Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (32445 Views)

Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by GoggleB(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
OP go check the friends of Ray woodscrane and come back and say shit
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP Are you high?

Both Names have A WOODSCRANE

IS HIS NAME NOT RAY HUSHPUPPI?

IS HIS EMAIL NO jwoodscrane@yahoo.com

1ST ACCOUNT LINKED TO JANE WOODSCRANCE

SECOND ACCOUNT LINKED TO RAY WOODSCRANE

WHAT HAS RAY GOT TO DO WITH WOODSCRANE AT LAST?

FACT IS, HE IS A SCAMMER

better olodo
did you search that email on facebook how many results did you see??
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by donefezy: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
billycayana:

cant you search facebook with the email
Too Slow to quote me grin
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ModusOperandi(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP Are you high?

Both Names have A WOODSCRANE

IS HIS NAME NOT RAY HUSHPUPPI?

IS HIS EMAIL NO jwoodscrane@yahoo.com

1ST ACCOUNT LINKED TO JANE WOODSCRANCE

SECOND ACCOUNT LINKED TO RAY WOODSCRANE

WHAT HAS RAY GOT TO DO WITH WOODSCRANE AT LAST?

FACT IS, HE IS A SCAMMER

You , and everyone that liked this post are grade A mórons.

You are all just so blinded by hate that you can't even use your heads.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
billycayana:

better olodo
did you search that email on facebook how many results did you see??

Keep on trolling and monitoring every post relating to HUSHPUPPI. You are a cheap scammer and Since HE is your Boss, tell him his ass just got fvcked.

One day, you will meet your waterloo. Ray has made a mistake and he should admit it. At least, He isn't dead or in Jail yet. Paying you guys to redeem his image is so stupid of him.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Justuceleague2: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Whoever the ediot blogger is he should not be sued he should be beaten to pulp and recorded on live Facebook feed

Even if hush puppy is a scammer its not thier business, I saw a Yahoo group a few minutes ago with same email address no members and founded in 2006 or so, you would think hush puppy or jcrane email address would have been on scammers list if that email has been active since 2004

People are just stupid
hahn:

i just checked. What you said is actually correct
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Innov8ve1: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still i ask, what kind of dirty coincidence is this??
the yahoo user "jwoodscrane" complained of a stolen mail account

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Whoever the ediot blogger is he should not be sued he should be beaten to pulp and recorded on live Facebook feed

Even if hush puppy is a scammer its not thier business, I saw a Yahoo group a few minutes ago with same email address no members and founded in 2006 or so, you would think hush puppy or jcrane email address would have been on scammers list if that email has been active since 2004

People are just stupid
my brother the recession is making people dumb everyday grin so i blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by surveyProf(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Get me his email address and Phone numbers, that is all grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
ModusOperandi:
You , and everyone that liked this post are grade A mórons.

You are all just so blinded by hate that you can't even use your heads.

You and Everyone paid to redeem Ray's Image are Grade A Cretins.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Justuceleague2: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Xsem:
Information should be verified thoroughly before taking it to front page. Nairaland should get ready to pay for damages.

I agree I fear what damages court would award and if that op is / was stupid enough to have put his email address in one of his posts hush puppy with his connections can find the fvvvcker and treat his fk on live fb

Defamation without proof is serious

falconey:

Nairaland mods are morons

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Justuceleague2: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
billycayana:

my brother the recession is making people dumb everyday grin so i blame buhari

Ehn ehn na that one i no like wetin concern Buhari ? No start fight here o abeg I go fight you for buhari matter

Na Buhari give denziani $90B??

Abeg if na play stop am

. Hush puppy fit be G but no be him profile be Jane

No mugun go allow 2009 profile for fb if na scammer profile even fb go don verify am at least 5 times

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by erico2k2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Can you ship from Poland?
me No.and it's a journey I'm not willing to do ever again . 20 hours driving to get there
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by kobibosz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
When Hushpuppi do good nobody go talk abt am why.#boss more blessing fall on you
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Innov8ve1: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
More details popping up. you have to be an american to even know or bear a name such as "woodscrane" for an alias. if you arent then all evidence points to the fact that you a fake

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Innov8ve1: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
your hushpuppi's twitter account is also jwoodscrane

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Una be mumu people ooo. Why bother over things you don't have control over? Hushpuppi or whatever he calls himself does all these things as stunt. He is only getting popular, landing him more deals with all these talks. Whether he is a scammer or begger, leave that to the right authorities to investigate. Na waoo
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by lollarj(f): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:

UNDONMEAN IT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HOW MUCH DID RAY POSH-PUPPY, SORRY HUSHPUPPI PAY YOU?

YOU THAT KNOW THE MEANING OF NAMES, OYA START BY TELLING ME THE MEANING OF WOODSCRANE , HUSHPUPPI AND RAY?

DO THAT OF YOU ARE A HUMAN AND NOT A ZOMBIE

DO THAT IF TRULY YOU WERE NOT PAID TO REDEEM THE ALREADY DENTED HUSHPUPPI IMAGE..

Ah at last..... a sensible post.

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by IVORY2009(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Another way out is for someone to send mails to all those facebook users, that the Hash Poppy is using their identity, I can assure you one of them might just reply, and the investigation would start from there, since the real face is known.......
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by nehiz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
How much dem pay or u feel say dem go pay u to blow Hushpuppi whistle ? The time spent in investigating, danfo don blow ajah to obalende go come and has made money. Claim wisdom if u have not received it. Stop making another persons business ur business. Abi u be efcc or yahoo police...... cool
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Clone2020(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
I was the first to notice he didn't blur our his email address, didn't think anyone would run a background check on it, actually thought he will be exposed to phishing attacks.

