the U.K and other countries.
Individuals also park their Vehicles at the Airport parking lot, when they travel, so they can pick it up immediately they arrive.

if it is the 'cost' that is worrying you and make you hypertensive, let tax-payers mostly from the South West be the ones talking, you people who are mostly Traders dont pay tax and so, you need to mechioonu.
Nnugo? [/quote
first of all, for ur information,Hold ur sense cos you don't have enough to use talk more of dashing someone. private jets are own and furnish by private. we are talking of tax payers money. So if Buhari will stay for six months, the plane will be there cos of your so called medical emergency evacuation.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by chernest2002: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Les ask 97% they know better as for me i belong to 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by agabaI23(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

By the grace of God ask around

I swear I committed 150k to pmb monthly For baba to win

My support for him is personal

God knows that if one person will stand with him that's me

I swear in the Name of God

I can't stop loving him

I am a Christian he's a Muslim

He's from the north I am from the south West

He's Fulani I am Yoruba

He his old I am young

God knows I love baba

May his days be long
You should read 1 Corinthians 13 to see the meaning of love. It does not condone evil bro.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Stkilda(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Daboomb:

They are Biafrauds, not programmed to mind their business!

The only thing they are good at, apart from developing India, Singapore, China, Thailand and other Asian countries with swallowed drugs, is displaying anger ans hatred-induced madness everywhere. shocked shocked

They are genealogically deformed. undecided undecided

Do you believe that your preoccupation of blowing up yourself with the hope of killing your fellow humans in the process is better? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by castro316: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What right do you have to ask us ?

Please go and face Mr trump

You are the greatest mumu ever. So your love for buhari has beclouded your mental reasoning? Your president is supposed to be getting medical help from his own country and you feel he should die there in London for all you care. Why are we a sovereign country? Why are we called the giant of Africa. Don't you know it's a shame that we see a spade instead of calling it a spade, we call it a big serving spoon. Damn you!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Dalecoin: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Crypto Token for Nigerian/African by a Nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by oweman: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=58994773]It beats my imagination how anyone can still feel comfortable with Buhari as President , I swear Nigeria has never had it this bad , even our rainy season electricity improvement magic we didn't get this year..I am not a fan of CNN but I can't blame them for this because Buhari has made Nigeria the butt of Jokes

In The first place that story is a lie
Whether CNN or BBC non has The right to question how Nigerians run thier country this fake news first apear on facebook through the biafrogs news agency so no need ataching the least importance the reason they are now into this is because after thier self starvation the God that created Buhari has not taken hos life just because some criminal named biafrogs want Buhari dead .

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by francisbiz: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
sorom4:

Chief Zombie.
This is a product of condom wey break
Qwaah qwaah quahaug quaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Especially with him father carrot wey dem no circumcise
una no go kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by gaftsoil(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

you people must answer because a ghost can't be leading a country

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by DozieInc(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
In a museum in London.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by ariesbull: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2017
xelly:
He is on a ghost mode.

Airplane mode

Leave ghost mode for phyno and olamide

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by castro316: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2017
TERTAR:
CNN,you ass f*ckers what concern u with Nigeria leadership?while not concentrate on your ass f*cking business.untill you get yourself prenant through the ass and get your name in the guiness book of record.
Mr know all,doomed by nature

They are doing their job nigga

Assuming your father who ia supposed to cater for his household is found in another man's house eating their food ( in buharis case their 24 hrs light good roads, good medical care and the like) what will you call him?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by SINZ: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

Seriously!
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by castro316: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
itsene:
Where is Trump?
Ask CNN. But I know you don't have money for dstv subscription.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Tobbyfitz: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

You are the best fool I have ever come across in this platform...
Epitome of stupidity
Resemblance of a bad leader
Hater of Igbo tribe
Had it been its Jonathan now
You would have vomited all trash in Ur smelly n disgusting mouth
*MAD SARRKI*

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by chimaraiyke(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Why are these northerners so brain drained and brain washed... They are talking about our comatose president, someone is mentioning ojukwu who is dead and gone. I pity Nigerian, comments like this makes me wonder if the government is actually the problem.
gberra:
Yeah right. When God wants to punish a people, he gives them a leader like Ojukwu, the reason his people are still being punished.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2017
We have being searching for him too o.
Probably he is somewhere rearing cows ,who knows.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Laralag: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
[color=#990000][/color]
That means God has being punishing us since the creation of this country, because we've never had a good leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
lafflaff123:
CAN?that satanic group.
Sorry sir,it's not CAN,it's CNN that's asking u the whereabout of ur president .
Did u in anyway see him ?? Whether in a brothel,street or even somewhere rearing cow,ur information will be invaluable because we Nigerians don't know where he is o.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Davetown: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2017
This is what we always get each tym we chose aboki as president

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Jackipapa: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
He is re-writing Nigerian History from the precolonial days to present.

He will soon be back, he may likely visit Trump so that the book can be published in USA.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by syncACE(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Your president is in a London hospital which costs the Nigerian government around 2 million naira every single day.

The presidential private jet is parked at a London airport and the parking fee is 10 million naira every 2 days

You're dying of hunger while your president is in London squandering millions of naira every single day and you still have the audacity and foolish enough to defend him ??

You're the most intelligent person on earth
So what exactly is your pain...you want to become president too?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by judedwriter(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Like He did to the israelites with king Saul, abi?
If so, Lets pray for God's mercy for nigeria, no be so?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by salesforce: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

We won't take this,we must blame IPOB yooth

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by 8stargeneral: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Who are dey askn such question thought dey release buhari and governors picture sayn he's fit as if dey are there...CNN make una take una time,from US to LONDON no far go and check
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Jeffobinna1(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2017
My friend keep quiet. It is media and they have right tocsay it since your tribial act has blocked you grom knowing the truth. I am beginning to love what is happening now whether you like it or not go and kill yourself.
sarrki:
What rubbish

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by FODA(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2017
But on a serious note,where is our president ,lie mumumad is quiet nowadays,even fayose.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2017
tonguengineer:

Ur stupidity is from another planet
Can u pls lemme know how CNN force the vegetable down it throat
They also follow u to polling booth to vote for him right
Abi u voted for him under duress

They didn't just follow me to the booth, they put a gun to my head and made sure i do their bidding. The even kidnapped the ones i love and held them at gunpoint with very specific instruction - "Vote for our puppet or you'll never see your loved once again"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.