Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Wole Soyinka Advices Nigerians To Start Civil Disobedence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Advices Nigerians To Start Civil Disobedence. (747 Views)

Igbos Did Not Start Civil War ----- Pdp Elder Statesman / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Advices Nigerians To Start Civil Disobedence. by dmxqo(m): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2010
During a CNN interview today, Wole Soyinka threatens Nigerian Government that he wud lead d citizens to embark on a Nation_wide disobedence and neglegence of the Government.
Re: Wole Soyinka Advices Nigerians To Start Civil Disobedence. by dmxqo(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2010
4 me dat wud result to voilence. U kw nigeria armed force dnt know d right of d civilians, they may go on a shooting spree!
Re: Wole Soyinka Advices Nigerians To Start Civil Disobedence. by Ikengawo: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2010
^are you scared of improving your country?

disobedience towards what? if there's a specific demand i support it. if its wholesale vague and broad complaining like 'bad governance' or 'corruption' i won't support it.
focus your fight.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Change About U 2day If U Knew U Would Be President 2moro? / Nigerian Politician Caught With A Stomach Full Of Cocaine / Post All The Pictures Of Project Fashola Have Done So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.