Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos (40292 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Dapo Abiodun Visit Obasanjo For "Candid Advice" (Photos / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by mu2sa2: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
It's palatial, not palatable, home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by lekhi: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
I thought I saw a thread with this man worshiping with oni of ife somewhere out of the country he don come back already
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by EdDave(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
He started the looting spree from 1999. Others just joined in the free meal years later.
If plenty ppl dey chop same time, the food go quick finish na.
Nigeria in summary.
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Oblang:
This sarrki sef. Wailers nightmare...

You are a patriot
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
duroc:
Was he not the same man we were told was in a UK church yesterday with ooni of ife and the rest?? Is that the real him or shadow in ogun. Cos am wondering how person go dy UK for church service in the morning and also be in ogun by evening. I hail thee naija bloggers....
My guy I wàs just laughing while reading your comment....I no knw say u too read d tory o, wel, naija bloggers must attract crowd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by 2bam: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

I pray I have that monkey face and received Gods Blessing

For thus saith thy lord " I Created Man Out of My Image"
. Help me tell that fuckingayaya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by AreaFada2: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Baba dont follow them to climb power bike. It is a death trap planned by Fayose and Ipob

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Weyrey. How did you miss out Wike? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Alexander001:
How many obasanjo we come get?
no be the same man dey preach for London yesterday?
meanwhile,

Please guys after eating at ur friends place,
how long should l stay so that it won't look like
the main reason for the visit is to eat?

bro me no dy get chill, anythin wey dem like mek dem tok...i go shift immediately i finish d food ni o
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

U just dey make mockery of christainity. After seeing the way u act on dis forum by calling black white, seeing lies and calling dem truth all in d name of partisan politics, then i make bold to say that if xtainity is all abt being like u and i happen to b a non xtain, i wud rather remain a non xtain. Atleast i will stil av a free conscience.
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
where are the power bikes

MATTHEW my niggor i see u

modified :

Mods u guys are becoming sentimental and Bias

u removed my replied quote on sarrki but left his poo down there

seun take note

i think i should just remain a mere guest

moreover i don't get paid for comments

Bros you took it too far

That's more of a threat

We are Nigerians all members of Nairaland

We are guided by rules

We need to tolerate one another

We may be in the same camp tomorrow

So let's be guided

Passion with caution

One love bro

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
This man is flawed like all mortals but he remains the greatest Nigerian IMO

I like the man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Alexander001(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2017
donproject:

bro me no dy get chill, anythin wey dem like mek dem tok...i go shift immediately i finish d food ni o
lol.
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
where are the power bikes

MATTHEW my niggor i see u

modified :

Mods u guys are becoming sentimental and Bias

u removed my replied quote on sarrki but left his poo down there

seun take note

i think i should just remain a mere guest

moreover i don't get paid for comments
get lost . How can they hide that good comment from sarrki in exchange for this useless post of yours.
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by manikspears: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Your asslicking, sycophancy, unsolicited encomium is nauseating, repugnant, shameful, disdainful and highly lugubrious.

pls,is sarrki the reason for your sorrows?you pray for a better tomorrow don't you?what you give, you will receive four times.
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by molas02: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Alexander001:
meanwhile,

stay dere for weeks grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Omoedeki: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
ymimiz:
We too like to dey familiarize people for this country.
You this scarmmer. You have started again. You did not credit me the 30Gd I paid for. Now you want to scarm others. go find another work to do.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by iamtardey: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
and the bikes? undecided
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
duroc:
Was he not the same man we were told was in a UK church yesterday with ooni of ife and the rest?? Is that the real him or shadow in ogun. Cos am wondering how person go dy UK for church service in the morning and also be in ogun by evening. I hail thee naija bloggers....

I am tired of 9ja news.one person appearing in 3 different location at d same time
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
Baba always representing

Enjoyed with his mate

Still enjoying with new generation

Baba aremu your name really worked for you

God really paid your days and bless it as your name implies OBASANJO

he is mathew jorrrr
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
See face like monkey wey lick lime

hahhahah..chaiii,u gat no joy ooooo
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

ahahahhaahhahahaha..olodo.. Fit kill your wife,have ugly face and receive the blessing?
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Baba dont follow them to climb power bike. It is a death trap planned by Fayose and Ipob

hahahahhaha..Olodo,Afonja,unity begger.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Alexander001:
meanwhile,

stay 2 days...
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2017
vertueptime:
The photographer needs to be flogged, why post news about bikes with out bikes,

na brown envlope photo-grapher

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Sholaphilosofa: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Ogun 2019 and the Yardstick for Good candidate

Advice to the people of Ogun State

People of Ogun State will have to think twice and make a Judicious decision of electing Paseda as Governor.

Those who once swore allegiance to Awo's political manifestoes and are willing to pursue the agenda to the end will have to openly declare their commitment to brilliant democratic ideals of people oriented programmes being reincarnated and promoted by Otunba Rotimi Paseda.

This is the simple advice:

That they vote for the man whose four cardinal programmes of governance will truly empower them.

That they vote for the man who will allow local government autonomy.

That they vote for the man who will not be driven by a witch-hunting of condemning the good work of a government or overthrowing what previous administration have done, but will continue and give credence to hard work.

Otunba Rotimi Paseda is a rare Change in Ogun State politics.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2017
oshe baba Mathew I hail Oooo grin I hope there is no case of missing skull during this exercise
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

I just hate it when you asshats relate death to sports bike.

It shows you as uncultured.
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by ibkgab001: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Most of them use power bike to deliver drugs
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Integrityfarms(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
manikspears:

pls,is sarrki the reason for your sorrows?you pray for a better tomorrow don't you?what you give, you will receive four times.

If only am an asslicker. Hope you aren't in the same) league with him
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by manikspears: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Integrityfarms:

If only am an asslicker. Hope you aren't in the same) league with him

if you become lucky or you are from a blessed family won't people hail you?if you become the president tomorrow won't your family members hail you?are they asslickers?
Re: Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos by Integrityfarms(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
manikspears:

if you become lucky or you are from a blessed family won't people hail you?if you become the president tomorrow won't your family members hail you?are they asslickers?

Not when my actions spell doom for the common man and when am fanning the embers of egocentricism and chauvinism rather than being an egalitarian. Sycophancy kills

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Lands In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of His Defection To APC. Photos / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.