Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left (37216 Views)

Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Fshaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Left EFCC Because It's Time (Screenshots) / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Iseoluwani: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Is buhari dead
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Agimor(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
When are you guys shortlisting candidates for the vacant position ;DWhen are you guys shortlisting candidates for the vacant position
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by seankay(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy is also an Artiste. I remember seeing his video on sourdcity around 2009 or thereabout. The title of that song was Moonlight Serenade

1 Like

Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by VellyG(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
The new twitter handlers seems to be up to the task.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by aku626(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
In Denzel's voice: my ni$@&
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by chuksjuve(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
tosin400:
According to the statement released on social media this afternoon, the former twitter handler of the organization, Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi pictured below, left because he had to go and pursue his personal dreams.

Femi has stated that he hopes to become a rapper.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/31/photo-efcc-releases-statement-explaining-why-its-former-twitter-handler-left-the-commission/

cc; lalasticlala

is that all?
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by phinedhe(f): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sniper12:
no one cares . hope nobe Efe kinda rapper grin
the guy too good,go listen to as the word turns,moonlight serenade,aye ma dara fun wa...
efe won BBN n not known as a rapper.stop insulting F.shaw

1 Like

Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by phinedhe(f): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
whenever a good rapper is talked about,some1 must come up with the name efe(comparing him with the person mentioned) some people still don't know that efe won cos of his poverty strategy and licking Marvis' ass rigorously in BBN house..
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by odinga1of: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy elevated the commission with his epic reply.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by odinga1of: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy elevated the commission with his epic reply. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by BabaCommander: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
personal dreams

was ur job @EFCC a community project
No, EFCC job na to learn and collect 'winsuls'. He's now into full time blowing. 'Winsul' blowing is far more lucrative.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by zoomman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
peckhamboi:
Yorubas are naturally funny.

If I come back to be world again, I will still be a Yoruba and not an ordinary Ipob.

Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by praise1705(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
wellmax:
We love him same

who is "we"?

or u meant we would have loved to take over from him
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by rman: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
anyimontana:
Pls someone should remind PMB that his 3months U.K visa go soon expire and needs extension till 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
He said it before that he wasn't fired, he resigned. Maybe some people didn't believe him.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by GoodMuyis(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
For Lecturing Job?
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Isomerizm(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sniper12:
no one cares . hope nobe Efe kinda rapper grin
The guy's good. Listen to his moonlight serenade and let it go.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
I had to look at his hand again...
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by NairaEffect(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
He will be missed. This is one of his tweets that cracked me up and won't be forgetting for sometime.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by avicky(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Smartjob1:
He left because he got another job. A better job sef.

If you wanna leave your current place of work for a better place, see my signature and do the needful.
What's 'Empoyers'? Or u mean employers?
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Nairalane: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hahahahahahaha����
The part that got me laughing is where they said Adeyemi's home remain the EFCC... In chains or what..... why will his home be there as a rapper....
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Notatribalist(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Keneking:
But when will EFCC handle its own personal ambition to prosecute all criminals angry angry
efcc non be court o.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Despiteallodds: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good move.When the ovation is loudest.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Smartjob1(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
avicky:

What's 'Empoyers'? Or u mean employers?
Employers.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by wildchild02: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one

Check my signature to buy your football jerseys
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Check this out too http://simizer.com/FNM
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by lonelydora: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
The problem is not him leaving by the has raised the bar very high to whoever that will replace him. The incoming handler has serious job to do with the standard F.Shaw set.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by NairaEffect(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Notatribalist:
efcc non be court o.

EFCC just like the Police and other law enforcement agencies prosecute. Courts don't prosecute. They decide cases brought before them by these agencies, companies and individuals alike.
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by Justizer(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
the dude that uses the Twitter account to post rubbish?
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by lollmaolol(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justizer:
the dude that uses the Twitter account to post rubbish?

He entertains most of us with savages.

Be happy
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by bedspread: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
THATS MY EAGLE MAN....
FSHAW... KEEP IT UP
Re: EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left by sfinkzslot(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
sfinkzslot:
I think you should sign up for that post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.