Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) (24761 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
A Nigerian security official was the cynosure of all eyes at his wedding as he out danced his pretty wife at the event.

His friends took to social media to hail him for his dancing skills.Check out the photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/security-official-and-wife-dance.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by taylor88(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
still waiting for one TIMARIV official in ph who confisticated my car back then

will move his car on his wedding day

they'll both walk home

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.
Under-aged groom and over-aged bride.

"If LASTMA marry LASTMA dem go born pikin wey dey carry LAST"

I wonder the future of their kids who will be brought up with proceed of cursed bribes.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy looks under-aged

12 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by boy16(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
ok
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awesome! but why did he choose to wear his official uniform on his wedding day?

Morning my brothers and sisters, few know me. Many don't.

I am Donbrowser, an undergraduate, a graduate, a researcher and a petty business man. I am in my late twenties with strong urge for change.
I am a NIGERIAN with a heavy heart each time i see a country like ours with very large population coveted by many other smaller nations engage in tribal wars.

It is on record that Nigeria's largest Forum is Nairaland.com and it serves as a significance and reflection of what the Nigerian society looks like. For Few years now, this great forum has been a source of knowledge to many people even outside Nigeria all the credits to Mr Seun Osewa.

Nairaland has gone through a lot of trends from spacebook.ers, Namechecker.s, fu.ckergivers, hereinfrance crew, endtime crew to the current shift lemme faint crew. The latest trend on Nairaland as at now is one that has come to stay for a long time and will have a lot of effect on the general view of the forum both locally and internationally.

Nairaland has become a place where every single political, crime and cultural thread is a ring for tribal stunts. This act has become almost acceptable that 90% of users on Nairaland now check the names of people who have committed crimes, embezzled money or done something wrong; if they find people from other tribes there, they say silent prayer of thanks.

I believe Nairaland Mods and the owner Mr. Seun Osewa have been doing a great job but tribalism on Nairaland is a threat to the Nigerian society at large.

This is one of the few things i wish to use my position as MR. NAIRALAND to correct if elected.

A Vote for Donbrowser is a vote against Tribalism. Let's kick tribalism out of Nairaland

12 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by M2dX(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let me join them dance tongue

10 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow! So beautiful
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by dtruth50: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
so LASMAN na something? HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one! God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by brightology3: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
WHERE IS BUHARI

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by oyindare(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol...Good job for landing a cute woman like that..am very sure you met her at the bus-stop. ...

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
he's so happy. legitimate sex in his mind now probably.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
the guy looks young
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by djphish(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
nice
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by binsanni(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
wow the guy hansome die. till death shear both of you apart.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
True epitome of babyface ....
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by smilinfaze: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
oga try to be positive!!!!!
your own dey ur body

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.

I wonder the future of their kids who will be bought up with proceed of cursed bribes.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa

dollard

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Does LASTMA now have ceremonial uniform?

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
ebosie11:
A Nigerian security official was the cynosure of all eyes at his wedding as he out danced his pretty wife at the event.

His friends took to social media to hail him for his dancing skills.Check out the photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/security-official-and-wife-dance.html?m=1

Family wey danfo drivers go don curse tired sad

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm...

May God bless this union. Amin

One thing I learnt from this wedding is dat we should be proud of whatever job we find ourselves doing.

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by nurez305(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulation
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by speezyWears: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fine Officer,

Lucky wife, you will always find loose change in his pockets.........if you are about that life wink

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Solomonudofia(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Officer in charge....

We are ready for WW III , NORTH KOREA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjhFfnezuws
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
so they have neat uniforms like this?
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.

I wonder the future of their kids who will be brought up with proceed of cursed bribes.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
ebosie11:

They even have guard of honour.l will not be surprise if LASTMA starts asking for GUN as a work tool tomorrow.Nigeria and Uniform cannot start and end without asking for GUN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa
enyi idi di iberibe?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time As An MC Of An Occasion: How Do I Go About It? / Kwazulu-natal Durban Acardemy Pupil Wins Sauth African Butt / Osinbajo & Bakare, Ganduje & Ajimobi, Dangote & Abubakar: Trending March Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.