Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman (23801 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by enimooko: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by enimooko: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by enimooko: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by tigonana: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmm,d religion of d gullible again.

Christianity been decieving since 200bc!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by enimooko: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by ugleenerd: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
dnt judge ooooooo.. weda it's true or nt .. baba God dey....

dats d bottom line...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
pastor be like cameraman must return my money
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Can he now proceed to the MORTUARY and resurrect the dead people there also ?

Driftingking:
A Nigerian pastor and the GO of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry (A.K.A the land of freedom) stirred reactions online after he allegedly resurrected a dead woman during church service.

In a video that is currently making rounds online, Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is seen moving round the dead woman, laid on top of her and ‘resurrected her’.

Watch Video below and Nigerians reactions;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkwt4uBVAs

http://www.lailasblog.com/viral-video-nigerian-pastor-allegedly-resurrects-dead-woman-causes-commotion/

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by enimooko: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2017
enimooko:
grin grin grin grin
see AS YOU TAKE SMILE DEPRIVE ME OF PAGE 0

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by enimooko: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by krissconnect(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Wow
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by facelessangel: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Touch not my anoited and do my prophets no harm.
Its a sin to ridicle a man of God
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by davillian(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Another stunt.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by policy12: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
U developed her point of correction..
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
What kind of nonsense ls this? Is still a movie script or a mockery of some sort?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by meelorlah(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
grin But who am I to say it is fake lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Sarhyd:
CLICK LIKE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE. CLICK SHARE IF YOU BELIEVE
I clicked LIKE and SHARE because I BELIEVE IN WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
facelessangel:
Man of which God?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Beedude(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
facelessangel:
But its not a sin when prophets or pastors ridicule or try to finger our brains ? God dey
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by ohiku4every1(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2017
lolz
and 9ja is dead already
non of them care to resurrect it ..
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Benoxvals(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Uka Kpalakwukwu
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Laid on top of her and resurrected her
I see
Na so me sef see am ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by valicious1(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Alitair:
I remember sometime during the days of poster colour, my family went for vigil at our local church...*G.G.M*
In the morning everybody was just talking about how somebody was resurrected in church at the vigil. I didn't go na so i no argue. When I finally heard that someone else was in church dying and prayer was going on.... Church no kuku far na. I went to
see for myself....
I had to go with them from there to the burial site carrying shovel.
*It was a child of abt 7 or so
grace of God mission?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Boss13:
I am not trying to ridicule this supposedly pastor because that was his objective - to ridicule his members with his theatrical acts. If you want to pull a trick, try to be intelligent with it. The woman was just an actress and not a good one. You don't gain consciousness instantly if you have been unconscious or near death experience. I say this confidently because I have witnessed someone who was unconscious and also read deeply about it.

An unconscious person is unaware of his/her environment and its happenings. When they gain consciousness; they are in shock of happenings around and within them. So the lady just broke a fundamental law of unconscious people by being very alert and even recognizing that she is in a church and with a pastor. She is also well dressed for a dead person and her body looks very healthy and not feeble like that of a dead person.

Another thing I need to highlight is I think we don't really appreciate death experience - nothing wrong with that and also a lot of unintelligent people are finding their ways into Christianity with the aim of duping gullible people.

I really do feel for Christians because as each day goes by, the religion loses its true purpose.

Finally, first seek to know yourself and that way you will know God.
I don't know we still have intelligent people like this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Alitair(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
valicious1:
grace of God mission?
There is a reason I didn't spell the name out.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
which place in Facebook did he post it or did u see it
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Originalsly: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm....I thought Nollywood couldn't get worse.... don't they even think before they act? Not watching the video... just watching the photo... if the woman is dead she had to been in rigor mortis... body stiff like board... how on earth did they dress her with her arms sprawled out? But the church members not even looking... they be like 'pastor...cut the crap'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by LexngtonSteele: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
People shouldn't be so ignorant....

Resurrection is very possible. I am a living witness.

A big bakassi lady once resurrected my Dick sad

My rod rose after 3 seconds...Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Sirambassador(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2017
This man don't want to respect himself....
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by sosoliso123: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
did she know the pastor before,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.