Also look up @jwoodscrane Twitter handle and it is none other than Ray hushpuppi.

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by adisabarber(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Is Hushpuppi's real name Ray Woodscrane? If that is not his real name, why did he use that name to open a facebook account?

ikp120:
You all chill mehn.

The email address "jwoodscrane@yahoo.com" is actually linked to "Ray Woodscrane", which has Hushpuppi's picture. The picture has been there since June 2009.

Jane Woodscrane on the other hand is a totally different account on Facebook that has only 2 friends. Yeah only 2 friends, you read it right.

The previous post, https://www.nairaland.com/3956741/exposed-hushpuppi-also-jane-woodscrane, which claimed that Hushpuppi Is also "Jane Woodscrane" is wrong, fraudulent, defamatory and misleading because that's a mere coincidence.

Hushpuppi may be a fraudster or not, but investigations should be objective, not based on flimsy assumptions built on mere coincidences.

Just type that email id on Facebook search bar and see the result. Then type that name "Jane Woodscrane" on Facebook search bar and see the result. Two different accounts entirely.

There are other people in Facebook who have Woodscrane attached to their Facebook name.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by IVORY2009(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
adisabarber:
Is Hushpuppi's real name Ray Woodscrane? If that is not his real name, why did he use that name to open a facebook account?

And even using it to open a GTB account? Malaysian Boys grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
But who gives a fvck?
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
adisabarber:

How am I expected to know? I don't have contact with him, so I don't know. His first name on his social media handles is Ray (I guess shortened form of Raymond).

BTW, people use names that are not their real names on social media. It's a normal thing, though I prefer to use my name so that people who know me by name can easily identify me.

Hushpuppi is not even his name. That's a fake name. Almost everyone use fake names these days, so long as you're not impersonating anyone.

My sister, for instance, uses one name like that on Facebook wey I know even know the meaning.

He could have some ulterior motives for using Woodscrane, but saying that WILL be defamatory because I can't prove it, neither can you.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Sagay212: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
We don't need all these long stories and counter arguments . Even Hushpupi know for him mind say him na runs boy. He might have switched from being a runs boy to legit business, but he once did runs.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by zanga420: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:

UNDONMEAN IT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HOW MUCH DID RAY POSH-PUPPY, SORRY HUSHPUPPI PAY YOU?

YOU THAT KNOW THE MEANING OF NAMES, OYA START BY TELLING ME THE MEANING OF WOODSCRANE , HUSHPUPPI AND RAY?

DO THAT OF YOU ARE A HUMAN AND NOT A ZOMBIE

DO THAT IF TRULY YOU WERE NOT PAID TO REDEEM THE ALREADY DENTED HUSHPUPPI IMAGE..
@ikp120 I don't understand how you do your investigations. There can be a million woodcrane on facebook but any name on facebook that matches that his email address as he displayed is simply his. Can you have 2email addresses that bear the same name? Please don't make it look we're dummies, it's his hustle, his every every but you here selling dummies to us is insulting our sensibilities. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
zanga420:
@ikp120 I don't understand how you do your investigations. There can be a million woodcrane on facebook but any name on facebook that matches that his email address as he displayed is simply his. Can you have 2email addresses that bear the same name? Please don't make it look we're dummies, it's his hustle, his every every but you here selling dummies to us is insulting our sensibilities. Thank you

"but any name on facebook that matches that his email address as he displayed is simply his"

Exactly my point. The Facebook name that matches the email address is Ray Woodscrane. It's not even a female account (as the other post was saying). Hushpuppi's picture is on that very Facebook account.
The email address doesn't match with Jane Woodscrane's account (which is the Facebook account that the other guy was claiming that Hushpuppi is behind).

Guess what, there's only ONE Jane Woodscrane on Facebook! That should tell you that the account was not duplicated by anyone.

So what is the fuss about?
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by WebSurfer(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

Hushpuppi's name is Ray in case you're that daft as not to know what's up.

Hushpuppi didn't use Jane Woodscrane anywhere. His email id is jwoodscrane@yahoo.com. The OP of that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3956741/exposed-hushpuppi-also-jane-woodscrane based his points on an assumption that the "j" in that email id is "Jane". That's purely assumptive, not objective.

Your argument is that there is woodscrane in the email id and in his Facebook name (Ray Woodscrane).

His real name is Ray (let me help your low cognitive ability).

No one paid me. Check my Nairaland profile and you will see that most of my threads are based on my investigations.

Investigating things objectively is my hobby. So I hate seeing people basing their investigations on assumptions.
Look at this yeye investigator who does not even know the real complete names of the Yoruba boy
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Look at this yeye investigator who does not even know the real complete names of the Yoruba boy
Lol grin grin

Sorry man, the full name was not necessary. Ray is the common factor in Ray Woodscrane and Ray Hushpuppi.

When doing investigations, you don't look at something because they ain't necessary. You narrow things down to the facts on ground. cool cool cool
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lol grin grin

Sorry man, the full name was not necessary. Ray (Raymond) is the common factor in Ray Woodscrane and Ray Hushpuppi.

When doing investigations, you don't look at something because they ain't necessary. You narrow things down to the facts on ground. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee C Looks Radiant In Short Gown To African Music Festival In Dubai / Toyin Aimakhu Turned An Aged Woman On Set Of Movie (Photos) / Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.