Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) (1751 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by Wesporting: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh is done with her new movie titled "Celebrity Marriage" According to the movie producer Uchenna Mbunabo who wrote on his wall "Let your spouse enjoy that intimate part of you. Your spouse should be the first to savor your good news.."

Tonto Dikeh wrote "Thanks to all the Cast and Crew of the movie #CELEBRITYMARRIAGE
I was an absolute pleasure working with you all....
Love everyone of you muchoo
Watch out for this One"

The movie is starred by Kanayo.o.kanayo, francis odega, Jackie appiah, Tonto Dikeh, Osita Iheme, Toyin Abraham, Roslyn Ngissah, Calista Okoronkwo, chinenye uyanna, Odunomo adekola, princess hyngle, Francess Ben, Thintalltony, Susan Peters, Charity Nwoke, Chioms nwosu, Priscilla Austine, mathew largemoney, Genesis cinemas. Produced by Uchenna Mbunabo & Directed by Pascalamanfo.

The movie is set to hit the cinema soon cool The movie might be the real life marriage story of Tonto Dikeh & Ex marriage saga.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXN46glHJBY/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/celebrity-marriage-tonto-dikeh-thanks-the-casts-of-her-new-movie-photos/

Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by Wesporting: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
More photos

Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by Wesporting: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thot she stopped acting before...heheheh....the hustle is tight mehn
Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
only a fool marries and actress and hopes to make her a "mary" . that being said, it's good she is trying to get back on her feet even though am sure this movie will definitely leave a sour taste in my mouth.
Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by Veehigh(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
beautiful actress.

i'm veehigh, i'm an artiste. visit my profile to download my songs and tell me what you feel.
Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
God bless ur hustle dear !

Keep slaying !
#kingtonto
#Mamaking

Rosaline maurer won't like dis.
Re: Celebrity Marriage: Tonto Dikeh Thanks The Casts Of Her New Movie (photos) by siie: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tonto really needs a therapist.. Just look at her, she's now a shadow of her former glowing self!! Pity fall on her.. sad

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Being Referred To As The Baddest Female Basketball Player In All / BBNaija Stars, Teddy-A, Bambam And Anto Featured In New Movie ‘No Budget’ (Pics) / Top 10 Early Nollywood Sweethearts Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.