Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) (19075 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Prince Sadiku, son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero is set to tie the knot with his beautiful partner.

Late Ado Bayero was the Emir of Kano from 1963 till his death on June 6, 2014.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/son-of-late-emir-of-kano-prince-sadik.html

See photos below;

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:04am On Jul 31, 2017
More Photos;

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 4:06am On Jul 31, 2017
FINE SOMEBODY. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR UNION. AREWA GIRLS SABI FINE SHA

20 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 4:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful geh.Hml in adv.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Na so e suppose be naa and den the lower class should be the suicide bombers blowing themselves up every now and then......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Now that's how we role. I rep Arewa

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2017
We don't have any caste system in Arewa, we are not Indians.
We are all equal and so shall it be

4 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by odiereke(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Lovely combination. Happy Married Life in advance.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by nextprince: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2017
HML in advance.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by nextprince: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

Exactly.

Even the OSU system doesn't exist in the north.

10 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Wow Congrats
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Damianbrown(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

so the almajiris on the street i see everyday are all equal to you the wealthy ones?!! Smh

13 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017

Hausa sabi fine with height!

Not all these plump short dwarfs littering the South

!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by PehaKaso: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by fpeter(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2017
I hope they're not cousins undecided
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by ayd91(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
fpeter:
I hope they're not cousins undecided

na wa o
what a way to burst the bubble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Damianbrown:
so the almajiris on the street i see everyday are all equal to you the wealthy ones?!! Smh
All human are equals, regardless of his/her financial status

4 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:

Exactly.
Even the OSU system doesn't exist in the north.

Thanks bro
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by grudges: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Damianbrown:
diz is ur problem, anything concerning north or islam u most criticised, to hell with ur criticism, almajiris is every where in nigeria including ur area, we r proud of almajiris, cheers

2 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by IKEPENTECOST: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

It would have been good if there was nothing like that, but what of the Amajilis, those people your culture says they must exist

2 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Abeg y dey kin dress like Indians so
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
HML to them
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017

Another light skinned girl.

Are successful men allergic to dark skinned.

Nonsense!!!

All these light skinned people and their problems

2 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
IKEPENTECOST:
It would have been good if there was nothing like that, but what of the Amajilis, those people your culture says they must exist

It is not our culture, i am not in support of almajiri system but what can i do?

Most of the people that send their children to almajiri were not financially stable.

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2017
hmmmmmm..
lokacin abu, dole a yi!

1 Like

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Don't get too excited girl, you are just his 1st of many to come.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

Nonsense!!!

LOL. I don't know why...I am magnetically attracted to yellow girls.

That Tony Tetuila song was my favourite anthem

"Omo pupa ye. ..iwoni mo feran. ..

Omo dudu ye. ...ma she yale mi"

Translation -

"Fair skinned girl, you are the one I love...

Dark-skinned, don't ever visit me please"

Used to sing it gleefully and my dark female cousins would throw things at me.

grin

No wonder bleaching is so common. Too much self-hate

4 Likes

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Hope d next set of wives will also have their own pre-wedding photo shoot..
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

Nonsense!!!

science made me to understand that man has to balance it chemistry when it come's to procreate
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Allah Ya bada zaman lafiya.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
FINE SOMEBODY. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR UNION. AREWA GIRLS SABI FINE SHA
Yeah they fine... Buh i still dont find em attractive cos just a few educated ones are actually intelligent
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
His wife is cute!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka, Amosun At African Drums Festival / Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Who Is Lady Koi Koi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.