Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo (811 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by faseblex(f): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Following the visit to Imo by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, some called it a blessing , while some said it caused them unexpected difficulties.

One of the supporters of Biafra struggle, introduced himself as Chima Mbata, age ,28, from Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo state, said that he got healed of his two days headache after sighting Kanu from the crowd. Iheme said:

“I was in the House and my mother called me to come out and see Nnamdi Kanu, at Orlu road roundabout, I told her that I can’t come because I was not feeling fine. “But she insisted, then I managed to come out immediately I saw Kanu, I was healed. I become stronger and joined other young men in the struggle.”

Also, speaking to close source, a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said:

” I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water. “Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-qzOkVPTGFjI/WX634E2AdwI/AAAAAAADwqs/oWklLqUtsQ0wo08VwEFPCsbrbTeSUzFXgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1495027814067-762541.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44

NEWS VIA: https://trendinghelm..in/2017/07/messiah-28-year-old-biafran-gets-healed.html
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by kn23h(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2017

embarassed

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by meezynetwork(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Funny people

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by taylor88(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2017
This one pass me

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by kn23h(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by AntiWailer: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Clowns grin

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by NNAMDlKANU(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2017
it sounds awkward right?
But sounds right when you say TB Joshua Heals or Oyedepo heals

Does Nnamdi Kanu worship Tree?
If the aforementioned Men of God can do wonders and Miracles, what stops Nnamdi Kanu from doing same? Because he is an activist?

Now I see why Afonjas are not a tribe to relate with..
Hypocritical tiger clawed Animals

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by Deapexboy(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2017
These people self
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by faseblex(f): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2017
more
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by NNAMDlKANU(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
Clowns grin

Will u keep kwayet Zone B

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by kelvinUchiha(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2017
But what is vexing all these Afonjas?
Biafra is our own
Nnamdi kanu is our own
Just let us be Naa
Unless you guys know you won't survive without us
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by satelliteDISH(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Jsus. Nothing wey man no go hear.

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by NNAMDlKANU(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Also, speaking to close source, a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said:

” I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water. “Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30.”

Typical Igbo sense!!!

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
it sounds awkward right?

If the aforementioned Men of God can do wonders and Miracles, what stops Nnamdi Kanu from doing same? Because he is an activist?

flat headed like scalen triangle. God heals people not pastors.
If you believe and have faith that ur flat head will be reshaped at sighting nnamdi kanu then it will be

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by ipobarecriminals: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2017
undecided embarassed sad sad cool wink grin cool cool cool cool cool wink wink grin grin grin grin angry.Liepobs are slaves..Confused brainwashed people. Kanu is a certified fraudster kingpin

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by lilytender: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
it sounds awkward right?

Are you alright?

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by ITbomb(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2017
So instead of to support the course and give free water, you come inflate the price to make gain.
And you say una go fit survive together
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by NNAMDlKANU(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2017
lilytender:

Are you alright?

Go and ask your father
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
it sounds awkward right?

Must you put it all on afonja? If kanu was a yoruba and you heard he did such, won't you doubt it? You guys should be ready to be heavily criticised in your struggle.If you ccan't, then no maturity at all

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
But what is vexing all these Afonjas?
Biafra is our own
Nnamdi kanu is our own
Just let us be Naa
Unless you guys know you won't survive without us
Hahahahahahahahaha
E dey pain u.....hahahahahahahaha
Well afonjas will always survive without the igbos. Forget you guys contribute greatly to the nation's wealth but when you guys leave, men will be raised for this task.
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by AntiWailer: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:

Will u keep kwayet Zone B

Zone A. You now believe Kanu is a miracle worker. Idiot.
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
This pple daftness is no longer ordinary
Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by Kamelot77(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awon werey!

Re: Messiah? 28-year Old Biafran 'gets Healed' On Sighting Nnamdi Kanu In Imo by yemmight(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
These people can deceive themselves. I am not surprised anyway since one of them mentioned say Kanu na him Jesus.

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Anarchist, Insults Ojukwu's Memory & Enemy Of Biafra-lawyer / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit 30 Month High At $31.6b / We Would Kill Buhari Like Goliath - Asari Dokubor VIDEO