Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice (1437 Views)

The Northen Leaders Strategy / 2019: Northen Elite Move Against Buhari, Thetidenewsonline.com / Igbo Elders & Youth Are Arrogant, Ungrateful We Back Quit Notice--northen Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by faseblex(f): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2017
The Arewa Youths Coalition is set to withdraw the October 1 quit notice handed Igboin the North to leave.
This comes after a meeting with Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima in Abuja yesterday.Arewa Youth Coalition spokesman Abdulaziz Suleiman told reporters

“You will hear from us this week.”: “What we can say is that there has been a major development. Now the chairman of the Governors’ Forum has taken the initiative and invited us to start negotiations.This is the first time we are meeting publicly with any leader and we believe that it is a major step forward in our ongoing consultations.
“We hold the governor in high esteem and we have the unity of the country at heart”.
“You see, I wonder why you talk about quit notice. We only issued a Kaduna declaration, quit notice is just a part of it. Let us do the recounting of the successes of our declarations first. We are sill going on with our consultations”.

On his part,Shettima who is the chairman of the Northern Governors Forum, said:

“We met with the leadership of the coalition of Northern Groups in my capacity as the chairman of the Northern Governors Froum.
“We had very fruitful discussion with them and they have shown a lot of courtesy and respect for the establishment. This is the first time that they are sitting down with the leadership of the forum.

“I wish to call on the leadership of our brethren in the South Eastern part of the country to equally pick the gauntlet, because it takes two to tango, to take the gauntlet and rein in the excesses of Nnamdi Kanu and his group”.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KrEJI15wtaQ/WX6uzZkj3zI/AAAAAAADwp4/poRuQGsQPg4bRNq5p01QYpqJ0mTIonCHgCLcBGAs/s1600/pro-biafra-protesters-690x450.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44

NEWS VIA: https://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/northen-youths-to-withdraw-igbo-quit.html
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2017
They are shouting Biafra Biafra, yet they don't want to leave Nigeria.

Cowards

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by faseblex(f): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by BUHARItesticles: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2017
EastGold:

Cowards
You are the real coward

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
You are the real coward
The thing pain am

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by asorocker: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Igbos don't really care anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 5:57am On Jul 31, 2017
EastGold:

Cowards

You are right.

The whole thing is just a scam to defraud some illiterates.

Mark it, the moment they are given another blank cheque, they must come up with something very illogical.

I understand one demented he-goat is insisting on Benue and Rivers to be part of his cartoon dreams, a condition that is not just illogical and stupid, but also very funny.

Wetin concern Benue and biafra? It would have been a bit worthy of thought if Rivers is mentioned, but Benue, that goat is a disgrace to all goats.

So forget it, all na wayo.
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by satelliteDISH(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2017
T
EastGold:

Cowards

Your slave masters over the years have installed an emir in your very soil ( Ilorin) yet none of you and your ancestors combined have the gods to say enough is enough to your slave masters.

Now tell me who the real cowards are?

Cowardice is in your linage. It is pathetic.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by whitebeard(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2017
And mumu Igbo people will think they have won, they are playing mind games with u, and Igbo's that claim to be the most intelligent (while chest beating) still can't decipher that.
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by dudebuck: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Chickens, they are pure cowards, Arewa should have made good of their threats. Fvcking cowards.

12 Likes

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by ambassadorchibs(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Northerners are not to be trusted for any reason..
They might devise a means of killing christian secretly, in the name of communal issues...
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by dudebuck: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:

You are right.

Mark it, the moment they are given another blank cheque, they must come up with something very illogical.

I understand one demented he-goat is insisting on Benue and Rivers to be part of his biadrugs, a condition that is not just illogical and stupid, but also very funny.

Wetin concern Benue and biafra? It would have been a bit worthy of thought if Rivers is mentioned, but Benue, that goat is a disgrace to all goats.

STFU! Those Igbos that their land were carved into Benue, so they stop being Igbos because they found themselves in Benue? River state, up to Porthacourt is Igbo land, I want you to prove me otherwise! No wonder stupid was born the day the zoo aka niggar area was created. Before you say Ikwerre, Ikwerre is the same as Ngwa, ie they are all sub groups of the IGBO tribe, even if the Ikwerre decides not to join, we are not leaving Obigbo. look at the name. OBI IGBO, the heart of IGBO land. Continue masturbating your foolishness.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2017
dudebuck:
Chickens, they are pure cowards, Arewa should have made good of their threats. Fvcking cowards.

Pretty sure you know cowardice & Arewa cannot be on same sentence.

