Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) (7892 Views)

See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) / Oluwasanu, The New Big Boy On Social Media: Hushpuppi Is In Trouble / Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by TMSMedia: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
IgbereTV discovered that Hushpuppi who used to have 'The Bilionaire Gucci Master in his profile on Instagram now replaced it with 'Real Estate Developer'.

IgbereTV discovered this when a check was made on Hushpuppi's Instagram profile.

Recall that Mompha who is in the habit of showing off his wealth on social media like Hushpuppi was recently arrested with his Lebanese conspirator over alleged financial crime.

Hushpuppi and Mompha have not made their source of wealth known to the public, especially to Nigerians. So many think they make their money illegally.

Now the question is: Does the sudden change of job profile by Hushpuppi have anything to do with Mompha's arrest?

Is Hushpuppi avoiding prosecution?

See screenshots of his profile below

http://igberetvnews.com/1101578/hushpuppi-suddenly-updates-new-job-instagram-account-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by cigaricon(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hehehehe

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by Moode(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
The fear of interpol and EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.. Chai

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by dapsoneh: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
They will clap down on him too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by hisgrace090: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Not until when its time!

I know they're closing inn on him.

9 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by BIGPREEQ: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin The fear of 6'9 spirit in mompha and that Lebanese guy is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
He doesn't want trouble
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
That will still not make him to be persucuted, if they want to.
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by Beosten(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fear catch am

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na by that. If they open your case, you are going down,no amount of updates will change that cool

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by ebukajay184: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ehenn e don set
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by TMSMedia: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
hisgrace090:
Not until when its time!

I know they're closing inn on him.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by ebukajay184: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Let's watch and see
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Too late...Huspupi..?U are next.
I know him to be a spammer..
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oboy..

Efcc is really moving as per academy 2nd termers... Oboy guy man is taking dressing and trying to look legit. Well dear Efcc even though you have been politicised but am glad you are making some difference in your fight against fraudsters
. everyone is taking dressing and getting a life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by festacman(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin From Billionaire Gucci Master to Real Estate Developer. What kind of job promotion is this? Realities dawning on him. Can't stop laughing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by RenHub: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Since that white man called him out, baba go don dey do buy prison blue material grin

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2019
The day of reconking is almost athand, I sometimes imagine how all this 419 boys sleep @ night using people's sweat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2019
...I guess it is rather too late for all the changes...the relevant authorities have got all the receipts...it is just only a matter of time to present the info to Oga Hush..

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by Joystark(f): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol...
This is hilarious. grin

Bloggers dey try sha.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by etrange: 1:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the number of posts he had made on the first pic? That number says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2019
etrange:
Am I the only one seeing the number of posts he had made on the first pic? That number says it all.
grin
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by abkrgumel(m): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2019
grin
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by Threebear(m): 2:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Fear of EFCC is the beginning of job description grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by oneman2k7: 2:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Please come to Naija, I wan make u develop my half plot for me
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2019
oneman2k7:

He prefer Ivory Coast
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:17am On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin Iro ni o..grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 4:20am On Oct 31, 2019
oneman2k7:
can u pay him. His rates are very high oo grin
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by olu77(m): 5:02am On Oct 31, 2019
The only thing EFCC is looking at right now is the number of posts on that first profile. It is the number of the beast 419.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Being a "Gucci Master" too is a job na. grin Promoting the luxury brand by becoming the brand's ambassador, it's just that we don't know if he's being paid for it or otherwise. grin
Re: Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) by femi4: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Guilty conscience dey worry am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Shutting Down Facebook On March 15 / Innocent Looking Yoruba Girl Got Facebook Talking With This Only Bra Photos / Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.