Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria (432 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
embarassed
How do we come out of this mess?

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
How long are we gonna remain like this?

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Do our leaders care?

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Are we still the giant of Africa?

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
The wickedness of Nigerian politicians has no rival. They have reduced the youths to mere beggars and their parents destitute in their own land. They have looted all the resources meant for the better living of their subjects and left them in the hands of Baba Ijebu and co gambling centres. Year in year out they came with mouthwatering promises during their shameless campaigns but lock the gates of prosperity against the poor masses when elected. What more can I say, The only money stolen by the previous govnts were the monies meant for the better living of the masses but the monies meant for the politician's salaries etc were not stolen and never can be.

I weep for Nigeria

l weep for her youths

If you see Nigeria, tell her that I am crying for her.

1 Like

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria has been bastardized by our greedy politicians and no one is rising up to them
Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by PanickMode(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Both headways and backways are blocked..Naija I hail o undecided

1 Like

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Our leaders need to see this. Plz take to fp

cc; lalasticlala
Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
PanickMode:
Both headways and backways are blocked..Naija I hail o undecided

A country where one politician will burry billions of dollars in the ground just to punish the poor masses how can such country move forward?. All the govnt schools nation wide are dead including hospitals, how will the citizens escape?.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun fynestboi Pls let's always use this forum to educate our youths and expose the wickedness of our leaders.

I am a pained citizen.

1 Like

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

A country where one politician will burry billions of dollars in the ground just to punish the poor masses how can such country move forward?. All the govnt schools nation wide are dead including hospitals, how will the citizens escape?.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun fynestboi Pls let's always use this forum to educate our youths and expose the wickedness of our leaders.

I am a pained citizen.
Honestly, it's so pathetic where we find ourselves.
Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Even the IDPs were not exempted from their wickedness, they raped their mothers and sisters, got them pregnant and multiply their sorrow, divert their foods, while they were crying and calling on God and Allah To Help them, the politicians went their through the Army and Air Force and bombed them.

God will judge all these wicked leaders and their judgements will be terrible.

1 Like

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sometimes I feel Nigeria is another hell on earth

mynd44 do the needful
Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Giantslayer:
Honestly, it's so pathetic where we find ourselves.

And they keep on telling us that e go better.

Pls who get that patient dog meme help me biko.

1 Like

Re: The Situation We Find Ourselves In Nigeria by beright: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
There was a country smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber:prp Aspirant Dr Mbah Shows Off Dance Moves At Inauguration / Gov.wike Forwards New List Of Commissioner Nominees To State Assembly / #ResumeOrResign: The Senate, Police & The Cabal Are Enemies Of Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.