Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record (5193 Views)

Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by kokozain(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said that all his children are products of Nigerian Universities, urging public office holders, to endeavor to send their children to schools in the country.

Governor Fayose, who was at Covenant University, Ota, in Ogun State, to witness the graduation ceremony of one of his sons, Ayorogbayimika Fayose, told Journalists that there was no reason children of public office holders should study in Universities outside Nigeria, except in cases where courses interested in, were not offered in Nigerian niversities.

According to the Governor’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said: “We talk and do. Whatever we say is what we practice. Apart from the fact that none of the children attended schools abroad, I have never traveled out of the country for Medicare.

He added: “Even though views of people like us might not be popular among the powers that be, because we say the truth and act the truth, we won’t stop telling them what they do not like to hear and one of such is that the only way to improve the standard of education in the country is for children of holders of public office to experience what children of ordinary Nigerians are experiencing in schools in the country.

“During my first tenure as Governor, I took my son from a private school and enrolled him in SUBEB Model Primary School, in Ado Ekiti.

“Today again, I am here to witness the graduation of my son, and I make bold to say here that none of my children attended tertiary institution outside Nigeria.

“That should be the spirit, not a situation where someone is the Minister of education in Nigeria, and his children are schooling abroad. And by enforcing this too, we will be saving Nigeria a lot of foreign exchange being wasted on medical and academic tourism”, the Governor said.

While condemning what he described as the hypocrisy of some Nigerian leaders, especially those in the All Progressives Congress, APC, Fayose said: “Even children of President Muhammadu Buhari, that they told us lived a modest life, attended Universities abroad. Shouldn’t President Buhari have lived by example by enrolling his children in Universities in Nigeria?”

While reiterating his commitment to the uplift of education in Ekiti State, Governor Fayose said: “We are after quality education, and we want to maintain our position as leaders in the education sector. We are first in NECO examinations and we are among the best in WAEC, and the only industry in Ekiti State is education and we can’t afford to let it depreciate.”

The Governor, also called on parents, corporate bodies, and others, to support the government in the task of improving the standard of education in the State.
http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-massive-jubilation-as-fayose-breaks-another-world-record-did-what-buhari-has-never-done-in-his-life-time/
source:-
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by taylor88(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2017
some group of persons here can never click on any thread about fayose

cause they'll eventually get a hrt attack

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by kokozain(m): 6:11am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
some group of persons here can never click on any thread about fayose

cause they'll eventually get a hrt attack
why nah?
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by GogetterMD(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2017
World record

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Good for him
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2017
They're products of Universities like Covenant not Unilag or any other Federal or State University.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Nonsense, Covenant University is Ekiti State University?

He should send then to public University not any of the private unis with world standard.

Some people are born boot lickers, eg op

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Histrings08(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2017
His first born finished from a federal government university

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by emmykey0128(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose the clown, why don't you send them to public universities?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Lytech(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2017
NorthSide:
They're products of Universities like Covenant not Unilag or any other Federal or State University.
He still try.....

If all this politicians can follow his footsteps,we will benefit alot .
*the road leading to that school will be well constructed and well maintained because they care for their live and their kids than 10thousand common mans life
*enough security will be put in place in the visinity of that school just to protect the live of their kids.

Kudos to fayose on this

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by khristal87(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2017
NorthSide:
They're products of Universities like Covenant not Unilag or any other Federal or State Universikty.
Atleast they re stil Nigerian universities dt adds up to our gdp

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Lytech(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2017
emmykey0128:
he did something similar to that during his first term in office. Withdrawing his kid from private school to SUBEB.

Or you didnt read that in the thread?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Sarrki madridguy omenka BeremX
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by lilytender: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Please which of the children attended Ekiti State University? If none, then go and die. Is Covenant University a government owned university?
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by NaoSlay: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose and all his family members have been banned from countries like America , europe grin grin
So why won't his children attend it grin

You can google it out if you doubt it.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by chernest2002: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
So Ayo, don't you know that buhari would have been forgotten if he was admitted in any Nigerian hospital?
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by supereagle(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2017
I like him, but hate him on lies about Buhari. I am still waitin for the pictures on Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by KingLennon(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose, the slayer of the APC members. Them just the plan this man for 2019 election grin
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Taeewo(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2017
World cup ni
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by xxgig(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2017
NorthSide:
this OP self, since when did covenant university became a public university, when UNAD is there
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by kokozain(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Nonsense, Covenant University is Ekiti State University?

