Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) (24770 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Sultty(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lubbish, y call irresponsible lasma officers security personnel na even as dem dey match with sword sef I dey look over my shoulders cry
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by fait10(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Solomonudofia:
Officer in charge....

We are ready for WW III , NORTH KOREA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjhFfnezuws
u too like war. War is very bad

Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by rukis360(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ijaya123:
Does LASTMA now have ceremonial uniform?
I'm surprised at that, I wonder who gave dem ceremonial wear, it irks me
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
LASTMA
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Josmila(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yellow bus drivers are in soup. All the money he has spent on this wedding, those guys are paying him back with raids every Tuesday and Thursday
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by JKisOK(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
ebosie11:
A Nigerian security official was the cynosure of all eyes at his wedding as he out danced his pretty wife at the event.

His friends took to social media to hail him for his dancing skills.Check out the photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/security-official-and-wife-dance.html?m=1

Not "security" official, a LASTMA person is more like a "traffic" officer. Cute couple sha and great cammaraderie by his mates.
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.
Under-aged groom and over-aged bride.

"If LASTMA marry LASTMA dem go born pikin wey dey carry LAST"

I wonder the future of their kids who will be brought up with proceed of cursed bribes.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa
If u are tired of vomiting nonsense from ur buccal cavity, come and collect sense......Onyara
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by donqx: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmm
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
D WIFE LOOKS LIKE D HUSBAND WHILE D HUSBAND LOOKS LIKE D WIFE.
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by maisauki: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.

I wonder the future of their kids who will be brought up with proceed of cursed bribes.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa
BROS! Don't always let people know your weakness na...since you'v washed your pants outside, everybody has known that you're filled with hatred
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!!
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by gungab(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
God bless your union
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Who else noticed the bride's white face and black hands?
Re: LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) by midehill(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Awful suit,
Awful union.

Nonsense.

#OmoOwoMiDa

nairaland too get many rules na wa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Kumuyi, Son Of Pastor Kumuyi Weds Love Odih. / Kwazulu-natal Durban Acardemy Pupil Wins Sauth African Butt / Osinbajo & Bakare, Ganduje & Ajimobi, Dangote & Abubakar: Trending March Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.