Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) (1152 Views)

My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease / Help Save Mariaemmanuel Okoye Suffering From Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease CKD / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by Dynamitechick(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
In october last year i started having a lot of weird symptoms, i diagnosed my self with stress, by january this year i wasnt getting better so i went to the hospital Doctor ordered some routine tests which came back normal, my blood pressure was a bit high which he attributed to stress..... i started feeling dizzy with heart pallpitation which i managed for a few months before i went back to the hospital

Bp was 170/100, an euc was ordered and my creatinine and urea evel was very high 178 and urea was 13.5 way above the normal range with some abnormalities in electrolyte levels too

Diagnosis Ckd stage 3....i was pissed the teaching hospital should have detected this earlier

I left and changed hospital went to a private hospital run by a veteran family doctor, he swung into action immediately snd started treatment.. his first line of action was controlling bp after about a week the blood pressure had come down to 120-130 *sighs*

Placed me on maintenance dose of ace inhibitors and vasodilators with several therapeutic supplements

Personally i prayed my Mom prayed and Dad and everyone did their bit

By the time i did follow up test everything was back to normal God be praised
It was God that did this

NB i have test results done by a known diagnostics centre in PH,

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by cuedish: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Thank God for you òo
Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by Dycaptain(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Thank God for life oo
Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by tukdi: 1:22am On Jul 31, 2017
This your dp eehhh, hmmmm!!!

I was so happy, until I saw ur dp, now I dunno what to type again!

***scratching my head now***
Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by ultron12345: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
So now, the doctor that worked so hard to get you healed did nothing, it's now God that did everything.....na wa for some people o, why did you even go to the doctor in the first place, you should have just stayed at home and be praying....nonsense.

If a doctor treats someone successfully, they say it's God, but if someone dies during doctor's treatment, they say it's the doctors fault, that he showed negligence and was incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by Dynamitechick(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
ultron12345:
So now, the doctor that worked so hard to get you healed did nothing, it's now God that did everything.....na wa for some people o, why did you even go to the doctor in the first place, you should have just stayed at home and be praying....nonsense.

If a doctor treats someone successfully, they say it's God, but if someone dies during doctor's treatment, they say it's the doctors fault, that he showed negligence and was incompetent.

The only thing i can give God is thanks

But for the Doctor i will not only thank i will surprise positively in more ways than one

God works through humans, in as much i want to holistically reply you i won't
Too thankful at the moment to both God and man

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by shege45: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2017
ultron12345:

lol...nigerians gat no chill.
Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by ebujany(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dynamitechick:

The only thing i can give God is thanks

But for the Doctor i will not only thank i will surprise positively in more ways than one

God works through humans, in as much i want to holistically reply you i won't
Too thankful at the moment to both God and man

What weird signs were you having and what's the name down fo the hospital in ph
Re: How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dynamitechick:
In october last year i started having a lot of weird symptoms, i diagnosed my self with stress, by january this year i wasnt getting better so i went to the hospital Doctor ordered some routine tests which came back normal, my blood pressure was a bit high which he attributed to stress..... i started feeling dizzy with heart pallpitation which i managed for a few months before i went back to the hospital

Bp was 170/100, an euc was ordered and my creatinine and urea evel was very high 178 and urea was 13.5 way above the normal range with some abnormalities in electrolyte levels too

Diagnosis Ckd stage 3....i was pissed the teaching hospital should have detected this earlier

I left and changed hospital went to a private hospital run by a veteran family doctor, he swung into action immediately snd started treatment.. his first line of action was controlling bp after about a week the blood pressure had come down to 120-130 *sighs*

Placed me on maintenance dose of ace inhibitors and vasodilators with several therapeutic supplements

Personally i prayed my Mom prayed and Dad and everyone did their bit

By the time i did follow up test everything was back to normal God be praised
It was God that did this

NB i have test results done by a known diagnostics centre in PH,
wow. Just across this. So happy for you. Thought dialysis was the only way out

(1) (Reply)

Weed; Smoking Vs Eating / The Importance Of Alpha Meta.. / Sniper Insecticide Has Done More Harm Than Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.