Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman (23802 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by mubeela(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2017
He dey bleach o he dey bleach....yelow fever
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by iluvdonjazzy: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
the pastor sef dey bleach see his fingers
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2017
when will Nigerians stop reacting?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Sarhyd(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:

I clicked LIKE and SHARE because I BELIEVE IN WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE

LOL

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Carter4luv(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Excess of tramadol is causing all dis
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by mrkings84(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Wow oooo wow oooo wow oooo!!! That was an awesome stage play??
Do anyone know what their stage name is called?? Pls am into acting too.....
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Hafeezcodex1(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Can he really wake him self if he is at sleep, talking of waling someone.... fake prophet end time dupers ....... grin grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color] [img][/img]

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by mu2sa2: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2017
PMWSpirit:
bro you get time ooo, this kind news na look and laff things
I wonder! As if it is even news - almost every week a pastor will come up with one shenanigan or other. Anything "miracle" these days is suspicious.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Sagay212: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Driftingking:
A Nigerian pastor and the GO of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry (A.K.A the land of freedom) stirred reactions online after he allegedly resurrected a dead woman during church service.

In a video that is currently making rounds online, Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is seen moving round the dead woman, laid on top of her and ‘resurrected her’.

Watch Video below and Nigerians reactions;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkwt4uBVAs

http://www.lailasblog.com/viral-video-nigerian-pastor-allegedly-resurrects-dead-woman-causes-commotion/

At least you can see sample of what biafrau.d will look like. Land of freedom indeed. gullible ipods everywhere.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by valicious1(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Alitair:

There is a reason I didn't spell the name out.
why? are u bishop nwachukwu's son
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by win2kwire: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Abfinest007:
is not by your power so don't boast of it but give God d glory

someone please take this person passport and replace it with monkey documents - you are the face of sub saharan africa on CNN: primitive, backward and brainless!
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Pataricatering(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2017
It's amazing to see how utterly brainless some people are !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by dirtyhokage(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol this one weak me.....private jet loading for this pastor
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Alitair(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2017
valicious1:
why? are u bishop nwachukwu's son
I'm lost. Who is bishop nwachukwu and whats his business here?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2017
win2kwire:

someone please take this person passport and replace it with monkey documents - you are the face of sub saharan africa on CNN: primitive, backward and brainless!
is my opinion it does not call for insult
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Oh yes, Doctor Jesus said we will do more in his name, if only we will believe... MARK 16:17-24
so all this is never a stereotype unless... Oh lord help my unbelieve
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by win2kwire: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abfinest007:
is my opinion it does not call for insult

Yes it does, when the rest of the world are insulting Africans because of some primitates who could not develop human intelligence or use their commonsense!

I mean what human in 2017 believes in this rubbish...4 year old children
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by streets2empire: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
All these fake pastors in Nigeria, God give us discernment to separate beans from chaff

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by D1official: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
The religion of the gullible sheeple is fast nose-diving into extinction. I can't imagine people of the next century practising this kind of religion. SMH.
Ur great grandson maybe the Elijah of there time.
grin
OtemAtum:
The religion of the gullible sheeple is fast nose-diving into extinction. I can't imagine people of the next century practising this kind of religion. SMH.
Dnt b surprised that your great grandson maybe the Elijah of there time.
M in no way in support of yahoo pastors, bt they are indeed still Prt of d plan.
If u a Xtian u should knw we aren't surprised cos it's Prt of d plan.
Moreover u Dnt bliv in miracles cos u definitely think u Dnt need one.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Saxifrage12(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
There is difference between Miracle and Magic what I saw was magic not miracle. Miracle is divine.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by ameri9ja: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
there are confirmed cases where some patients healed in what appears to be a sudden healing, and sometimes doctors usually don't have a clear explanation. It is usually the religious who attribute these cases to miracles (when science doesn't have a definite answers, they just jump to fill the gap).
My question was, since the religious insist on sudden healings as being miracles, how do they explain the total absence of amputee healings.

Mr. HopefulLandlord!! Good to see u again!
Here is what u miss: belief in God is good for the individual even if there is no God - it is better to attribute these miracles to God than attribute them to nothing. Think of it in terms of placebo effect - placebo effect will not work if no placebo is admistered. Think of God as that placebo.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by donlee235: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
there are confirmed cases where some patients healed in what appears to be a sudden healing, and sometimes doctors usually don't have a clear explanation. It is usually the religious who attribute these cases to miracles (when science doesn't have a definite answers, they just jump to fill the gap).
My question was, since the religious insist on sudden healings as being miracles, how do they explain the total absence of amputee healings.

i would like to know the answer to your last question.
i have always pondered on this
why is there no such miracle as Amputee having the leg restored

Anyone with answers
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by OtemAtum: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
D1official:

Ur great grandson maybe the Elijah of there time.
grin
Dnt b surprised that your great grandson maybe the Elijah of there time.
M in no way in support of yahoo pastors, bt they are indeed still Prt of d plan.
If u a Xtian u should knw we aren't surprised cos it's Prt of d plan.
Moreover u Dnt bliv in miracles cos u definitely think u Dnt need one.

I believe in truth not in lies. Xtianity and Islam is nothing but a bunch of lies. I am one born to tell the world the truth and reality of the universe and reveal the creator of Yahweh, Allah etc. I AM OTEM.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by olisafincy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Foolish man.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is not real o. It is a scene from an upcoming movie. A corpse can't spread hand like that o. You can look up "Rigor Mortis". Anybody that try to sell this as a real life "Miracle" is jejune and kalaharistic in his judgement!
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
God is really using him to do wonders, I also watch how he destroyed some charms ago on this platform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.