Even the departed bearded coward dares not try it.
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
dudebuck:
STFU! Those Igbos that their land were carved into Benue, so they stop being Igbos because they found themselves in Benue? River state, up to Porthacourt is Igbo land, I want you to prove me otherwise! No wonder stupid was born the day the zoo aka niggar area was created. Before you say Ikwerre, Ikwerre is the same as Ngwa, ie they are all sub groups of the IGBO tribe, even if the Ikwerre decides not to join, we are not leaving Obigbo. look at the name. OBI IGBO, the heart of IGBO land. Continue masturbating your foolishness.
[/s]

Get the fvck outta my mention with this disgustingly illogical attachè mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by lastcall: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2017
The whole country know who the real cowards are. They are the ones who rarely reside outside their regions out of fear and laziness and who want to the failed status quo to remain despite the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by Nonaira1: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2017
dudebuck:

Do you mind those idiots. If anything they should carve the igbo lands in Benue out anyway. The benue government have treated wrong on so many levels and disregarded them for no reason other than they are igbo.

Those are the useless beings who they want us to continue sharing a nation with.

Imbeciles that would disregard a community in your state simply because of their ethnicity, no reason whatsoever to justify your marginalization of them. They had to come out to the media to beg their fucking government to at least build them a freaking road yet from what I gathered, till date, still nothing. Even though your ethnicity located in the dominated state of the ethnicity they marginalized gets treated better by that ethnicity.

Evil demons that only remember wtf hate is only when igbos give them back that hate they have repeatedly dished to igbo since beginning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by Nonaira1: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:

You are right.

I understand one demented he-goat is insisting on Benue and Rivers to be part of his cartoon dreams, a condition that is not just illogical and stupid, but also very funny.

I suppose you're the only clown that isn't aware their are igbo indigienous to benue. Carved into Benue by your idiotic federal government.

They are included because not only are we not leaving any igbo behind but also the benue have treated those igbos terribly and they need to be removed from that area as fast as we can

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/agony-igbos-benue/amp/

I suggest read and educate yourself before making a complete idiot of yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Nonaira1:

I suppose you're the only clown that isn't aware their are igbo indigienous to benue. Carved into Benue by your idiotic federal government.

They are included because not only are we not leaving any igbo behind but also the benue have treated those igbos terribly and they need to be removed from that area as fast as we can

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/agony-igbos-benue/amp/

I suggest read and educate yourself before making a complete idiot of yourself.
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, I do get banned for less insult.
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by ESDKING: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2017
CA CA CA CA COWARDS!!.

They gave quit notice with the intention of stopping IPOB agitation, now their quit notice order did not even stop the agitation, rather, it has intensified the struggle, these cowards are backing out.

If these clowns refused to implement their quit notice order, I will start placing afonja cowards before them.

7 Likes

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Nonaira1:

You calling the mods for you being insulted yet you are the one who first insulted every igbo that believes in Biafra as illiterates and goats.

Did anyone insult you before you called us names?

See this fool. You started the insults yet crying because you're getting insulted back. Ewu!!

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, this is the third time I'm reporting this blatant violation of rule 2, hopefully, my response in same coin wouldn't resurrect some seemingly sleeping rules.
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by chiagozien(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
The only thing that pain me is after as we yoruba muslim support them with the quit notice,now they want to disappoint us.we have been also gathering morale on how to send igbo back to their Potopo village but now our liver don cut...this thing dey pain me well.

1 Like

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by dudebuck: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Get the fvck outta my mention with this disgustingly illogical attachè mentality.
got you!
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by dudebuck: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:

Pretty sure you know cowardice & Arewa cannot be on same sentence.

Even the departed bearded coward dares not try it.
October 1 na them no come do am. Then they are cowards, because they use the middlebelt youths to do their dirry jobs, and now the same youths are sick and tired of the Arewa youths.

3 Likes

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2017
dudebuck:
October 1 na them no come do am. Then they are cowards, because they use the middlebelt youths to do their dirry jobs, and now the same youths are sick and tired of the Arewa youths.

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by newbornmacho(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin unity begging aboki is scared of barren arewanistan with sahara desert, vvf, almajiri epidemic, sharia madness, hostile middle belt neighbours etc. Na lie! You must carry out your threats. Useless gworo chewing Islamic terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by dudebuck: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:
you know exactly what I am saying. The tables have turned.
Re: Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice by nextprince: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2017
dudebuck:
you know exactly what I am saying. The tables have turned.

If that will make you stop throwing junks into my mention, then so be it, bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yoruba's Have Spoken We Await The Igbo's To Speak / NOW: Screenshots From The Ongoing Protest At The Abuja House In London / Nigeria Must Stop Playing Tribal Politics– Ugandan President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.