He should send then to public University not any of the private unis with world standard.

Some people are born boot lickers, eg op
I am a matured person I don't abuse. I only made known what is called news u can as well check the source. I am not a fan of fayose. I am ardent fan of the betterment of this country. I don't celebrate mediocrity. I celebrate good governance. Please mind your speech. Good day.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by bobbyfest(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
NorthSide:

so somebody cannot take his child to study in private sch in peace again.......dm gt moni to send him private university. ..hw dt one tey concern u....na london d school dy....beefers sha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by kokozain(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
bobbyfest:

so somebody cannot take his child to study in private sch in peace again.......dm gt moni to send him private university. ..hw dt one tey concern u....na london d school dy....beefers sha
thank you
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Einl(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
emmykey0128:

You're right. But he's much better than our humble President who doesn't like luxuries but sends ALL his children abroad to school...

So in essence... Fayose is greater than Buhari...hahahahahahaahaha!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Bari22: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Rokaa(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:

have you checked your email? i replied hours ago
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Bari22: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rokaa:

have you checked your email? i replied hours ago
I saw it bros, and I reply you. I hope you will consider my request sir.
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by deji17: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
World record? Many are insane, few are roaming the streets
Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by egokudiowomoney: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
kokozain:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said that all his children are products of Nigerian Universities, urging public office holders, to endeavor to send their children to schools in the country.

Governor Fayose, who was at Covenant University, Ota, in Ogun State, to witness the graduation ceremony of one of his sons, Ayorogbayimika Fayose, told Journalists that there was no reason children of public office holders should study in Universities outside Nigeria, except in cases where courses interested in, were not offered in Nigerian niversities.

According to the Governor’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said: “We talk and do. Whatever we say is what we practice. Apart from the fact that none of the children attended schools abroad, I have never traveled out of the country for Medicare.

He added: “Even though views of people like us might not be popular among the powers that be, because we say the truth and act the truth, we won’t stop telling them what they do not like to hear and one of such is that the only way to improve the standard of education in the country is for children of holders of public office to experience what children of ordinary Nigerians are experiencing in schools in the country.

“During my first tenure as Governor, I took my son from a private school and enrolled him in SUBEB Model Primary School, in Ado Ekiti.

“Today again, I am here to witness the graduation of my son, and I make bold to say here that none of my children attended tertiary institution outside Nigeria.

“That should be the spirit, not a situation where someone is the Minister of education in Nigeria, and his children are schooling abroad. And by enforcing this too, we will be saving Nigeria a lot of foreign exchange being wasted on medical and academic tourism”, the Governor said.

While condemning what he described as the hypocrisy of some Nigerian leaders, especially those in the All Progressives Congress, APC, Fayose said: “Even children of President Muhammadu Buhari, that they told us lived a modest life, attended Universities abroad. Shouldn’t President Buhari have lived by example by enrolling his children in Universities in Nigeria?”

While reiterating his commitment to the uplift of education in Ekiti State, Governor Fayose said: “We are after quality education, and we want to maintain our position as leaders in the education sector. We are first in NECO examinations and we are among the best in WAEC, and the only industry in Ekiti State is education and we can’t afford to let it depreciate.”

The Governor, also called on parents, corporate bodies, and others, to support the government in the task of improving the standard of education in the State.
http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-massive-jubilation-as-fayose-breaks-another-world-record-did-what-buhari-has-never-done-in-his-life-time/
source:-
where is the world record here?why not send his children to public schools?why not ekiti state university.?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by gebest: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let him keep deceiving u people, non of his children is driving a car less that 50million naira and u are there deceiving yourselves like 50million is not enough to scale through university abroad.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
lilytender:
Please which of the children attended Ekiti State University? If none, then go and die. Is Covenant University a government owned university?

BUT IT IS IN NIGERIA, ISN'T IT.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record by kokozain(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2017
gebest:
Let him keep deceiving u people, non of his children is driving a car less that 50million naira and u are there deceiving yourselves like 50million is not enough to scale through university abroad.
Let's be fair with our judgement for the fact that his children school here the money paid add up to the country GDP. Forget about his way of doing things. Appreciate the little good he has done please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole In Relaxation Mood After Dealing 4 APC Governors.see Pics / Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To? / Enugu PDP Hold Rally In Igbo-etiti LG, Nwodo, Itanyi Commend Ugwuanyi, Back PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.